Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo (25456 Views)

APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others / Sokoto: Tambuwal Leading In All 18 Lgas Declared By INEC / APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by PlaybooyGANG(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2015
una go fear when akala carry ogbomosho votes come walahi! moo dey look.
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 12, 2015
alobam1:

Mr Holy..Am not an hypocrite like you..You come here and claim holy while in essence at that shit.hole office you are you embezzele funds..You claim Jonathan,tinubu and co are corrupt while in essence you are corrupt than them..

Mind you I do not know of the second profile..others there which I know off I think I lost access to the account I cls not remember my account details that made me to open anoda one.i mean the current one which I am using.

You all can go and die..especially justfoolish that calls himself justwise..Can you tell me in that shit.hole country called U.K you never did something against the Law.Slowpoke coming here to claim King.If you have a job you wont be sitting on Nairaland doing moderator. I wonder how much Seun pays you sef..lol

I haven't scammed anybody on NL.i did not dupe anybody here.so people come carry my matter for head..bring it on..i get ur time today..

Bunch of hypocrites

You are shameless.
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2015
PlaybooyGANG:
una go fear when akala carry ogbomosho votes come walahi! moo dey look.

Can he bring more than the no of accredited voters?

Actually, all av been counted through party agents and Ajimobi wins.

1 Like

Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2015
Ograke:

Dumbass.

It's good to know there are masochists like you that derive happiness and fulfillment from suffering and hardship. If Ajimobi is the best governor ever to rule Oyo, then perhaps you need to get your head checked.

Nonsense.

Who is better than Ajimobi

1 Like

Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by dsolo(m): 10:14am On Apr 12, 2015
U think?
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2015
None of the other contestants even come close to Ajimobi's pedigree and achievements. I'm surprised some people will vote vermin like Akala.
Anyway I'm so happy Ajimobi is coasting to a clear victory.
Ki Oyo le dara, Ajumose gbogbo wa ni o.

5 Likes

Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by Temysteve(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2015
Ograke:

Are you high on cheap crack?
Wtf are you saying?
Do you live in Oyo state? Ajimobi is the worst governor ever to rule Oyo. Most of you spewing trash here don't live in Oyo.
lol, i was born nd brought up in Ibadan, so i knw wat am saying, what av u achieved during the tenure of ur past governors?
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by Temysteve(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2015
lamidebaby:
None of the other contestants even come close to Ajimobi's pedigree and achievements. I'm surprised some people will vote vermin like Akala.
Anyway I'm so happy Ajimobi is coasting to a clear victory.
Ki Oyo le dara, Ajumose gbogbo wa ni o.
9ice 1 gal Ajimobi till 2019 we move it
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by Ograke(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2015
Yadoctora:

Who is better than Ajimobi
All of the past governors, in exception of maybe Lahm.
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 12, 2015
Ograke:

Dumbass.
It's good to know there are masochists like you that derive happiness and fulfillment from suffering and hardship. If Ajimobi is the best governor ever to rule Oyo, then perhaps you need to get your head checked.
Nonsense.

Lol.
Sorry, we go build you another shop. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by Rawlings120(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2015
Rawlings120:
OORELOPO
Accord-3,802
APC-4,730
LP-6,255
PDP-1,452
SDP-572

KAJOLA
Accord-2,827
APC-13,436
LP-3,544
PDP-6,123
SDP-1,205

ATISBO
Accord-3,257
APC-7,132
LP-2,862
PDP-2,339
SDP-1,156

IBARAPA CENTRAL
Accord-5,921
APC-5,084
LP-2,187
PDP-3,201
SDP-826

ATIBA
Accord-3,734
APC-10,396
LP-7,656
PDP-1,396
SDP-587

ONA ARA
Accord-8,887
APC-7,434
LP-1,592
PDP-2,512
SDP-891

IBARAPA NORTH
Accord-4,509
APC-5,317
LP-3,317
PDP-3,373
SDP-776

AFIJIO
Accord-4,590
APC-5,087
LP-3,743
PDP-1,735
SDP-433

SAKI EAST
Accord-2,955
APC-4,746
LP-3,078
PDP-1,598
SDP-928

EGBEDA
Accord-1,5811
APC-13,495
LP-2,097
PDP-2,625
SDP-2,625

Though unofficial, Governor Abiola Ajimobi
appears to have been returned as governor of
Oyo State.
He is leading comfortably in the state now with
Senator Rashidi Ladoja trailing behind while
Otunba Adebayo Alao-Akala is coming third.
Details later.

Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/apc-ajimobi-leading-in-oyo/

This is the first time am seeing my article on Front page... Thanks lord.
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by Ograke(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2015
Temysteve:
lol, i was born nd brought up in Ibadan, so i knw wat am saying, what av u achieved during the tenure of ur past governors?
What have you achieved under Ajimobi's administration?
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2015
Ograke:

All of the past governors, in exception of maybe Lahm.

Can u explain what Ladoja and Akala did?
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2015
igbsam:
shanji ko!
Oyo land
Shanji?.....or change
Lol....u a funny dude
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by pat077: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2015
civil servant and pensioners r nt smiling.
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by alobam1: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2015
Yadoctora:

You are shameless.

Thank you
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by seunlayi(m): 10:30am On Apr 12, 2015
laurel03:
I am #teamBuhari but not Ajimobi fan... Ajimobi will surely win the election but Apc will lost some of state house of assembly in oyo state..
Masses does not really like Ajimobi and if not for selfishness and self centered of Akala and Ladoja.. Ajimobi may not be re elect..
Ajimobi propaganda is number one most of his project is on media...
you spoke my mind, I have been saying this for long that it is the selfishness of the opposition that will destroy them. I will advise ajimobi to acknowledge the fact the total vote of the opposition is more than his vote, he should beware

1 Like

Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by Ograke(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2015
NiyiRocks:

Lol.
Lol

Ogbeni, I'm not a trader so I don't own or run a shop. I'm well-educated.

I'm just a selfless man who is sensitive to the plight of his townsmen.

People are really suffering. Ajimobi's government has been full of nothing but torture.
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2015
NiyiRocks:

Lol.

Lol
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by emiye(m): 10:57am On Apr 12, 2015
Ajimobi is the best governor Oyo state has had in the last 4 dispensations, what those who dislike him are looking at are his failings which every govt will have, as to Salary defaultments, it is more of a problem of his period as a result of declining allocation to states , make no mistake also his wage bill salary for civil servants has also increased drastically due to the 18,000 minimum wage and some employment of more workers. To put things in proper perspective, he inherited a monthly wage bill of less than 3 billion monthly, and it is currently close to 5 billion monthly due to the reasons i stated above, and yet allocation from FG is declining by close to 30% in the last 6 months. If an Akala or even Ladoja goes through his own scenario, it is then you will understand how well Ajimobi has managed the situation.

Ajimobi failed in the educational sector IMO he deserves a knock on his head.

But when it comes to all the current candidates contesting against him, the only person one can consider is Seyi Makinde, who looks sound and deep,but contesting on a weak platform and unknown political experience, all the others should not be considered. Ladoja is tired and weary, and i can bet his performance can not be anywhere near his administration in the last 10 years, i can barely hear him now anytime he speaks.

The moment the big guns were scattered in 4 dimension, Ajimobi chances of re election brightened, it became close to certain after the APC tsunami 2 weeks ago. Ajimobi deserves a re election, no two ways about it.

5 Likes

Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 12, 2015
emiye:
Ajimobi is the best governor Oyo state has had in the last 4 dispensations, what those who dislike him are looking at are his failings which every govt will have, as to Salary defaultments, it is more of a problem of his period as a result of declining allocation to states , make no mistake also his wage bill salary for civil servants has also increased drastically due to the 18,000 minimum wage and some employment of more workers. To put things in proper perspective, he inherited a monthly wage bill of less than 3 billion monthly, and it is currently close to 5 billion monthly due to the reasons i stated above, and yet allocation from FG is declining by close to 30% in the last 6 months. If an Akala or even Ladoja goes through his own scenario, it is then you will understand how well Ajimobi has managed the situation.

Ajimobi failed in the educational sector IMO he deserves a knock on his head.

But when it comes to all the current candidates contesting against him, the only person one can consider is Seyi Makinde, who looks sound and deep,but contesting on a weak platform and unknown political experience, all the others should not be considered. Ladoja is tired and weary, and i can bet his performance can not be anywhere near his administration in the last 10 years, i can barely hear him now anytime he speaks.

The moment the big guns were scattered in 4 dimension, Ajimobi chances of re election brightened, it became close to certain after the APC tsunami 2 weeks ago. Ajimobi deserves a re election, no two ways about it.

This na propaganda o!
Ajimobi d miser neva achieve ¼ of im manifesto angry
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by Seaen(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2015
The 4 opposition candidates gave Ajimobi the victory, especially the PDP circle. I want APC winning cos of the center but if they had merged or made a concension amongst themselves, Ajimobi stood no chance. PDP need to really learn how to play opposition.
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by emiye(m): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2015
Cyborg01:

This na propaganda o!
Ajimobi d miser neva achieve ¼ of im manifesto angry

I dont know about his manifesto, who knows maybe he didnt achieve up to 10% sef.

I only gave a comparative analysis of the man, and his other contestants, and trying to put things in perspective.

1 Like

Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by tete7000(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2015
I welcome Ajumobi for second term. In my opinion, he deserves a second term.

4 Likes

Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 12, 2015
The jinx is finally broken!
Abiola Isiak Ajimobi till 2019.

1 Like

Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by amdo007(m): 11:42am On Apr 12, 2015
Can someone please summarize these three pages please! Who is leading and with how many votes cheesy grin. Thanks
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by lambofil(m): 11:48am On Apr 12, 2015
Well as for me, its not over until d final result is declared. Weda ajimobi or ladoja, God knos who. But I wish and hope Ladoja wins.

I can smell Hope, for dose calling Ajimobi shldnt jubilate too soon cos God is a God of last minute...
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
emiye:

I dont know about his manifesto, who knows maybe he didnt achieve up to 10% sef.

I only gave a comparative analysis of the man, and his other contestants, and trying to put things in perspective.

its OK but I don't like the man.He has wasted a lot of Oyo's resources.
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by otunba9ja: 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ograke:

Dumbass.

Nonsense.

Oya,.....pls, tell us who the best gov is so far apart from bola ige ......hope u know that payment of salary is delayed by federal allocation and it is a national issue affecting nearly all the states in nigeriabeen resolved...

1 Like

Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by Rexyl(m): 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
I thought the winner wouldn't take longer to have been KNOWN but not with the results posted so far. The elections in the state are very tough this time around.
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by lakefist(m): 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
otunba9ja:

Oya,.....pls, tell us who the best gov is so far apart from bola ige ......hope u know that payment of salary is delayed by federal allocation and it is a national issue affecting nearly all the states in nigeriabeen resolved...
Dont mind haters they are quick to condemn.delay in salary is 4rm d centre
Re: APC, Ajimobi Leading In Oyo by emiye(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cyborg01:

its OK but I don't like the man.He has wasted a lot of Oyo's resources.
you are funny o, you called him a miser in ur earlier post, and you also claim he has wasted lot of Oyo resources. I appreciate the fact that you stated you don't like the man, but I always advise people not to make decisions on basis of emotions, there is a greater chance of making wrong decisions when emotional decision are made.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Live @ Enugu Airport (photos ) / South-South governors react to Buhari’s suspension of CJN, Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.