Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor (61229 Views)

Jummai Alhassan Confirms Release Of 21 Chibok Girls / Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. / Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by Rahmatuparker: 9:15am On Apr 12, 2015
History would b made. First female elected Governor in Nigeria, first time d APC will b a Governor in d state. Bravo Ma, pls represent us well don't b like Patricia Etteh!

4 Likes

Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2015
K
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by kindnyce(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2015
IF IT IS TRUES,I BELIEVE HISTORY WILL BE MADE

CONGRATZ MAMA
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by igbsam(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2015
see......the North is more civilised and enlightened.

Shanji!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by free2ryhme: 9:17am On Apr 12, 2015
grin grin
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by tucky200(m): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2015
Oh..that's nice I hope she wld perform well.....naija is kinda progressing since d election of gmb..
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by lexyman(m): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2015
Nigerians are becoming matured politically ...gradually we will get there ....but come o ! Who will the first man (husband of the governor) of the state be having his meeting with ?
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by ZUBY77(m): 9:19am On Apr 12, 2015
And this is happening in the North. Same people they said never allowed women to do anything.

Religion#

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by greall12(m): 9:19am On Apr 12, 2015
APC Change fresh Air every where.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by KUNZEH(m): 9:19am On Apr 12, 2015
wow! first female gov.
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by obowunmi(m): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2015
What will she do?
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by maum: 9:20am On Apr 12, 2015
siraj1402:
Hummmmm.1st female governor in Taraba means we gonna have the office of the first man.Lolz

Meanwhile,
What a time to be alive ,first female gov in Nigeria, Oyo incumbent jinx broken, first incumbent president lost.

The 1st female governor in Nigeria is Dame Virgy Etiaba of Anambra State
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by tommykiwi(m): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2015
silverdam:
I hope you're not igbo cos we won't vote for you here...
See wat a reasonable Nigerian is saying,why can't an Igbo be voted in as Governor in Lagos? I can see U supported what ur FAKE oba said....FOOOOOL!

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by uchechenas(m): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2015
Let's wait n see
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by tbaba1234: 9:22am On Apr 12, 2015
maum:

The 1st female governor in Nigeria is Dame Virgy Etiaba of Anambra State

Etiaba was not elected as governor

7 Likes

Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by kpeteman(m): 9:22am On Apr 12, 2015
who the hell is posting this poo? am in taraba and this is the most ridiculous news ever....shame on you

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by canalily(m): 9:23am On Apr 12, 2015
Alexisu:

First gentleman.
never! Its first Lad shocked
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by Intendy: 9:23am On Apr 12, 2015
baby124:
Nice one!!! Girl power! I am so happy this is happening in the North. I will be the first female Lagos governor. So watch out.
and I'll be your first man.
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by Lstar4real(m): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2015
She's gna be First Female Governor To be elected by People...which is superb...APC doing them strong thing.. grin

1 Like

Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by diasporaman(m): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2015
Please op
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by Lstar4real(m): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2015
baby124:
Nice one!!! Girl power! I am so happy this is happening in the North. I will be the first female Lagos governor. So watch out.
Make me your PA make I dey work under you. kiss
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by Vanityupnvanity(m): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2015
laila aillalahu angry
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by stevSKY(m): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2015
warrior01:
Meanwhile, PDP is already winning in ten LGAs. Sorry to spoil ur party

Tell them o.
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by COOLDK(m): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2015
diasporaman:
Please OP, endeavor to make proper research before posting any thing.

Point of correction, it wasn't Peter Obi that was impeached.

You should be the one making your investigation dude. Peter Obi was impeached and his female deputy sworn in as the governor.
Later Obi seeks court redress and won his mandate back.

Don't be quick to argue without ascertaining the fact.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by maum: 9:30am On Apr 12, 2015
tbaba1234:

Etiaba was not elected as governor

But was she a sitting governor?

You didn't specify 'elected' in your post, therefore I didn't specify with clarifications in mine either
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by dalaman: 9:31am On Apr 12, 2015
This news is false. PDP is actually leading in Taraba state.
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by tbaba1234: 9:31am On Apr 12, 2015
maum:

But was she a sitting governor?

You didn't specify 'elected' in your post, therefore I didn't specify with clarifications in mine either

My post??

The title clearly states what was meant..
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by stevSKY(m): 9:31am On Apr 12, 2015
lexyman:
Nigerians are becoming matured politically ...gradually we will get there ....but come o ! Who will the first man (husband of the governor) of the state be having his meeting with ?

Heard she's not married. She's a serious agbana
Re: Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor by enoch22(m): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2015
Nimblemind:
Interestingly the north that has almost always been tagged as backwards shows how much the political atmosphere is developing.... Now its left to her to set a good standard so other women can carry on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” / Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.