Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Thread For GOT Season 5 (with Spoilers) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For GOT Season 5 (with Spoilers) (784 Views)

24 Legacy, Homeland Discussion (beware Of Spoilers) / Jenifa's Diary Season 5 ( Jenifa And Falz) / My Review Of Mission Impossible Rogue Nation (released Yesterday) With Spoilers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For GOT Season 5 (with Spoilers) by dipotepede(m): 6:51am On Apr 12, 2015
GOT Season 5 is outl

I will enjoy a good discuss with spoilers
Re: Thread For GOT Season 5 (with Spoilers) by qloreal: 6:57am On Apr 12, 2015
Post links so others cud also watch
Re: Thread For GOT Season 5 (with Spoilers) by tandoe: 7:37am On Apr 12, 2015
is the complete season out
Re: Thread For GOT Season 5 (with Spoilers) by dipotepede(m): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2015
The argument went nudging

You are making a mistake

Yes, I want to be free to make my own mistake.
Re: Thread For GOT Season 5 (with Spoilers) by dipotepede(m): 8:25am On Apr 12, 2015
They said you were terrifying with cast teeth and three eyes, you are not terrifying, you are boring

You dont know what I am

I know you are a witch and you can see the future, tell me mine.

Everyone wants to know their future until they know their future

this is my father's land, my land, tell me my future or I will have your two boring eyes gouge out of your head.

Blood, give me taste....

What a way to begin the season....
Re: Thread For GOT Season 5 (with Spoilers) by qloreal: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2015
M0F0 post links or fhuuck off
Re: Thread For GOT Season 5 (with Spoilers) by ITbomb(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Someone is getting frustrated he he

Watching Episode 3 now
Re: Thread For GOT Season 5 (with Spoilers) by dipotepede(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Episode 4

Just bored!

My father used to tell me that boredom is an indication of lack of inner resources
Re: Thread For GOT Season 5 (with Spoilers) by dipotepede(m): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
What if Stanis never attacks Winterfell or he does and the Boltons defeat him?

You will take this Bolton boy Ramsey, make him yours.

Dont know how to do that?

Of course you do, he has already fallen for you.

His father frightens me?

He should, he is a dangerous man but even the most dangerous man can be outmaneuvered.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Spot The Husband In The Picture? (photos) / Jab Adu, Veteran Actor Dies / how to Watch Zootopia 2016 Full Movie Streaming Online Free H.D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.