Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Guys I Need Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys I Need Advice (1020 Views)

My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice / Please Help Me! I'm Extremely Confused & Need Advice / I Caught My Father FUCKING My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Need Advice by grimandevil: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2015
hi ,

NL I need help. I have plan to start building my personal house but the issue is that my elder brother is an architect and I don't want to give him the project because I fear he may get jealous.( thing isn't working his way for sometime now) another reason is that he doesn't believed in spiritual attacks and stuff. I fear he may tell people about the project like they did to my elder brother who later abandoned his house building for 3yrs. (these villagers ain't smiling).

I decided to keep him out of the project without him knowing am building a house but the issue now is that my mum knows about my future project and she knows I want to hide the project from my elder brother . of course she is against it. on the other hand I have warned her not to tell a soul.

let's just say my family is in a mess all cos of spiritual dis and that. nobody trust nobody.

guys what do you think . should I respect my self and do my thing or should I involve him
Re: Guys I Need Advice by pasqal09: 7:25am On Apr 12, 2015
you should know the kind of erson that your brother is
but i think you'll actually be giving rise to what you actually fear by not telling him about the project
Re: Guys I Need Advice by Godfullsam(m): 7:36am On Apr 12, 2015
Why seeing your own brother as an enemy just because you are doing better than him undecided

If things get better for him in the near future and he start avoiding you, don't blame anybody oh!
Re: Guys I Need Advice by SkinnyDude(m): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2015
follow your heart. this is Africa. voodoo is real!

4 Likes

Re: Guys I Need Advice by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2015
SkinnyDude:
Haha.. Now this comment got me cracking.
Re: Guys I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2015
SkinnyDude:
Voodoo n blackmagic is very real.
@op, nw dat ur mother has known abt it, there's no point hididng 4rm ur broda again.
ADVISE: if u re a strong xtian, pray hard, or u believe in voodoo, den waka well
Re: Guys I Need Advice by grimandevil: 8:01am On Apr 12, 2015
pasqal09:
you should know the kind of erson that your brother is
but i think you'll actually be giving rise to what you actually fear by not telling him about the project

how do you mean
Re: Guys I Need Advice by grimandevil: 8:04am On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Voodoo n blackmagic is very real.
@op, nw dat ur mother has known abt it, there's no point hididng 4rm ur broda again.
ADVISE: if u re a strong xtian, pray hard, or u believe in voodoo, den waka well

I swear I no get power to pray.my bro prayer lasted 3yrs
Re: Guys I Need Advice by grimandevil: 8:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Godfullsam:
Why seeing your own brother as an enemy just because you are doing better than him undecided

If things get better for him in the near future and he start avoiding you, don't blame anybody oh!

boss easy for you to say
Re: Guys I Need Advice by pasqal09: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2015
grimandevil:

how do you mean
hiding it from him might make him start acting that way.
Re: Guys I Need Advice by 5minsmadness: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2015
Guy good morning and happy Sunday.
Warn your mother. Warn her very well.
For you to be worried about your own bro shows you don't trust him in this matter.
Warn her and carry on your project.. Am sure you have already employed another architect. Explain that you already got someone else. If despite all this she tells your senior bro, go and beg him. Apologise. Kneel down and roll on the floor, whatever. But what is done is done. Let a professional that is not a family member do your work.
. I'm not talking from the voodoo aspect but from what you get when you involve family members you are not sure of involved in projects like this. If any wahala happens or if something is not meeting up to standard you won't be able to complain much because the builder is Family.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Advice by grimandevil: 8:21am On Apr 12, 2015
5minsmadness:
Guy good morning and happy Sunday.
Warn your mother. Warn her very well.
For you to be worried about your own bro shows you don't trust him in this matter.
Warn her and carry on your project.. Am sure you have already employed another architect. Explain that you already got someone else. If despite all this she tells your senior bro, go and beg him. Apologise. Kneel down and roll on the floor, whatever. But what is done is done. Let a professional that is not a family member do your work.
. I'm not talking from the voodoo aspect but from what you get when you involve family members you are not sure of involved in projects like this. If any wahala happens or if something is not meeting up to standard you won't be able to complain much because the builder is Family.

that's also part of my fear. what if he charges me high and frustrate the job. ones I let him in it will be difficult to let him out
Re: Guys I Need Advice by adebayour26: 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
GO SEE YOUR PASTOR
Re: Guys I Need Advice by Bbglory(f): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hmmm, i understand ur fears, bt if u must put ur bro aside 4 another then it calls 4 wisdom. Think u still need 2 let him know of d project even if he wont eventually handle it.
Re: Guys I Need Advice by TooNoisy(f): 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
You are sowing the seeds of mistrust between you and your brother. You will reap it back in many folds. Don't be surprised if he is getting married and he tells you a day before or he has a child and you only hear after the naming.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EB Xclusive: Should I Tell My Best Friend??? / Who Remembers Sonic The Hedgehog Series? / Strictly For Mothers ( Happy Mothers Day )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.