Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! (6307 Views)

Jesus No Be God: Read Bible Well / No Heaven No Hell Would You Still Be Good / Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by mustymatic(m): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Maamin:

Now this is false accusation on me, when did i create any cartoon? undecided...after all you are even the one guilty of that, by posting some pics describing what you think Isah ibn Allah should look like.

And which of the Hadith? Authentic or unreliable one? smiley
bro na English again? You=As in Christians
Authentic hadith
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Maamin(m): 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
mustymatic:

bro na English again? You=As in Christians
Authentic hadith

So you still dey lie even for little thing like this? Smh!...how can "you" be = chriatians? Haba maigida undecided

Ok name the Hadith's name, writer and credibility cause I will be asking questions from that very hadith. cool
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Hardeysolution(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jesus vist ur pple before it is too late.

I love you-He says
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by malvisguy212: 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
mustymatic:

Who told you Muslims don't believe in the
existence of Jesus? You are just going over what you barely have knowledge about.
IF only u worship Jesus because of the miracles he performed, then u r doomed. Pastors perfom miracles, like TB Joshua, y dont u ppl worship him?
Muslims are not Antichrist, we dont only love Jesus, in fact we worship the GOD of Jesus.
where in my post I say muslims don't believe in Jesus? I said "even the demon believe and tremble" Jesus advice us to have faith in Him and also said "he is the way to eternal life" none other prophet can say this, do muslims have faith in Jesus?

I read your post in the Islamic section,I was ban there, ask your question here.
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by mustymatic(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2015
malvisguy212:
where in my post I say muslims don't believe in Jesus? I said "even the demon believe and tremble" Jesus advice us to have faith in Him and also said "he is the way to eternal life" none other prophet can say this, do muslims have faith in Jesus?

I read your post in the Islamic section,I was ban there, ask your question here.
There is no eternal life u kno that, u must die...Muslims hav faith in all the prophets not only Jesus. Now answer my question: Where did JESUS say "I am God" or "worship me"? I want to c it kulukulu not beating about d bush, cos me my LORD says worship him in the quran.
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by mustymatic(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2015
malvisguy212:

There is no eternal life u kno that, u must die...Muslims hav faith in all the prophets not only Jesus. Now answer my question: Where did JESUS say "I am God" or "worship me"? I want to c it kulukulu not beating about d bush, cos me my LORD says worship him in the quran.
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by malvisguy212: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2015
mustymatic:

Jesus never directly say He is God worship me if Jesus had said this, the Jews would have killed him early, infacte that is the main reason the Jews killed Jesus, when they ask him are you the God? He never say no. However there are many attribute that God alone possessed and Jesus claimed to possessed it too.let take a look at them;
Matthew23:24
"Therefore, behold, I am sending you
PROPHETS and wise men and scribes;
some of them you will kill and crucify,
and some of them you will scourge in
your synagogues, and persecute from city to city.

The old testament indicate God alone send the prophet, who then is Jesus?

John8:23
And He was saying to them, "You are
from below, I am from above; you are
of this world, I am not of this world.

If Jesus is not of this world then where did he come from?not only did Jesus claimed to come from heaven, but He said it was his throne,isn't heaven God throne?
Luke 22:30
that you may eat and drink at My table
in MY KINGDOM, and you will sit on
thrones judging the twelve tribes of
Israel.
John18:36
Jesus answered, "MY KINGDOM is not of
this world. If My kingdom were of this
world, then My servants would be
fighting, that I might not be delivered
up to the Jews; but as it is, MY KINGDOM
is not of this REALM."

Jesus claimed,He exist before the world was created.
John17:5
"And now, Father, glorify me in your
presence WITH THE GLORY I HAD WITH YOU BEFORE THE WORLD BEGAN."

This statement is an obvious claim to
deity. Not only did Jesus claim to exist
before the creation of the universe, but
He claimed to share the glory of God!
Jesus also claimed that He had "all
authority... in heaven and on earth" and
that everything of God was His.

So tell me, can a prophet has this attribute that God alone possessed?
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by malvisguy212: 9:30am On Apr 13, 2015
mustymatic:

There is no eternal life u kno that, u must die.
your mind is spiritually dead, only Jesus can healed you, eternal life is heaven where there is no death and suffering.
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by mustymatic(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2015
malvisguy212:
your mind is spiritually dead, only Jesus can healed you, eternal life is heaven where there is no death and suffering.

my mind is sound thank you, u shud say in heaven, n mind u if u do well u will not suffer n if u do otherwise there is definitely suffering of d highest oda
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by mustymatic(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2015
malvisguy212:
Jesus never directly say He is God worship me if Jesus had said this, the Jews would have killed him early, infacte that is the main reason the Jews killed Jesus, when they ask him are you the God? He never say no.

So tell me, can a prophet has this attribute that God alone possessed?
I thought I made clear my conditions... well since u can only come up with This, I hav no choice but to discard ur claims. So in summary, you are saying that Christians only assume that JESUS is GOD? u said he shared glory with his father, who do u think is the father then? why don't u worship the father since u claim JESUS is his son, cos the father wud b more superior.
And your question if a prophet cam hav these attributes is yes, JESUS perfomed miracles by the will of the GOD that sent him
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by malvisguy212: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2015
mustymatic:

I thought I made clear my conditions... well since u can only come up with This, I hav no choice but to discard ur claims. So in summary, you are saying that Christians only assume that JESUS is GOD? u said he shared glory with his father, who do u think is the father then? why don't u worship the father since u claim JESUS is his son, cos the father wud b more superior.
And your question if a prophet cam hav these attributes is yes, JESUS perfomed miracles by the will of the GOD that sent him
christians are not assuming that Jesus is God , we are stating the facts.
presence WITH THE GLORY I HAD WITH
YOU BEFORE THE WORLD BEGAN."

What do you understand by this verse?
In john20:28 why dint Jesus forbid Thomas for calling him God? If he is no;
John20:28
Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my
God!"
Peter called him son of God and Jesus did not deny it in matthew16:16.
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by mustymatic(m): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2015
malvisguy212:
christians are not assuming that Jesus is God , we are stating the facts.
presence WITH THE GLORY I HAD WITH
YOU BEFORE THE WORLD BEGAN."

What do you understand by this verse?
In john20:28 why dint Jesus forbid Thomas for calling him God? If he is no;
John20:28
Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my
God!"
Peter called him son of God and Jesus did not deny it in matthew16:16.
You mean these?
When Jesus came into the region of caesarea philippi, he asked his disciples saying "who do men say that I, the SON of MAN, am? 16:15
So they said, "some say john the Baptist, some Elijah and others Jeremiah OR ONE OF THE PROPHETS." 16:16
He said to them "but who do you say that I am?"
Simon Peter answered and said "YOU ARE THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD" 16:17
JESUS said he is the son of man, blood and flesh, son of Mary. JESUS COULD TELL HIS DISCIPLES THAT HE WAS GOD, THEY WEREN'T GONNA KILL HIM
John 20:28, Jesus neither deny nor admit? IF he wanted to be worshipped, definitely he will admit
In the quran
Al-Maeda, Verse 72:
Indeed, the truth deny they who say, "Behold, God is the Christ, son of Mary" - seeing that the Christ [himself] said, "O children of Israel! Worship God [alone], who is my Sustainer as well as your Sustainer." Behold, whoever ascribes divinity to any being beside God, unto him will God deny paradise, and his goal shall be the fire: and such evildoers will have none to succour them!
JESUS didn't say he was GOD, worship the GOD of JESU
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by malvisguy212: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
mustymatic:

You mean these?
When Jesus came into the region of caesarea philippi, he asked his disciples saying "who do men say that I, the SON of MAN, am? 16:15
So they said, "some say john the Baptist, some Elijah and others Jeremiah OR ONE OF THE PROPHETS." 16:16
He said to them "but who do you say that I am?"
Simon Peter answered and said "YOU ARE THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD" 16:17
JESUS said he is the son of man, blood and flesh, son of Mary. JESUS COULD TELL HIS DISCIPLES THAT HE WAS GOD, THEY WEREN'T GONNA KILL HIM
John 20:28, Jesus neither deny nor admit? IF he wanted to be worshipped, definitely he will admit
In the quran
Al-Maeda, Verse 72:
Indeed, the truth deny they who say, "Behold, God is the Christ, son of Mary" - seeing that the Christ [himself] said, "O children of Israel! Worship God [alone], who is my Sustainer as well as your Sustainer." Behold, whoever ascribes divinity to any being beside God, unto him will God deny paradise, and his goal shall be the fire: and such evildoers will have none to succour them!
JESUS didn't say he was GOD, worship the GOD of JESU
after this,I don't think I will be replying you anymore because your first post advice me not to twist anything which I obey ,if you want to debate with someone, you should be able to debunked his claimed and present your case, did you adress where I quoted"Jesus shere the glory with God"? No and many other of my post.

John4:24 say God is a spirit,can a spirit walk in a realm of human ? No unless God possessed a flesh, both the quran and bible say Jesus is the son and spirit of God but the quran never give the reason why such title should be given to Jesus. The reason why God spirit was on Jesus is because God himself want to have a personal relationship with his creatures just like he did before adam fall, God want to reconciled himself to man.that why the bible say Jesus had two nature,God and man;
GOD; because the spirit of God is upon Him.
MAN;because He walk in a realm of human as we all know a spirit cannot walk on earth.
Why do you change the written? Peter say" you are the son of the living God" but you twist it to say son of Mary, is that how to debate? Why dint you adress the rest of my post?
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Hardeysolution(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Christians here should understand that they shouldnt argue too much so their faith won't deviate from normal standard. We need to pray for God's intervention in the lives of these Muslims cos they are stone hearted alredi by the preaching of the pit of hell through the backslided Prophet, Mohammed who will be Judged by God in the heaven....and they will then bit their tongue and say... Had we known... But remember, it is our responsibility to save them from this hardship, that is why there is always an erazer wif a pencil.
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by udatso: 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hardeysolution:
Christians here should understand that they shouldnt argue too much so their faith won't deviate from normal standard. We need to pray for God's intervention in the lives of these Muslims cos they are stone hearted alredi by the preaching of the pit of hell through the backslided Prophet, Mohammed who will be Judged by God in the heaven....and they will then bit their tongue and say... Had we known... But remember, it is our responsibility to save them from this hardship, that is why there is always an erazer wif a pencil.
The only way you would get Muslims to accept your own version of truth is to engage them. Are you scared of getting converted to Muslim?
Have you been to hell to know what preaching from pit of he'll look like?
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Hardeysolution(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
udatso:

The only way you would get Muslims to accept your own version of truth is to engage them. Are you scared of getting converted to Muslim?
[s]
udatso:

[/s]
udatso:

. When we talk about preaching from the pit of hell, i mean false preaching. Preaching that only comes years after to cos divisions. Preachings of no base. Preaching of no truth. Preaching not from God
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by udatso: 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hardeysolution:
[s][/s]. When we talk about preaching from the pit of hell, i mean false preaching. Preaching that only comes years after to cos divisions. Preachings of no base. Preaching of no truth. Preaching not from God
Looking at it from another angle, maybe it's actually a preaching to correct the false preaching that has existed..
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Hardeysolution(m): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
udatso:

Looking at it from another angle, maybe it's actually a preaching to correct the false preaching that has existed..
why not like the sadducees and pharisees that questioned it immediately? It's too late! It should av been like a year after....... 6 centuries? Ah ah!
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by udatso: 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hardeysolution:
why not like the sadducees and pharisees that questioned it immediately? It's too late! It should av been like a year after....... 6 centuries? Ah ah!
Who are we to question God. Do you question your God?
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by mustymatic(m): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
malvisguy212:
after this,I don't think I will be replying you anymore because your first post advice me not to twist anything which I obey ,if you want to debate with someone, you should be able to debunked his claimed and present your case, did you adress where I quoted"Jesus shere the glory with God"? No and many other of my post.

John4:24 say God is a spirit,can a spirit walk in a realm of human ? No unless God possessed a flesh, both the quran and bible say Jesus is the son and spirit of God but the quran never give the reason why such title should be given to Jesus. The reason why God spirit was on Jesus is because God himself want to have a personal relationship with his creatures just like he did before adam fall, God want to reconciled himself to man.that why the bible say Jesus had two nature,God and man;
GOD; because the spirit of God is upon Him.
MAN;because He walk in a realm of human as we all know a spirit cannot walk on earth.
Why do you change the written? Peter say" you are the son of the living God" but you twist it to say son of Mary, is that how to debate? Why dint you adress the rest of my post?

No I didn't twist, I indicated the verses, that was wat i believe i wrote.
And the glory part i addressed in d previous comments
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Hardeysolution(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2015
udatso:

Who are we to question God. Do you question your God?
you are only giving answers to ur question...and that is.... Dnt question God's authority-in the bible..... 'There will be a time, they will say he is not the Messiah, do not listen to them, they are of the end time'
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by udatso: 10:37am On Apr 14, 2015
Hardeysolution:
you are only giving answers to ur question...and that is.... Dnt question God's authority-in the bible..... 'There will be a time, they will say he is not the Messiah, do not listen to them, they are of the end time'
So according to you it's okay to question God's authority in the quran but it's not okay to do same for Bible. You just questioned God now and you are denying it. GOD, I hate lies.
And for your info, jesus is the messiah (المسيح) even in the quran. The problem is what does messiah mean to a Muslim and a Christian.
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Hardeysolution(m): 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
udatso:

So according to you it's okay to question God's authority in the quran but it's not okay to do same for Bible. You just questioned God now and you are denying it. GOD, I hate lies.
And for your info, jesus is the messiah (المسيح) even in the quran. The problem is what does messiah mean to a Muslim and a Christian.
shouldnt we close case?? Let the case be closed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mary The Mother Of Jesus Had No Other Children. A Biblical Perspective / 14 Lies About Tithes That You Should Know About. / Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.