Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? (2845 Views)

See My Beautiful Naija Girls. (photos) / Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. / Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 12, 2015
My beautiful black people, why wanna change yourselves...? Why...? Why ain't you proud of your skin colour...?
http://www.babbleforum.com/romance/beautiful-black-people-why-wanna-change-yourselves-why-why-ain-you-proud-your-skin-colour-t1556.html

Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by falconey(m): 12:33am On Apr 12, 2015
I'm black and fair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 12, 2015
Such a shame I dig chocolate babes fair babes error no go area for me. undecided
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by classiq(m): 12:40am On Apr 12, 2015
denzmark:
My beautiful black people, why wanna change yourselves...? Why...? Why ain't you proud of your skin colour...?
http://www.babbleforum.com/romance/beautiful-black-people-why-wanna-change-yourselves-why-why-ain-you-proud-your-skin-colour-t1556.html
denzmark:
denzmark:

Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by yomi007k(m): 12:40am On Apr 12, 2015
All dos pictures resemble clowns grin

Na dir skin nau, not mine.

#BlackIsAnAttitude#
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by sanbells(f): 12:40am On Apr 12, 2015
Jisos.. c winsh embarassed
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 12, 2015
#teamblackbeauties#
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by classiq(m): 12:41am On Apr 12, 2015
Lol we Love our colour "Black"
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 12, 2015
help me tell them oo! na so them dey bleach embarassed
inferiority complex
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by meimoks(f): 12:47am On Apr 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
inferiority complex

Plus all the bad smell from their cream
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by teasel: 12:47am On Apr 12, 2015
Rubbish.
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 12, 2015
meimoks:

Plus all the bad smell from their cream
yeah
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by ronald4lif(m): 12:57am On Apr 12, 2015
Their skin, their life, and their business.

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by osemoses1234(m): 1:17am On Apr 12, 2015
Go ask una village king...
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by DahtzFestjayz: 1:26am On Apr 12, 2015
denzmark:
They want Change. Change in color
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 12, 2015
More than anything else about my appearance, I love my dark skin.
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by Caseless: 1:59am On Apr 12, 2015
pcguru1:
Such a shame I dig chocolate babes fair babes error no go area for me. undecided
I'm dark and, I don't like light-skinned babes.

#TeamDarkSkinGirls
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by Caseless: 2:02am On Apr 12, 2015
teasel:
Rubbish.
are u dark-skinned?

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by koolet: 4:28am On Apr 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
inferiority complex
and why are you this nervous
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by MrsChima(f): 6:01am On Apr 12, 2015
I love my tone and my tone is rare.
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 12, 2015
I'm black and always love it that way...

I don't hate whites but I'd never transform me into something else..
cos I love the natural me.

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 12, 2015
All shades of black are beautiful

#50shadesOfBlack
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by pasqal09: 6:53am On Apr 12, 2015
classiq:
[color=#550000][/color]
who asked this mumuni to upload a pic? angry
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by whizqueen(f): 7:36am On Apr 12, 2015
Its not even asif the so called white looks "beautiful" sef. undecided
#blackalltheway smiley
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by pasqal09: 7:38am On Apr 12, 2015
whizqueen:
Its not even asif the so called white looks "beautiful" sef. undecided
#blackalltheway smiley
my runaway wife kiss
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by whizqueen(f): 7:40am On Apr 12, 2015
pasqal09:

my runaway wife kiss
Youundecided
My Johnny wey run go -[
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by pasqal09: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2015
whizqueen:

Youundecided
My Johnny wey run go-[
na you wey leave me follow younger boys na
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by whizqueen(f): 7:45am On Apr 12, 2015
pasqal09:

na you wey leave me follow younger boys na
You sef leave be go follow pluz-sized chicks.
Rokia.tu them angry
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by pasqal09: 7:46am On Apr 12, 2015
whizqueen:

You sef leave be go follow pluz-sized chicks.
Rokia.tu them angry
ha! that one no be my size na, besides i no fit even compete for the axis
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by naijaboiy: 7:51am On Apr 12, 2015
What do we call African girls who are light skinned?

Black or white
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by whizqueen(f): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2015
pasqal09:

ha! that one no be my size na, besides i no fit even compete for the axis
Why na.?
You are a man... nothing should be too big for you to handle grin
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by pasqal09: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2015
whizqueen:

Why na.?
You are a man... nothing should be too big for you to handle grin
na wa o, i no want that size. na ur size i want

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ankara Straight Long Gown Styles 2021: Beautiful And Cute Ankara Styles For Ladi / Ankara Takes Center Stage At Lcci Fashion Show / Jennifer Lawrence Nude In Vogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.