Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Checkout The Lagoon In 2020: Hit Or Miss? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Checkout The Lagoon In 2020: Hit Or Miss? (1737 Views)

Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt / Mazi Moses Nwafor Dividing The Lagos Lagoon For Igbos (Pics) / Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Lagoon In 2020: Hit Or Miss? by howardriddle: 1:33am On Apr 12, 2015

Re: Checkout The Lagoon In 2020: Hit Or Miss? by simplymade(m): 1:35am On Apr 12, 2015
for ya dreams
Re: Checkout The Lagoon In 2020: Hit Or Miss? by howardriddle: 1:41am On Apr 12, 2015
simplymade:
for ya dreams

Re: Checkout The Lagoon In 2020: Hit Or Miss? by howardriddle: 1:42am On Apr 12, 2015
simplymade:
for ya dreams

Re: Checkout The Lagoon In 2020: Hit Or Miss? by bobo9ice: 1:44am On Apr 12, 2015
The Igbos shud expect more repels from the yorubas soon... Enough of their nonsense
Re: Checkout The Lagoon In 2020: Hit Or Miss? by shawnfamous(m): 2:55am On Apr 12, 2015
The person wey creat dis pic mk sense!!! Bt as 4 me ooo! I wont because of sm1 said smtn and use it to judge everybdy! YOruba's are wise but that OBA is a very foolish 1
Re: Checkout The Lagoon In 2020: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 12, 2015
shawnfamous:
The person wey creat dis pic mk sense!!! Bt as 4 me ooo! I wont because of sm1 said smtn and use it to judge everybdy! YOruba's are wise but that OBA is a very foolish 1
easy bro na
Re: Checkout The Lagoon In 2020: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 12, 2015
bobo9ice:
The Igbos shud expect more repels from the yorubas soon... Enough of their nonsense
Ofe-Mmanu Blabbing.we have conquer ur land & the tout you made oba...meanwhile we re very busy now making money on lagoon shirts.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Lagoon In 2020: Hit Or Miss? by ibkgab001: 6:43am On Apr 12, 2015
Eyin Omo ati oko wa ba ile jé
Re: Checkout The Lagoon In 2020: Hit Or Miss? by not4sure(m): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Checkout The Lagoon In 2020: Hit Or Miss? by howardriddle: 10:14am On Apr 12, 2015
bobo9ice:

Get Out of my thread
Re: Checkout The Lagoon In 2020: Hit Or Miss? by howardriddle: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2015
shawnfamous:

Thank you very much. You are the most sensible Yoruba I know on this thread grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The Lagoon In 2020: Hit Or Miss? by shawnfamous(m): 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
howardriddle:

Thank you very much. You are the most sensible Yoruba I know on this thread grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol I'm nt a yoruba boy
Re: Checkout The Lagoon In 2020: Hit Or Miss? by shawnfamous(m): 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
howardriddle:

lol I'm nt a yoruba boy.
Re: Checkout The Lagoon In 2020: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
bobo9ice:
nothing personal dude. Or are u xenophobic or just tribalistic
Re: Checkout The Lagoon In 2020: Hit Or Miss? by levisco16(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
bobo9ice:
U are Not A human People Like you will destroy this nation
Re: Checkout The Lagoon In 2020: Hit Or Miss? by bobo9ice: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
levisco16:

U are Not A human People Like you will destroy this nation

I am Human... I love the Igbos... Have them as friends... The elites ones r great and ok but the Traders are arrogant... Repels doesn't mean attacks or physical assult... It just means Repels literarily... Repels in giving them the public opportunity to serve in Lagos... Nothing wrong in having the Igbos or other NOn-Yoruba tribe in the formation of the political structure in Lagos, but soon they will start blabing that Lagos is their to take... Plenty of Yorubas in other region in this country but u won't hear them say this place is mine... We r modest . I don't dig violence but gat my mouth to talk and make it loud..
Re: Checkout The Lagoon In 2020: Hit Or Miss? by howardriddle: 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
bobo9ice:

I am Human... I love the Igbos... Have them as friends... The elites ones r great and ok but the Traders are arrogant... Repels doesn't mean attacks or physical assult... It just means Repels literarily... Repels in giving them the public opportunity to serve in Lagos... Nothing wrong in having the Igbos or other NOn-Yoruba tribe in the formation of the political structure in Lagos, but soon they will start blabing that Lagos is their to take... Plenty of Yorubas in other region in this country but u won't hear them say this place is mine... We r modest . I don't dig violence but gat my mouth to talk and make it loud..

srcatches head*** ur point exactly? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Lagoon In 2020: Hit Or Miss? by bobo9ice: 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
howardriddle:

srcatches head*** ur point exactly? undecided undecided

If you don't get it, consider barbing the hair.
Re: Checkout The Lagoon In 2020: Hit Or Miss? by howardriddle: 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
bobo9ice:

If you don't get it, consider barbing the hair.

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

That Moment When Osun Teachers Get Paid / When Nigerians Hear CHANGE IN 2019 / When you told her you are standing at the balcony of your storey building (phot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.