Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:47 AM

Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec (6536 Views)

Presidential Election Results So Far: PDP In Early Lead / Official (presidential only) Results So Far Declared By INEC As At March 30 / Results So Far Released. Pdp All The Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by wallex1983(m): 4:21am On Apr 12, 2015
Ijebu Ode: APC-10570, PDP-11381, SDP-571, UPN-832
Remo North: APC-7365, PDP-6567, SDP-923, UPN-222
Ewekoro: APC-10735, PDP-3275, SDP-400, UPN-375
Odeda: APC-10637, PDP-3633, SDP-1367, UPN-203
Obafemi Owode: APC-16333, PDP-6637, SDP-1237, UPN-414

More still coming........

7 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by otokx(m): 4:24am On Apr 12, 2015
The west and North have teamed up to form the majority center.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by tmotmo: 4:43am On Apr 12, 2015
It long over due, they will move this nation forward and it will be all inclusive government.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo
Sai APC
Better and Progressive Nigeria

To God be The Glory wink wink wink

13 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by SerialMan: 4:47am On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by REMMEI(m): 5:04am On Apr 12, 2015
SerialMan:

This kind thing no pay una naw.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by Young4jose: 5:10am On Apr 12, 2015
APC, all d way.........!!!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by RoyalRoy(m): 5:21am On Apr 12, 2015
Ijebu.....why evils na? grin

Always voting for opposition.

Lollz

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by yousouphe(m): 5:56am On Apr 12, 2015
wow!!!, am loving this.
Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by SerialMan: 6:02am On Apr 12, 2015
Must everyone vote the same candidate?

RoyalRoy:
Ijebu.....why evils na? grin

Always voting for opposition.

Lollz

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by Danhumprey: 6:03am On Apr 12, 2015
Baba Segun is still relevant in Naija politics after all!grin
Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by SerialMan: 6:08am On Apr 12, 2015
You mean the OTA Monkey? Be ready for faceoff btw him and Buhari soonest

Danhumprey:
Baba Segun is still relevant in Naija politics after all!grin
Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by davodyguy: 6:16am On Apr 12, 2015
SerialMan:
You mean the OTA Monkey? Be ready for faceoff btw him and Buhari soonest

If your father is called a monkey, I'm sure you wouldn't take it likely. So much indecent behaviours from PDP bad losers. I'm thinking you're a Christian that goes to church and probably from either the SS or SE region. Pele, you're still pained GEJ lost

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by RoyalRoy(m): 6:21am On Apr 12, 2015
SerialMan:
Must everyone vote the same candidate?

Of course not.
Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by SerialMan: 6:25am On Apr 12, 2015
A fool at 40,so u have 4goten how u guy called GEJ all sort of names? Not so soon bro,so e dey pain abi? This is just the begining so be ready for it and not insult your father.FYI am a xtian and not regreting that

davodyguy:
If your father is called a monkey, I'm sure you wouldn't take it likely. So much indecent behaviours from PDP bad losers. I'm thinking you're a Christian that goes to church and probably from either the SS or SE region. Pele, you're still pained GEJ lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by SerialMan: 6:26am On Apr 12, 2015
so y refer to dem as evil?
'

RoyalRoy:

Of course not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by davodyguy: 6:34am On Apr 12, 2015
SerialMan:
A fool at 40,so u have 4goten how u guy called GEJ all sort of names? Not so soon bro,so e dey pain abi? This is just the begining so be ready for it and not insult your father.FYI am a xtian and not regreting that

I knew and as much as possible my guess is right. You'll carry your bible and go to church this morning after coming online to insult, You think the God you claim to serve would be happy with you?

All I can see is butthurt from a bad loser. PDP lost and will continue to lose. Call OBJ any name, in fact imply buhari is Book haram, but that will not stop those two from having a decision to make that will affect your destiny in the next four years, either positively or negatively. You have a choice to not accept to be ruled by GMB.

SE are bad losers and they'll never rule this country till they change their poor thinking mentality. If to you, someone else's father is a monkey, then your father should be one to that person

8 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by codedslayer: 6:37am On Apr 12, 2015
I still dont know how GNI want to win Amosun. I hope that protection seeker can now see that SW politics is not about shouting online, he was shouting few weeks ago that one Osoba is relevant.

Carry go SIA.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by RoyalRoy(m): 6:39am On Apr 12, 2015
SerialMan:
so y refer to dem as evil?
'

Can you read between the lines?

And stop quoting pls.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by SerialMan: 6:46am On Apr 12, 2015
Thank God ur brain still functioning to even guess right,leave me and my God alone,we can settle that any time.But importantly u decided to run away from the question i asked you--Have u 4goten so soon how u called GEJ all sort of names?
Calling Buhari names wont stop him from been my president-yes accpted,just as calling GEJ didnt stopped h from been your president for 6YEARS -- settled abi?

davodyguy:
I knew and as much as possible my guess is right. You'll carry your bible and go to church this morning after coming online to insult, You think the God you claim to serve would be happy with you?

All I can see is butthurt from a bad loser. PDP lost and will continue to lose. Call OBJ any name, in fact imply buhari is Book haram, but that will not stop those two from having a decision to make that will affect your destiny in the next four years, either positively or negatively. You have a choice to not accept to be ruled by GMB.

SE are bad losers and they'll never rule this country till they change their poor thinking mentality. If to you, someone else's father is a monkey, then your father should be one to that person

1 Like

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by ramdris(m): 6:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Two things are certain that am sure of :
1. Death
2. Amosun wining Ogun State.
The guy performance no be hia oooo!.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by humberjade: 6:56am On Apr 12, 2015
Official INEC Results from LGAs in Ogun State.

1. Official Governorship Election Results:
OBAFEMI OWODE LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 16,333
PDP 6,637

2. Official Governorship Election Results:
ADO ODO/ OTA.
APC (36,108)
PDP(13,763)

3. Official Governorship Election Results:
EWEKORO LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 10,735
PDP 3,275

4. Official Governorship Election Results:
ODEDA LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 10,637
PDP 3,633

5. Official Governorship Election Results:
ODOGBOLU LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 10,129
PDP 10,430

6. Official Governorship Election Results:
ABEOKUTA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 35,511
PDP 10,288

7. Official Governorship Election Results:
IJEBU NORTH-EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 5,992
PDP 6,780

8. Official Governorship Election Results:
REMO NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 7,365
PDP 6,567

9. Official Governorship Election Results:
ABEOKUTA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 22,740
PDP 6,371

10. Official Governorship Election Results:
IMEKO AFON LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 8,253
PDP 12,412

11. Official Governorship Election Results:
IFO LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 28,596
PDP 5,818

12. Official Governorship Election Results:
IKENNE LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 11, 085
PDP 8,686

13. Official Governorship Election Results:
IJEBU-ODE LOCAL GOVERNMENT.
APC 10,570
PDP 11,381

APC 9 - 4 PDP

13 down...7 go to go

1 Like

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by pman06(m): 7:03am On Apr 12, 2015
ramdris:
Two things are certain that am sure of :
1. Death
2. Amosun wining Ogun State.
The guy performance no be hia oooo!.

My bro i won't wager my money on him winning. Do you know how often government workers went on strike, because he refused to pay them their cooperative money for over 6months and yet continue deducting it from their salary.

One question too, apart from road, what has he done in Ogun State? 4years in office without recruiting unemployed citizens and even sacking some PS.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by davodyguy: 7:07am On Apr 12, 2015
SerialMan:
Thank God ur brain still functioning to even guess right,
Yes O and still functions better than that of a sore pathetic loser like PDP followers grin

leave me and my God alone,we can settle that any time.
Na Does you bible not say how can you continue in sin that grace may abound? Answer that question. except if its PDP bible of politicians that you read

But importantly u decided to run away from the question i asked you--Have u 4goten so soon how u called GEJ all sort of names?
All sort of names like? Any link to back up your claim? I called him what and what?

Calling Buhari names wont stop him from been my president-yes accpted,just as calling GEJ didnt stopped h from been your president for 6YEARS -- settled abi?
I agree with you on this

[/quote]
Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by Scatterboss(m): 7:11am On Apr 12, 2015
pman06:

My bro i won't wager my money on him winning. Do you know how often government workers went on strike, because he refused to pay them their cooperative money for over 6months and yet continue deducting it from their salary.

One question too, apart from road, what has he done in Ogun State? 4years in office without recruiting unemployed citizens and even sacking some PS.

This is about Amosun Vs OGD. Amosun can never lose in Ogun state, i can bet anything on it if you wanna try. He is not perfect but better than OGD 8years of lawlessness and anarcy. SIA will wipe GNI mercilessly.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by Saheed69(m): 7:16am On Apr 12, 2015
pman06:

Security.
Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by helpee(m): 7:36am On Apr 12, 2015
davodyguy:

but GEJ is clueless and a drunkard. The last I checked he is somebody's father. I hope you know very soon we won't say SAI baba but SHAME baba. Be prepared my brother
Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by vision2050: 7:49am On Apr 12, 2015
pman06:

you can lie ooo
which PS ? just name the ministries
his performance is more than Daniel 8 years administration

1 Like

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by sammyj: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Up Change movement.

SAI BABA !!!

SAI Amosun !!!

SAI Ogun state !!!

SAI Nigeria !!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by Caseless: 8:04am On Apr 12, 2015
Sai Amosun
Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by akins56(m): 8:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Osoba kill his carrer and that of his associates, i pity them !

1 Like

Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by bashydemy(m): 8:14am On Apr 12, 2015
SIA Lekansi
Re: Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec by coldsummer: 8:16am On Apr 12, 2015
APC pity PDP small ooooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Quarrantines Osinbanjo (pix) / Beautiful Slay Queen Spotted Pushing Wheelbarrow In Owerri (photos) / My Supposed Quarrel With Oshiomhole Is Fake News, Says Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.