Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Help, I Am Being Seduced - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Am Being Seduced (7813 Views)

(true Life Story) I Seduced Him, He Raped Me[18+] / How My Daughter Seduced Me To Have Sex With Her / My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by modskiller(m): 6:39am On Apr 12, 2015
She's prolly ugly. If not I trust OP

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Enegod(m): 6:48am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:
Pls keep avoidin her. Some ladies re very dangerous, u never can tell wat she has in mind
kai, talking from experience?

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 12, 2015
Enegod:
kai, talking from experience?
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:08am On Apr 12, 2015
sarmiie:

your cynical and vituperative remarks make you sound more like TheSonOfCain....

*sighs* if you can, try to take it as a tongue-in-cheek comment.....if not, well, i'll prolly get insulted.

The lady in question knew it was plain cynicism and certainly not midwived out of contempt for her. You certainly understood that too so why should I hurl invectives at you, dude? I ONLY ATTACK THOSE WHO MAKE SILLY COMMENTS. Take that as a compliment.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by NegeduGrace(f): 7:21am On Apr 12, 2015
As u don rebuke d temptation na God win..lol..
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by mKc9ET(m): 7:23am On Apr 12, 2015
Plez ur adress make I come thre sharp sharp com take watin de waste for ur huz, although am far frm u thre but can take a flight.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by zube01(m): 7:34am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:
Pls keep avoidin her. Some ladies re very dangerous, u never can tell wat she has in mind
just curious...but what do u think she may have in mind?
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by CHM11: 7:38am On Apr 12, 2015
williamspaul22:
abeg no mind d mumu guy, he is not used to sexy gals. He prefers village gals with long skirt grin
Mehn, if that's what you call sexy, then you must have suffered from extensive konji and bad social skills. Go out more and meet real babes.

I hate it when guys praise chicks online even when its pretty obvious that she's not hot one bit!!!

Someone shoot me!!!

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 12, 2015
zube01:
just curious...but what do u think she may have in mind?
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Omotayor123(f): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2015
DoctorNyash:
Please Romancelanders I need some advice, my mother's friend and her 22 Year old daughter are in Abuja for a couple of weeks, I offered to accommodate them, since the woman is a childhood friend of my mother. Now deep into their stay, the daughter started acting strange, she wears a provocative nightie and sometimes falls on my body, whenever we're watching TV, I have tried avoiding her yet to no avail. Now yesterday at 10:30pm, her mom had gone to bed, I offered my bedroom to them while I sleep in the guestroom. So by 10:30 I was watching a movie, believing that the girl had gone to bed, only for her to emerge stark naked! I do not want to fuucckk her because I see her as my kid sister, I retreated to my room and locked the door. Today she acted all innocent, but trouble struck when her mum went out to Garki, we were alone, and She did the cloth disappearing act again. I am confused, do I sleep with this girl?
Is dat u @dp
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by DoctorNyash(m): 8:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

Is dat u @dp
Yes embarassed

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by pressplay55: 8:14am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:
waiting for they day u will seduce me, if inhear say i reject
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by williamspaul22(m): 8:37am On Apr 12, 2015
CHM11:

Mehn, if that's what you call sexy, then you must have suffered from extensive konji and bad social skills. Go out more and meet real babes.

I hate it when guys praise chicks online even when its pretty obvious that she's not hot one bit!!!

Someone shoot me!!!
I knw she is ugly, but u must not her that to her face. Thats how God created her. Nigga f.uck u, hu knws how ur babe looks like. tongue undecided
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by CHM11: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2015
williamspaul22:
I knw she is ugly, but u must not her that to her face. Thats how God created her. tongue undecided
Hehehehehe..you just indirectly finished her.....how can u say u know she's ugly?
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by williamspaul22(m): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2015
CHM11:

Hehehehehe..you just indirectly finished her.....how can u say u know she's ugly?
guy, dnt ever tell a gal she is ugly. D thing no make sense biko
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by CHM11: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2015
williamspaul22:
guy, dnt ever tell a gal she is ugly. D thing no make sense biko
Haba but you just did na...even me self didn't say 'she is ugly'...na you talk am.
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by williamspaul22(m): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2015
CHM11:

Haba but you just did na...even me self didn't say 'she is ugly'...na you talk am.
so, u want her to face me abi? tongue grin
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Raalsalghul: 8:52am On Apr 12, 2015
Well am not in your shoes neither am I going to come here and act like a saint. If I were the one I probably would sleep with her, its 50/50. It all depends on how I see her. If she is a sister, I won't. But if I see her as just another girl, I will. Nevertheless there might be consequences if you sleep with her. Think it through first as man body no be wood.
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by laytoshtwo: 8:56am On Apr 12, 2015
DoctorNyash:
Please Romancelanders I need some advice, my mother's friend and her 22 Year old daughter are in Abuja for a couple of weeks, I offered to accommodate them, since the woman is a childhood friend of my mother. Now deep into their stay, the daughter started acting strange, she wears a provocative nightie and sometimes falls on my body, whenever we're watching TV, I have tried avoiding her yet to no avail. Now yesterday at 10:30pm, her mom had gone to bed, I offered my bedroom to them while I sleep in the guestroom. So by 10:30 I was watching a movie, believing that the girl had gone to bed, only for her to emerge stark naked! I do not want to fuucckk her because I see her as my kid sister, I retreated to my room and locked the door. Today she acted all innocent, but trouble struck when her mum went out to Garki, we were alone, and She did the cloth disappearing act again. I am confused, do I sleep with this girl?

This is a mission to give you a wife by force,the mum
Might be aware.Be careful.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by pbs4real(m): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:
avoid her kwa,anyways if nah me and u and u shw me dt kind green light wey u dy shw 4 ur dp. . .i for don. . . . . . . . . .#lipsealed

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by precisionindepth: 9:01am On Apr 12, 2015
DoctorNyash:
ask me again
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by pbs4real(m): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2015
If nah u,shey u go happy say u gv guy green lite and e dey form father francis.?
NegeduGrace:
As u don rebuke d temptation na God win..lol..
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Wallade(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2015
The girl wants it, I also think her mother knows about it and her mother wants you to have an amorous relationship with her daughter. So, the ball is in your court.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2015
williamspaul22:
Una no well o. Una find wetin I wan talk abi?
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by CHM11: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2015
williamspaul22:
Lol no be you talk am?
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by CHM11: 9:49am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Una no well o. Una find wetin I wan talk abi?
Omalinchanwa..hugs and loads of kisses for you jare...no mind me oh....I was just trying to find trouble last night...
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2015
CHM11:

Omalinchanwa..hugs and loads of kisses for you jare...no mind me oh....I was just trying to find trouble last night...
Stop dat flatterin it doesn't fleaks me. So, u ve succeeded in lookin 4 trouble?
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by CHM11: 9:55am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Stop dat flatterin it doesn't fleaks me. So, u ve succeeded in lookin 4 trouble?
How e go work for you? Heheheheheheh....
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 12, 2015
CHM11:

How e go work for you? Heheheheheheh....
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by gulfer: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2015
DoctorNyash:
Please Romancelanders I need some advice, my mother's friend and her 22 Year old daughter are in Abuja for a couple of weeks, I offered to accommodate them, since the woman is a childhood friend of my mother. Now deep into their stay, the daughter started acting strange, she wears a provocative nightie and sometimes falls on my body, whenever we're watching TV, I have tried avoiding her yet to no avail. Now yesterday at 10:30pm, her mom had gone to bed, I offered my bedroom to them while I sleep in the guestroom. So by 10:30 I was watching a movie, believing that the girl had gone to bed, o[b]nly for her to emerge stark naked! I do not want to fuucckk her because I see her as my kid sister, I retreated to my room and locked the door. [/b]Today she acted all innocent, but trouble struck when her mum went out to Garki, we were alone, and She did the cloth disappearing act again. I am confused, do I sleep with this girl?
Liar, how come about the embolden,
Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by DoctorNyash(m): 10:59am On Apr 12, 2015
gulfer:
Liar, how come about the embolden,
My room in that context refers to my guestroom. It's my house, all rooms are [size=20pt]MINE[/size] undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Being Seduced by DoctorNyash(m): 11:00am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

So you listened to those iddiots and removed that sexy pic? na wa for you o, chai I miss that firm nyash in that blacl amd white skirt gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Is No Happiness In A Heart Filled With Bitterness / Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. / Females Need To Be Dominated And Controlled Like Kids Before They Bahave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.