Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria (44910 Views)

N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / "Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC / Packaged Dried Catfish Business. Is It Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2015
Business is all about CAPITAL !!!.

Capital is king.

If you have capital in Nigeria today the best business to go into today is kidnapping.

You have to invest in Infrastructure,weapons,intelligence and training. The more capital you have the more high net worth individuals you will know

Ask any Eboe "businessman"

1 Like

Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by godson99(m): 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
wizemoney:
Export business is a very good one.... with the current exchange rate advantage
sounds very interesting .. Can pls show me the ropes on how to go about it ?
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by amerengues(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2015
Before I ride on, I really think the foregoing ideas are nice. But the nitty gritty of business is getting things right from the onset. Yes! Someone might say " Go into importation" or " open a jewelry store" or " open a factory". They are good sugesstions but the question you need to answer is if a particular goods sells in your area? Do you have expertise? What about capital ( I mean to waste becos money is not all about business) is there a market? Infact u can have all these and still lack the zeal and passion to forge ahead.

Business is not about been rosy all the time, there are some times when things go wrong and it will be your zeal,passion and tenacity that will get you going.
Little wonder why you need to get it right at the start.

So my advice is to take time to consider what you are doing. If you ask me, what sells in Town A may not Sell in B. Besides, there are a lot of mechanism that you will have to know.

Above all, try to see all those who advised you to pick one line or the other, but learning the rudiments is far important than the money except you just want to drop your money and go (invest) which in itself still better to have an idea of what you are trying to invest in.

Wish you goodluck

Amerengues.
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
shocked
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by diegodanny: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
http://budgiestuffshop.com/
Budgie food for sale
budgie toys for sale amazon ebay !! cheap and high quality
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by kasay: 4:37am On Jan 14, 2016
Chief, ur write up is a bit contradictory. First of all N5.9m cannot set up an LPG plant. No! Not in this Nigeria. Have u considered the cost of land for the plant? That alone will gulp close to N20-30m depending on ur location. Of course LPG plants are usually located in cities, not villages. And going by DPR's pre-approval inspection,the plant site must be 4plots of land (400m away from main roads and no obstruction of power lines ROW). Except u r talking of roadside LPG cylinder-retailers and that does not require N5.9m to start-up. A DPR standard plant that turns out an average of 1000 cylinders (12.5kg) goes for N15m except u r talking of the latest China-made make-shift plants which costs N9m. I'm in the process of building a plant in Port Hrcourt so I know what I'm talking about

Can we discuss more? I have a client who wants to setup this business. Kindly e-mail me your contacts at : frankkys2001@yahoo.com
Regards
[/quote]
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Goldking001(m): 1:30am On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=felai post=32665611]Studying your Environment to know what their needs are and meeting it.

i need in lagos. how much?
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by felai: 1:33am On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=Goldking001 post=46935967][/quote]
You mean the flash drives?

WhatsApp 08051150299
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Me4sure: 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
In Midas Initiative we help Investors take advantage of our Agro-Business opportunities where we bring people together to become giants in Agriculture. Join Midas Today - Lease or Buy land for agricultural purpose and we take care of your investment while you work.
OUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Land leasing and Purchase
Land clearing
Purchase of produce and products for farming or animal husbandry
Building of structures (animals, storage etc)
Seedlings and Planting
Management
Perimeter fencing with named plant
Small signage on your farm
Motor-able path to your farm
Marketing arrangement (optional)
Etc.
For More Info – Call 08091490783 or 08149449140
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Asumns: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
HSA exports and distributes tropical hardwood charcoal i.e Ayin and its fingers, neem or acacia, and our firm is one of well known charcoal producer that deal with charcoal in large quantity in Nigeria. More so, consignments packaging are usually determined by the buyer either to have it in bulk packaged or to have it packed in variant kilograms of 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, etc. for inquiry, email; hsacharcoal@gmail.com or whatsapp; 08177517800. Call; 08067522299
Re: What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria by Ubongdemaga: 8:12am On May 04, 2017
Shewbread:
With 3,000 u can be smiling to the bank every two weeks like I'm doing - no stress. Whatsapp me on 08065471341
share ur idea here pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Things That Happen When You're Broke / Femi Otedola's Family - Wife, Children Celebrate Father's Day / Naira Scarcity: CBN's Update On Naira Notes For March 22nd, 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.