Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,684 members, 7,801,968 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) (45755 Views)

Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: No Election In Bonny L.G.A As People Stage Protest - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by Rotimi47: 6:30am On Jul 04, 2015
Ignoramus; How many are those people? I thought they would be in thousands! What about radio Biafra that keep talking mostly crap; what about majority of Igbo's that have been committing hate crimes against the Yoruba's since the 60s? smh.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 3:36am On Jul 05, 2015
stayreal:

Do you know who that white Jesus is that people see. That is a man that lived 500 years ago by the name of Cesare Borgia, the son of the Pope at the time. The Pope said he was God on the earth and that means that his son, is the Son of God. Then he had Michelangelo paint his son as the Son of God and that was the image that used til this very day since the so-called white man began to rule the earth. And yes, the so-called white man is going into slavery and image of white Jesus will be destroyed.

tahhh..anything white is not good...and if jesus-christ was white,than he is not good too....

i dont care about Cesare Borgia....i know the storys....the only thing i understand is,,,white-people are not good...their minds is messed up...if jesus-christ was realy white,than is mind is messed up too....and i am not going to whorship someone that his mind is messed up...i dont even care that he his white...i am black...we blacks are the most equality thinking people on the planet....butttttt!!!......i understand the nature of white-people...if jesus christ was realy white,than he can not be good....surely not for a black-person...............maybe for white-people,but surely not for black-people....that is simple reasoning.....has nothing to do with racism.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) / Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV / Olusegun Obasanjo Defending His PhD Thesis At The Open University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.