Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Help, I Am Being Seduced - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Am Being Seduced (7806 Views)

(true Life Story) I Seduced Him, He Raped Me[18+] / How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her / My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Am Being Seduced by DoctorNyash(m): 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Please Romancelanders I need some advice, my mother's friend and her 22 Year old daughter are in Abuja for a couple of weeks, I offered to accommodate them, since the woman is a childhood friend of my mother. Now deep into their stay, the daughter started acting strange, she wears a provocative nightie and sometimes falls on my body, whenever we're watching TV, I have tried avoiding her yet to no avail. Now yesterday at 10:30pm, her mom had gone to bed, I offered my bedroom to them while I sleep in the guestroom. So by 10:30 I was watching a movie, believing that the girl had gone to bed, only for her to emerge stark naked! I do not want to fuucckk her because I see her as my kid sister, I retreated to my room and locked the door. Today she acted all innocent, but trouble struck when her mum went out to Garki, we were alone, and She did the cloth disappearing act again. I am confused, do I sleep with this girl?

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nursecaleb(m): 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Am cum-ing

7 Likes

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Tallesty1(m): 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pictures of the girl unclad and a video of you retreating to your room or 4get it.

13 Likes

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Cutehector(m): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oh yes. So d konji will go away
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by jamex93(m): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
bros if na me

I go don give her waiting she want

no b advice o na waiting me for don do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by yomi007k(m): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
jamex93:
bros if na me

Ur head is dere.
U dey yarn my mind.

@ op- she aint ur younger sister. Just wear rubber so she nor go dey find period wey no loss.
But if na me, I go don blow am tey tey

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pls keep avoidin her. Some ladies re very dangerous, u never can tell wat she has in mind

7 Likes

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
jamex93:
bros if na me

Some tins wey dey sweet dey kill o

4 Likes

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by yomi007k(m): 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Blebleswag:
Pls keep avoidin her. Some ladies re very dangerous, u never can tell wat she has in mind
Pls like wat can she have in mind?

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by jamex93(m): 12:00am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

babe me I know na

only d one for your dp no b here not to talk of fully naked chicken

me go don chop clean mouth

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by SleekyP(m): 12:02am On Apr 12, 2015
DoctorNyash:
Please Romancelanders I need some advice, my mother's friend and her 22 Year old daughter are in Abuja for a couple of weeks, I offered to accommodate them, since the woman is a childhood friend of my mother. Now deep into their stay, the daughter started acting strange, she wears a provocative nightie and sometimes falls on my body, whenever we're watching TV, I have tried avoiding her yet to no avail. Now yesterday at 10:30pm, her mom had gone to bed, I offered my bedroom to them while I sleep in the guestroom. So by 10:30 I was watching a movie, believing that the girl had gone to bed, only for her to emerge stark naked! I do not want to fuucckk her because I see her as my kid sister, I retreated to my room and locked the door. Today she acted all innocent, but trouble struck when her mum went out to Garki, we were alone, and She did the cloth disappearing act again. I am confused, do I sleep with this girl?
Tell me your manhood is not working? angry

Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by smartleo(m): 12:11am On Apr 12, 2015
Pls my brother your destiny and the destiny of those attached to yours are very important ,please don't do it.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 12, 2015
Report her to her mum

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:28am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Isn't it ironic that "BUSTY" is written across your top but you are the very opposite?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Isn't it ironic that "BUSTY" is written across your top but you are the very opposite?

Lol. U eyes too waka

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 12, 2015
keep avoiding, what ever mission she has onr day she will be proud of some who will never touch a lady even if they live together in garden of eden naked

i once was in your shoes, thank God for common sense of security cam, I call her and her elder one evenn played hoe seductive she dress when elder wasnt around, i then politely told am different frm oda guy who wld b in my shoes nd hav his way into her...
in conclusion, d gal bcam proud of me though shez mrrid

mind u no b say my power bank wasnt workn am to expensiv fr any lady to seduce me

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by meimoks(f): 12:43am On Apr 12, 2015
Don't try it oh, maybe that's a plan between her and her mother to hook you and if you no fit hold body just protect yourself
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by CHM11: 12:46am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Lol. U eyes too waka
Change your dp jare..you look like a malnourished worm.
Even wrote bursty on your chest when there's not even agbalumo there!!!...

Come!!...all these nairaland girls, you people should be careful oh...

Now run and change that dp jare!!!!!

Pun intended!!!...

I say make I find trouble this night!!!
Its raining here!!!

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by CHM11: 12:49am On Apr 12, 2015
OP don't bleep her jare...
No need!!....after you bleep her what next?...not like it will make you feel any better....

Keep your pride intact jare...

Nothing special in the puss

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 12, 2015
CHM11:

Change your dp jare..you look like a malnourished worm.
Even wrote bursty on your chest when there's not even agbalumo there!!!...

Come!!...all these nairaland girls, you people should be careful oh...

Now run and change that dp jare!!!!!

Pun intended!!!...

I say make I find trouble this night!!!
Its raining here!!!
Are u high or sometin? Or u re insane or wat?
Jux questions?
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by CHM11: 1:16am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Jux questions?
Tmseeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by walepinna(m): 2:07am On Apr 12, 2015
OP I admire ur courage in asking for advise
But let me tell u what I think
U av bleeeped d gal continuously n u r guilty abt it
U r now looking for a way to justify ur sexapade by asking for 'fake' advise
Cos u didn't tell how u left the 'difficult' 'unclad' situation...did u run? Or shout blood of jesus? Or u jus touched one boobi n left or ow did u manage the unclad situation...not once o, but twice...one even happened at night sef...ow did u sleep that night
No open mouth...I don catch u
Niwaz nice move grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by ABEngine(m): 3:00am On Apr 12, 2015
diddydiva:
Report her to her mum

The mum would simply ask, "ehnn? You don't find her attractive? Or is something wrong with you?" lipsrsealed

Needless to say there has been a connivance somewhere, in a more sincere plot, the mum will never allow her daughter to stay back home or roam unchecked in a single dudes residence even if it appears the dude is an eunuch.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by sarmiie(m): 3:43am On Apr 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

your cynical and vituperative remarks make you sound more like TheSonOfCain....

*sighs* if you can, try to take it as a tongue-in-cheek comment.....if not, well, i'll prolly get insulted.
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Boland(m): 4:08am On Apr 12, 2015
Don't do it bro... The girl is just being naughty.. Like you said, you are like a brother to her...
Call her and tell her frankly to stop all she's been doing else, you will tell her mum..

Having sex with her doesn't make you a man, resisting her will...
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by williamspaul22(m): 4:33am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Jux questions?
abeg no mind d mumu guy, he is not used to sexy gals. He prefers village gals with long skirt grin
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 12, 2015
With a name like doctoryansh she's only acting like that because she believe its in your character. tongue

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by mrpackager(m): 5:04am On Apr 12, 2015
pictures or...........................undecidedundecided
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by koolet: 5:04am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:
if you fvck her youll regret it, if you dont you'll still so regret it,, so prove to her you re more dangerous cos all she have in mind is the romantic image of you fvcking her
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by koolet: 5:08am On Apr 12, 2015
rokiatu:
With a name like doctoryansh she's only acting like that because she believe is in your character. tongue
rokiatu hope that not seun on your d.p, cos we still need him alive

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by edwardaigb: 5:19am On Apr 12, 2015
I don't believe your story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night / This Is The Car A Man That Just Gave Me A Ring Is Driving, Very Annoying Man / 15 Perfect Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.