Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar (1629 Views)

A Nairalander Bitter Experience With One Chance Robbers / Photos: One Chance Taxi Driver Caught In Abuja This Morning / Friend Was Robbed And Assaulted In One Chance Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by Dyoungstar: 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
MY ONE CHANCE EXPERIENCE

In lieu of the information and threads created here about 419ners and one chance fraudsters blossoming in Nigeria, I wish to share my personal experience for all to be on the know.

It was on a Friday morning; I had gone to a friend’s house in old Karu at Abuja the previous day and had stayed late night so I slept over. The next morning I was walking down the street to my abode along St. Mary’s Catholic Church via Nyanya just before access bank, a man walked past me; without an idea of what was to happen, the man turned and said:

419: brother, please I want to confirm something from you – he spoke with a foreign accent like he came from a foreign country.

Me: (who be this? I thought to myself) what is it?

419: please I am looking for a woman, her name is Felicia. I came from Cotonou, I had business deal with her and she gave me her address and phone number to call her when I get to Nigeria for my balance of 3 million naira – he hands me a paper containing an address.

Me: (I collected the paper and read it) sir, I don’t know this place. – I looked at him acutely and observantly, if this man deals on millions why is he trekking and looking tattered? I asked myself.

LESSON 1: don’t be eager for anything mouthwatering without genuine source – a senior friend of mine once told me that if someone promises me 5k is should check to see if he is worth 10k, else I should ignore him.

LESSON 2: if you have been following my post you’ll notice I make friends with people who are elderly to me because I learn from their experiences and not to fall into errors they’ve made. – make friends with people who add value to your life.

419: please help me I don’t know anywhere here.

Me: how can I help you? I don’t know the place.

419: I came from Cotonou with 3 containers of laptop, phones, wrist watches and films etc.

Me: ah! Films? Go to Alaba na or Upper Iweka, Onitsha or Idumota Lagos, that’s where they sell films.

419: no, I no mean Nigerian film. I mean films used for election; politicians from Nigeria come to my country to buy them. IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, they used to buy from my father before he died; so I supplied to this woman then I came with this one now to look for marketers.

Me: hmmm (I noticed he spoke Pidgin English and knows Alaba, Idumota and Upper Iweka – I started suspecting him)
Where is the container now?

419: it’s at the warehouse somewhere in mararaba.

Me: how did you manage to bring it here? You didn’t drop it at Lagos?
At this point I knew it’s completely scam, so I decided to play the game to the end.

419: I don’t trust those Lagos people.

Me: okay, how do I help you? (As we spoke another lanky fellow came)

2nd 419: what is this man saying?

Me: he said he is looking for someone, maybe you can help him. (I made to walk away)

2nd 419: No, just let’s help him, I know his type, some people may see him and cheat him.

Me: (How did you know his type? I asked myself)

419: I came with 3 containers of gadgets; you can follow me to go see it. I can give you to sell for me and you pay me after selling if I can trust you. – started walking.

2nd 419: my friend which state did you come from?

Me: Abia state.

2nd 419: you are my brother ooo; I am from Abia, Ngwa.
Let’s follow this man before we miss this opportunity.

Me: (I was now wondering what actually the truth is – well let’s see how this ends)

419: went ahead and waited for us.
We both walked to him and told him to trust us and show us his container.

I was beginning to see myself own a big shop with plenty electronics – I was still skeptical about the whole thing. 50% of me believed in the whole story while the other 50% was in doubt.

He flagged down a bike, asked me to seat and sat after me… I was wondering how the 2nd 419 will meet us as we had started going.

Along the way, 419 told me that I will pay for the bike that he doesn’t have naira with him only dollar, I became alert. I accepted to pay, we rode into the creeks of mararaba close to my house but I have never in my life gotten to that area; I became wary and fearful.

I gave the bike man 500 naira and he gave me 200 naira change, I excused myself to urinate, I went behind a fallen building and hid the 5k I had with me inside my inner boxer. If you hustle in Abuja you’ll know that we guys have inner chamber for safe keeping of our dough.

I came out and saw 2 hefty men with mighty muscles standing by the road, they asked 419 if I am the one the he came with and he responded in the affirmative.

They asked me to follow them, I became more afraid and told them I am not interested anymore that I want to go back; they started preaching to me make me follow them, finally I told them I won’t go with them until my brother comes (the other man) as we spoke a bike dropped the man. I was thinking he won’t come since he doesn’t know the road but I was surprised seeing him (gbege don happen, this people have succeeded in using me for ritual I was telling myself).

The man came and asked what was going on and they told him I refused to follow them if I didn’t see him.

He called me aside and told me not to worry…

TO BE CONTINUED...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by Dyoungstar: 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
CONTINUES...

“Where una dey?” I heard one of the muscled men calling.

2nd 419 told me to follow him and I did, we were taken to seat under a mast; we sat – the 2nd 419, one of the muscled men, the main 419 and me. We sat waiting for the other man to go bring samples of the goods, suddenly we hear police siren from nowhere, and we scampered away; running for safety.

We went to another corner of a house, waited a bit, then the other man came and met us after some while with a bucket a bottle and a small bottle crown. He came and poured all the content from the bottle into the crown and poured it into the bucket with water, stirred it and brought out something like black paper and gave to us to observe; I keenly observed it noticing the cuts at the edges weren’t straight and I gave him back, he dipped it into the bucket and waited for a while and asked me to put my hand inside and bring out the paper; I refused, thinking the chemical might injure my hand.

The guy tried to compel me to do it but I blatantly refused, he then moved to 2nd 419 and he immediately slid his hands and brought out 200 naira note, repeated it again and brought out 1000 naira note and lastly five hundred naira note.

They all screamed jess!
I was marveled, my mouth agape at what my eye saw, I started thinking “so this is what I would have missed”
The 2nd 419 told me “nna ina afu kwa Ifem nnafu? Ifea bu kwa ego” (man are you seeing what am seeing? This is money) I noticed his spoken Igbo is not same as the Abian’s as he claimed earlier.

I looked at him and nodded in affirmative, they gave me five hundred naira and I clutched it with every strength in me. The siren blares came again and we had to run into an uncompleted building, there they asked me what do I think of the money, I replied nothing and told them to consult the owner and ask him what he wants us to do with it.

They said he doesn’t know its money, I told them to tell him its money; one said no, that we should share the money alone and just pay the 419 guy off, but I refused and told them it’s cheating – we must tell him or in won’t be part of the deal. They agreed and told him and he said we should wash more and share equally.

We calculated how much each person will get if we eventually share it and it was reading to 700 million – I nearly fainted, I asked is it the 3 containers that will be shared or 1? They said the 3, I took note because they initially said gadgets and laptops, now everything had suddenly become money – and I wasn’t excited about the whole process at all because I already knew they were scam.

The second huge guy started gingering us to be fast and make cool cash, the first asked if there are more chemicals to wash more which he replied in the negative.

So we have to buy chemical? 2nd 419 asked, they replied in affirmative.

How much is it he asked – they said they will call a supplier to confirm after much they placed a call and it was confirmed from the other end to be 300,000 naira and we need 6 bottles to wash 3 containers…

TO BE CONTINUED…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by Dyoungstar: 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
CONTINUED…
They started calculating how to buy the chemicals, 1st huge guy asked me if I have any money for the chemical; I told him all my life I have never seen 100,000.00 before.

2nd 419 screamed ah! How then will I get money to wash mine? I told him to borrow me after the washing I will balance him, he said he doesn’t have but he has someone he wants to borrow from, I told him to borrow for two; he said he is not sure of getting complete for one self.

The other guys agreed to buy 3 bottles while me and 2nd 419 buy the remaining 3 bottles, I told them outright I don’t have the money; they asked me if I don’t have money stashed in the bank? I told them I don’t have a working bank account now, my account got frozen because of lack of funding – cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

They said what of my father, doesn’t he have money I can go and sneak? I replied that my father has been sick in the village looking for money for operation. The guys got angry…

We have used almost 4+ hours deliberating since our arrival – I go there around to 8am when I checked my nokia phone touch-light phone the time was reading some minutes to 1pm. They asked me don’t I have phone? I asked them if I have phone will he money from the phone sales buy a bottle of the chemical which is 300k? Moreover this is my phone – I brought out the nokia touch-light (I don off my phone since hide am inside my boxers – in Abuja you must be prepared for every situation as a hustler) they didn’t even answer me, they left and instructed us to wait for them, leaving the Nigerian-Cotonou man with us. The two hefty men left and returned after about 2 hours with a bottle of something that looks like (Okwuma) Hausa call it Mai Kadei, Nupe call it Emi Kote – oil from shea butter fruit. They told us that they went and collected it on credit that after producing the money they will take their money double, we agreed (wetin concern me? My own na to dey look, if e reach time for run; I don calculate all my moves, how to fly the window and fly the fence. Every step has been calculated by me).

They said the chemical has to be mixed and that they don’t know how to mix it, they’ll have to call a professional that works in the morgue to come dilute it. He will also be paid some certain amount, they called him after much waiting he came with his car and said he is coming from Asorock that someone died and he went to cremate his body. Then he started his incantations. He collected a quantity of the soil in his palm and asked us to touch it in agreement that whatsoever happens between us will not be discussed elsewhere, we all did.

THE MORGUE ATTENDANT:

You all have taken this oath of secrecy not to reveal the activities here to anybody. (In my mind I screamed oath? You tell me say na oath? Anyway no yawa since my blood no follow sha)
This thing you people called me to do is illegal, I wanted to return back when I came and noticed it wasn’t a hospital. Why did you lie to me that it was for a hospital? – he is asking the mofos that called him, for my mind I was laughing see this man oo, you wan use my head abi?
If not for this young boy here I wouldn’t have remained here, but my spirit liked him on first sight that’s why I want to help you – referring to me.

He did some abracadabra and gyration and said, a foreigner was walking along the street and saw a young boy – you, he pointed at me. He called on the young boy to help him locate a woman who has been owing him 3 million for some time now; the young boy told him he doesn’t know the place, being truthful and trustworthy God decided to shine his blessings on the young man by making the foreigner tell him that he came with containers of gadget. On reaching here the young man started doubting because he didn’t see the containers and was wondering why a foreigner brought container to Abuja instead of Lagos. He was also expecting to see gadgets but was shown a film that later turned to money.
This money we are talking about is in billions – he looked at us. So you people wants to use this chemical to wash money and you lied to me? You thought I would want to share from it? I don’t take what doesn’t belong to me; the only thing I will take is my fee for the mixing of the chemical – continued…

Out of this money, the lord said I should tell you that this favour came to you all because of this young man, therefore he will have 750 million naira share.

He looked at me – the lord said this money is too big for you; you might go crazy when you see it but be calm nothing will happen if you remain calm the lord said. You will bring a relation who is capable to claim this money for you in the bank because at this age the bank will arrest you for owning such an amount of money.

The lord also said because this money is in naira, the foreigner cannot travel with it to his country; the young man will be in custody of the foreigner’s share of the money until the foreigner is able to convert them to dollar. For placing so much trust on you young man – he was talking to me. The lord said you’ll be the one to pay my fee for diluting this chemical (already he commanded the chemical be put in freezer, that if it stays out of freezer for a long time; it will explode and the effect will be catastrophic).

One of the guys asked how much is his fees he said 170,000.00 – me I was just watching like I was watching Manchester United play against Manchester City. He said he has other places to go to so we should be quick with everything so that he can go.

2nd 419 called me aside and asked me: bros we have come this far, don’t you have any money so that we can pay him for this; as you can see we are made – he spoke in thick anambra accent. I told him I can only have such money if I go rob a bank. The others came persuaded me to get the money – I just stood stiff like Zuma rock, after they’ve seen that all their efforts since morning was futile; they got angry and told me to get out or they kill me. The man that claimed to be the diluter told them to leave me, he came to me tried his charm which failed woefully; I told him I will have to go hustle for the money and in 3 days I shall be back – as if I be Jesus.

He gave me his number and a name I can’t remember and sent me on my way home for freedom sounding a serious warning to me never to let anyone know about it else the oath will kill me.

I went home narrated the story to my friend Ekpo, he said we will go back there and cause trouble – he is an already made trouble maker and has the strength for fight; the next day we returned to the place and everywhere was under lock and key.

THE END OF PART 1

PART TWO LAODING…

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Wat happened next na?
Re: My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by jamex93(m): 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
thank God u escape am, if not we for no dey hear d story
Re: My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by jamex93(m): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
Blebleswag:
Wat happened next na?

see am, she like story like say na food
Re: My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
jamex93:

see am, she like story like say na food

Lol
Re: My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by Beesluv: 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hmmmm, these people sha
Re: My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by jamex93(m): 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Blebleswag:

Lol

na make we dey pray, make one chance no use story carry u go

lolx
Re: My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 12, 2015
jamex93:

na make we dey pray, make one chance no use story carry u go

lolx
If I yan u wetin one 419 b wan take my head erhh? Dis one na online
Re: My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by jamex93(m): 12:04am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

If I yan u wetin one 419 b wan take my head erhh? Dis one na online

yarn me o

my ears r open
Re: My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 12, 2015
jamex93:

yarn me o

my ears r open
Dat na later
Re: My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by jamex93(m): 12:14am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Dat na later

u don come abi

waiting do now

abi na lie u want lie for me ni

lol
Re: My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 12, 2015
jamex93:

u don come abi

waiting do now

abi na lie u want lie for me ni

lol
Lie ke!
I stil hav txt msg, wil paste it too.
Re: My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by jamex93(m): 12:25am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Lie ke!
I stil hav txt msg, wil paste it too.

OK na I dey watch u
Re: My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by meimoks(f): 12:26am On Apr 12, 2015
Dyoungstar any continuation? Or you're sleeping already?
Re: My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by Dyoungstar: 12:30am On Apr 12, 2015
meimoks:

Dyoungstar any continuation? Or you're sleeping already?

LATER THIS NIGHT...
Re: My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by meimoks(f): 12:37am On Apr 12, 2015
Dyoungstar:

LATER THIS NIGHT...

Ok oh
Re: My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by stuff46(m): 6:51am On Apr 12, 2015
This is what happens when you have an upperhand to pranks being played by duboius men.

Weris the continuation oga YET
Re: My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by Lucentbeauty(f): 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
lol but what I don't get is that if you knew it was a scam why continue? Why didn't you leave? Why did you continue to play with their mind? And you were bold going with them like that.
Re: My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by Dyoungstar: 12:34am On Apr 15, 2015
Lucentbeauty:
lol but what I don't get is that if you knew it was a scam why continue? Why didn't you leave? Why did you continue to play with their mind? And you were bold going with them like that.

I wanted to see the end.
Re: My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by snadguy007(m): 11:35am On Apr 15, 2015
i dey follow o

1 Like

Re: My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by Lucentbeauty(f): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2015
Dyoungstar:

I wanted to see the end.

Smiles ok then lets hear how it ends.
Re: My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by Dyoungstar: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lucentbeauty:

Part 2 has ended.
Re: My One Chance Experience - Dyoungstar by Dyoungstar: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lucentbeauty:

Part 1 has ended my dear.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Female Okada Rider Spotted In Ibadan / The Best Comment; Come In! / Finally .am Done With My Higher National Diploma .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.