Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,995 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

New MTN Data Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New MTN Data Plan (10576 Views)

New MTN WOW Weekend Promo! / [NEW!] Mtn Unlimited Browsing For All! / New MTN 50 MB And 150 MB Activation Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New MTN Data Plan by Cimbi(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
MTN has recently introduced a new plan which offers customers 2gb for #2,015...
Simply text SPB to 131
Re: New MTN Data Plan by onatisi(m): 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
Those resellers don't know mtn and all these telecom operators . The telecom giant will chase all these data resellers out of business
Re: New MTN Data Plan by vodacom: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cimbi:
MTN has recently introduced a new plan which offers customers 2gb for #2,015...
Simply text SPB to 131
It is a specific data plan that is restricted to some applications
Re: New MTN Data Plan by vodacom: 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
onatisi:
Those resellers don't know mtn and all these telecom operators . The telecom giant will chase all these data resellers out of business
This plan wouldn't even open opera mini talkless of browse other site. MTN wouldn't be foolish to introduce 4.5g data for N2,500 and this one at same time.
Re: New MTN Data Plan by abiolag(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
It is called 'BetterMe' plan and its working perfectly well on my Note2. I've been using it since 2 months ago. #2,015 for 2015mb
real value for money
it powers all apps and download wella

3 Likes

Re: New MTN Data Plan by Cimbi(m): 12:01am On Apr 12, 2015
vodacom:

It is a specific data plan that is restricted to some applications
U got it all wrong this time....it got no restrictions attached. Do ur research well bro
Re: New MTN Data Plan by Cimbi(m): 12:04am On Apr 12, 2015
brooklyn49:
@op
u must b high on substance..urine
I'm too educated to descend so low to cursing u bak.

1 Like

Re: New MTN Data Plan by Cimbi(m): 12:14am On Apr 12, 2015
It was a data reseller whom I usually patronise while subscribin 4 ma Babe dat informed me about the development, when I wanted to do business with him as usual. He told me he's out of data & not ready to buy because of this development.
Re: New MTN Data Plan by Hardhamzee(m): 1:09am On Apr 12, 2015
is it for free or u spend #2015....i dnt get it
Re: New MTN Data Plan by onatisi(m): 2:21am On Apr 12, 2015
vodacom:

This plan wouldn't even open opera mini talkless of browse other site. MTN wouldn't be foolish to introduce 4.5g data for N2,500 and this one at same time.
I think u misunderstood my point. From all indications ,resellers are selling mtn 1gb for 1000 naira, now this new plan by mtn is the same as that .2gb for 2000,eventually ppl will not need those resellers again because their price will almost be the same as mtn own.the only reason why ppl will patronise them is if they are cheaper. I never mentioned 4.5 gb for 2500.

1 Like

Re: New MTN Data Plan by onatisi(m): 2:29am On Apr 12, 2015
Cimbi:
It was a data reseller whom I usually patronise while subscribin 4 ma Babe dat informed me about the development, when I wanted to do business with him as usual. He told me he's out of data & not ready to buy because of this development.
what mtn and other operators do is that whenever they want to introduce something into the system,they bring in ppl to act as resellers but keep monitoring their sales figures ,once these resellers create the awareness and market for the product ,the operators brings the price down and even lower than the resellers price thereby killing off their business. I was once a gsm call center and I know how mtn first introduced call boosters before killing off call center business.

1 Like

Re: New MTN Data Plan by bimbor(m): 6:01am On Apr 12, 2015
vodacom:

Forget that 4.5gb for N2,500 plan, it's not worth it at all! Once your 1.5GB day data finishes you can no longer browse during the day and you are restricted to 9pm -6am browsing. So its as if you are buying 1.5GB for 2,500. This new BetterMe plan is better.
Re: New MTN Data Plan by ibkgab001: 6:07am On Apr 12, 2015
Make sure your phone doesn't disconnect.. You will browse 24 hours with 0.00 credit
Re: New MTN Data Plan by Mustack: 7:01am On Apr 12, 2015
I need q boget data for student
Re: New MTN Data Plan by onatisi(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2015
Mustack:
then get a blackberry phone ,that is still the cheapest . 1k for 3gb

1 Like

Re: New MTN Data Plan by ITbomb(m): 7:34am On Apr 12, 2015
Just to let you know
Eilentrust2 is doing a promo for 2 GB @ N1600 starting 13th. Check here https://www.nairaland.com/2041831/cheapest-mtn-data-bundle-price/7#32595717

For other deals that are better than the current data shares for all networks, check here http://ityunit..com/2015/04/best-affordable-data-plan-for-your.html
Re: New MTN Data Plan by ITbomb(m): 7:36am On Apr 12, 2015
Mustack:
Check here for your network http://ityunit..com/2015/04/best-affordable-data-plan-for-your.html
Re: New MTN Data Plan by Cimbi(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2015
Found dis plan more useful to the 4.5gb day/night plan which goes for #2,500
Re: New MTN Data Plan by Cutehector(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Any girl dat likes me should subscribe for me.... kiss

1 Like

Re: New MTN Data Plan by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cimbi:

I'm too educated to descend so low to cursing u bak.
iya @op
person no go play with u againkilode
Re: New MTN Data Plan by vodacom: 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cimbi:

U got it all wrong this time....it got no restrictions attached. Do ur research well bro
According to MTN call centre agent. To crown it all, I was discourage from using it as I was made to download better me app from mtn stores. So the 4.5g plan just dey like dat ba? Perharps the heat from airtel android bundle is forcing them to reduce their data price. 2014 was a tough year for MTN because they didn't make much profit as expected especially the restrictions imposed by NCC. How wish NBC can do the same for the pay tv

1 Like

Re: New MTN Data Plan by vodacom: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cimbi:
There was a price drop because the regulators reduced the inter connectivity rates. The new rate will be N3.90 from 1st of April 2015. Both of data, all service providers are reluctant to reduce it because of the huge profit they make. Airtel was the first to start the war by allowing bis on android up till this moment except the high rate charged by kilobite or mb as the case may be. Just of recent that etisalat had no choice than to introduce android bundle for N2,000. So you can see that we are at a leverage as nearly all the operators charge similar rate for data. They are not even happy that the price are low because their profit margin are affected coupled with the fact that there would be increase in demand and less supply of resources to sustain the network. That is the main reason they shy away from full upgrade of their networks.
Re: New MTN Data Plan by Lawalmd(m): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
how do we check data balance
Re: New MTN Data Plan by ad84ada(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lawalmd:
how do we check data balance
*123*4*3*2#

1 Like

Re: New MTN Data Plan by Lawalmd(m): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
ad84ada:
*123*4*3*2#
thanks
Re: New MTN Data Plan by macdot(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
this is my second month on this plan and so far it's been working perfectly with no hidden charges or restrictions.
Re: New MTN Data Plan by Sunny360: 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
Please,does it work well on modems?
Re: New MTN Data Plan by Cimbi(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sunny360:
Please,does it work well on modems?
Sure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liquid Screen Protector. Your Phone Screen Can Never Break Or Get Scratched. / Coolpad Cool 2 Launched With 13MP Dual Cameras / How To Stop Glo From Deducting Your Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.