Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,171 members, 7,780,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections (56250 Views)

Why We Are Running Away From Our People After Elections – Katsina Speaker / BRT: Lagos Govt Terminates Agreement With Operator / 'No Tribe Can Claim Lagos, Even Oba Of Lagos Is From Benin Lineage.'--Lagos Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by slyzy(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2015
They should continue whipping sentiment and playing the victim. Why the attention seeking?
Note: i'm not in support of Oba statement.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by Obanaijacom: 10:02am On Apr 12, 2015
Chidozieude:
Lagos will continue to accommodate all ethnic groups BUT there must be sanity. All shops in Ladipo, Alaba, Idumota need to be rebuilt and re-allocated - those places are just too filthy. If you dont like it, Ekene Dili Chukwu to the rescue- onward to your village

My brother its so sad that we are not united, who is igbo who is Yoruba are we not all the same one Nigerian?

If you all think you don't need the igbos then you have lied, we need each other to succeed. Lets love ❤ one another no matter the tribe, I am igbo but I grew up here in Lagos and speak Yoruba even more than some Yoruba people, thanks for having us in your Space, likewise we have Yoruba in onitsha and in all igbo states, that's the essence of freedom.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by Seun360(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=emmalexabl post=32628066]And how do this stop me from collecting house rent from my Yeroba tenants this month ??[

Trust me, you go forfeit that house.

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by CHM11: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2015
kay1one:

You mean "cowardice"?! Iti!
There is a difference between pride, ego, strength, cowardice and outright arrogance!!!!

You have peace, you go about your business in another mans home peacefully, you get accommodation and build houses peacefully in his home.....he doesn't discriminate against you like you do to his people in your home.

What else do you want?

24 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by osikiabu(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2015
Honestly speaking i felt really bad seeing the way the igbos were dragging lagos state with their hosts who has given them everything. I just pray that the yorubas will find a place in their heart to forgive them for the sake of peace and the love of God. And hope the igbos have learnt their leasons. Without any fear or favour I make bold to say that the yorubas are one of the best and most tolerant ethnic group in nigeria.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by kay1one(m): 10:09am On Apr 12, 2015
CHM11:

There is a difference between pride, ego, strength, cowardice and outright arrogance!!!!

You have peace, you go about your business in another mans home peacefully, you get accommodation and build houses peacefully in his home.....he doesn't discriminate against you like you do to his people in your home.

What else do you want?

I assume you have friends or relatives abroad! If citizens of those countries started acting the way you do now how would you take it! Stop being myopic!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by ellaV(m): 10:09am On Apr 12, 2015
then u people should leave the igbo's to go...give them their biafra...is not by force na...they are not begging to be together ...let them go peacefully,in 3 years they accoumplish wat Nigeria cannot accomplish in 50 yrs time...that y we can't do without them ...they r d isrealite of this nation.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by superstar1(m): 10:11am On Apr 12, 2015
ellaV:
then u people should leave the igbo's to go...give them their biafra...is not by force na...they are not begging to be together ...let them go peacefully,in 3 years they accoumplish wat Nigeria cannot accomplish in 50 yrs time...that y we can't do without them ...they r d isrealite of this nation.

who is holding them from having Biafra? they must go through the proper channel of UN? What is the difference between the declaration of caliphate by Boko Haram through guns and that of Biafra?

22 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:
I am a confirm Yoruba Boy and an Ardent APC supporter.. But I take God beg una... Make una free Igbo's oh!.. I have lovely Igbo friends who are peaceful and respect boundaries... Please oh!..
chichi ur girlfriend na Igbo grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by dayosweetness(m): 10:12am On Apr 12, 2015
shoro niyen.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by ransomed: 10:13am On Apr 12, 2015
shamecurls:
What next for Jimi Okechukwu Agbaje?

A) Return to his defunct pharmacy
B) Relocate to the East to learn more about Governance
C) Pay up evaded tax
D) Add "Uchenna" to his already existing "Jimi Okechukwu Agbaje"
E) Decamp to APGA
F) None of the above

If your answer is (F), Please define your opinion
::--Contest the Igweship of the Obi of Onitsha. JK, just kidding...

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by kay1one(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2015
OrigamiIII:
They completely forgot the day of reckoning. The igbos expectation was to influence via gang up the Jimi Agbaje governoship victory and then corner him the same way they did the GEJ's administration. They want to use agbaje as a means to dominate the yorubas in their own land. See where it has landed them. Its pathetic. Anyway, the yorubas should henceforth relate with them with caution and suspicion. Don't give any inch otherwise they will take a yard. Nah so we take dey handle them for warri.

An igbo man probably pays your salary!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by saintandsinnerz: 10:13am On Apr 12, 2015
Chidozieude:
Lagos will continue to accommodate all ethnic groups BUT there must be sanity. All shops in Ladipo, Alaba, Idumota need to be rebuilt and re-allocated - those places are just too filthy. If you dont like it, Ekene Dili Chukwu to the rescue- onward to your village

And you think if they reallocate the shops to your people they can manage it like the Igbos? I only give you one month, your people will sell them back to the Igbo people. Hustling is not for your people at all.=

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by ellaV(m): 10:14am On Apr 12, 2015
u guys should should enjoy it while it last...this is ur time...our time will come...we don't mind waiting...we are d isrealite of dis nation,which u people cannot survive without

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by Holuwathoby(m): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2015
We Yorubas are intellectual fighters *** The Igbos has only showed us where they truly belong...

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by kheart(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2015
Even here while almost all yorubas were supprting el rufai cos ramalan was a total failure, d ibos here still vehemently support PDP.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by Chidozieude: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

And you think if they reallocate the shops to your people they can manage it like the Igbos? I only give you one month, your people will sell them back to the Igbo people. Hustling is not for your people at all. It is only hate they know how to hate

Ok thank you Sir.

Let us all sit down and watch

1 Like

Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by eaglechild: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2015
osikiabu:
Honestly speaking i felt really bad seeing the way the igbos were dragging lagos state with their hosts who has given them everything. I just pray that the yorubas will find a place in their heart to forgive them for the sake of peace and the love of God. And hope the igbos have learnt their leasons. Without any fear or favour I make bold to say that the yorubas are one of the best and most tolerant ethnic group in nigeria.
Did you also feel bad about these words by the traditional ruler of Lagos to the Igbos who came to pay him a courtesy visit.

"On Saturday, if anyone of YOU, I SWEAR IN THE NAME OF GOD, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos state, THE PERSON IS GOING TO DIE inside this water. I am not ready to beg you".
Re: Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2015
PassingShot:
Funny set of people.

Why ganging up against a candidate?

Dont mind them, they always seek cheap and controversial attention.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

"BAKASSI BOYS" Return To Awka, Anambra State (Video) / Peter Obi Wins Suleja LGA In Niger State / Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.