Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. (43753 Views)

Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) / Fani-Kayode: "Sheriff Is A Thug Who Walked Out On Jonathan, Insulted Governors" / I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by segneyuk(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2015
Hehehehehe... Very funny some ppl wont learn!! Imagin nw, his dick has been blown off by his gun! Will he blame any witch or d devil!!
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
An APC thug shot and killed himself while trying to escape with a ballot box at a polling unit in Akwa-Ibom state. The weapon was concealed in his trouser pants. Etoi ward 5, PU 12,13 & 14 is located in Uyo L.G.A, the state capital.
Pandemonium broke out when he stormed into the polling unit scaring away voters and tried to make away with the ballot box before the ugly incident occurred. Voting was suspended for a while before it resumed.

https://twitter.com/MAkUdosen/
status/587014488123121664?s=08

Dis op can lie oh. See how you conveniently framed the lie. The fact is, this picture already made frontpage. This guy was one of d electorates killed in akwa ibom yday.

https://www.nairaland.com/2250228/election-war-akwa-ibom-state-many

Get your facts right before u type trash.

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by gregg2: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2015
[size=13pt]APC and thuggery
Serves them right
[/size]
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Holywizard: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2015
xreal:

What do you mean?
inquisitive?
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by donem: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2015
mezabo:
kill himself?
That cant be true cos i've never seen any Nigerian who is that patriotic.
bro its kinda accidental discharge not deliberate, local cut to size guns (Awka made) are very dangerous and can set off unexpectedly, have witnessed something similar happen to a frag man, his saving grace was that he had already jazzd up so it didnt penetrate.
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by xreal: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2015
Holywizard:
inquisitive?
Yeah, with reasons.
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:48am On Apr 12, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
i wonder why you ppl are like this. That is an innocent civilian who was shot by gunmen. Why crop out his face? May his soul R.I.P
OP is high on cheap drugs. Free d guy
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Bollinger(m): 8:48am On Apr 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
An APC thug shot and killed himself while trying to escape with a ballot box at a polling unit in Akwa-Ibom state. The weapon was concealed in his trouser pants. Etoi ward 5, PU 12,13 & 14 is located in Uyo L.G.A, the state capital.
Pandemonium broke out when he stormed into the polling unit scaring away voters and tried to make away with the ballot box before the ugly incident occurred. Voting was suspended for a while before it resumed.

https://twitter.com/MAkUdosen/status/587014488123121664?s=08

So, we have to take you word for it that is was suicide. That's Nigeria for you. No forensic investigation, nothing. Business as usual. Nigerians are so used to gore that it is alarming. Murder and death means nothing anymore. It is sad that the psychy of the average Nigerian is so phucked up, and they don't even know it.
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by rollybest(m): 8:48am On Apr 12, 2015
Story that touch
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Johnsmartinyang(m): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Jibreen4u:
Sir, I'm Confused too
Olboy went off while he was trying to hulster it into his trousers......
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Mufasa27(m): 8:51am On Apr 12, 2015
Your story is wacky, where is your source.? were you a witness.? pls come up with a better story next time.. I won't fall for this...
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by tayoccu(m): 8:55am On Apr 12, 2015
seems the op knows nothing about weapons, these local guns only carry one shotgun shell at a time, so its 95% of the time loaded with buckshot, so it can cause a lot damage with just one shot ( especially in a crowded place). now looking at the victim's body it doesn't have the ripped look of someone shot with buckshot.

the deceased was shot by someone else from close range
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Holywizard: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2015
xreal:

Yeah, with reasons.
wot reasons
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by blackfase(m): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Live by the gun, die by the fvckin gun.....
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by jude33084(m): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2015
abduljabbar4:
undecidedSo how did he kill himself and what makes you think he is an Apc thug?
So after he had done the toughest and main part of the job, he decided to shoot himself?

Did you read through at all? undecided

1 Like

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Odisco2(m): 9:02am On Apr 12, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:

TOo late bro, he'z dead already
He will die again afterlife
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by xreal: 9:02am On Apr 12, 2015
Holywizard:
wot reasons
The reason is, I've heard it before somewhere.
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by donbenie(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2015
Retribution..
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by PapiDShipCapt(m): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2015
Odisco2:

He will die again afterlife
hahah!

1 Like

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2015
O. P, video of him shouting adiok ano Udom", which in Ibibio means "May it not be well with Udom [Emmanuel] or u. . .
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by sescoline(m): 9:33am On Apr 12, 2015
do you believe that a thug can shoot that part of his body even though he wanna commit suicide
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Hedybee(f): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by gideonchi: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2015
Acekidc4:
What da Fvck is wrong with him Na
Life is wrong with Him!

1 Like

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by silent10(m): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2015
tunshe:
@OP, was APC written on his forehead?

Did he announce that he was carting away the ballot boxes on behalf of APC?

I wonder too

1 Like

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by Holywizard: 10:12am On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=xreal post=32626533]
The reason is, I've heard it before somewhere.[/quote it's supoosed 2 be kind of classified but...

My advice to u...consult de source wic u did hear it frm pls
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by kokorodudu(f): 10:17am On Apr 12, 2015
Rest in Peace, mofo!
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by erayo2GCA(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You still haven't answered my questions. Are you in Uyo? Do you know Etoi ward 5? Answer these questions before you type your hogwash and seek cheap publicity for your thread.

sonofmark am in uyo was an adhoc staff yesterday, ward 5 to b precise..PDP was clearly outnumbered by APC in all booths..I don't want to talk about PDP rigging which u knw...I was with the SPO I knew what happened so dnt paint APC black here cos akwa ibomite re tired of Godswill and Prince Akpabio..
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by timilinda(f): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dude, before posting your lies, answer these questions:

1. Are you in Akwa-Ibom state?
2. Are you in Uyo?
3. Was your polling unit at Etoi ward 5?

Stop trying to stifle the truth! I provided the picture, a link and the particular polling unit this occurred and if you really are as objective and rational as you so desperately want to seem like, why not dig deeper to verify the validity of my claims? I WAS AT THE SCENE SO THIS IS AN EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT!

WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING? A SELFIE WITH THE CORPSE?!

Hahahaha! Vert funny...... very true! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by timilinda(f): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
O. P, video of him shouting adiok ano Udom", which in Ibibio means "May it not be well with Udom [Emmanuel] or u. . .

Chai!!! Nairalanderssss!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by seangy4konji: 10:39am On Apr 12, 2015
That must have been really painful!!!
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by nortcentrallord(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dude, before posting your lies, answer these questions:

1. Are you in Akwa-Ibom state?
2. Are you in Uyo?
3. Was your polling unit at Etoi ward 5?

Stop trying to stifle the truth! I provided the picture, a link and the particular polling unit this occurred and if you really are as objective and rational as you so desperately want to seem like, why not dig deeper to verify the validity of my claims? I WAS AT THE SCENE SO THIS IS AN EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT!

WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING? A SELFIE WITH THE CORPSE?!

Don't mind them bro. The blind will always be blind. Someone in kano will argue an incident in aquibom because they wake up and read up some concocted lies which they produce themselves. The fact that there are different political parties doesn't meant truth and moral justice shouldn't be upheld. thanks for educating them even though they seem to be deaf but not dumb.
Re: Political Thug Allegedly Kills Himself In Akwa-ibom State. by mroyato(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2015
This incident truly happened in akwa ibom but the details of the incident were false. That incident happened at Ini Local govt, ward 1 (IKpe). I was supposed to be an ad-hoc staff in one of the units there but some hoodlums (opposition party) hijacked the entire ward election materials, kidnapped some corp members alongside some police men and women, and seized all the result sheets until some minutes past 12 mid-day when they were rescued by some armed military operatives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Audio Tapes Destroying PMB / Femi Fani-Kayode Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) / "Buhari Has Anaemia", Femi Williams, Professor Of Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.