Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,841 members, 7,806,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far (4725 Views)

Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC / I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official / Jonathan Defeats Buhari In Nasarawa Nasarawa (official Results) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by searay(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2015
Result so far by the INEC as follow:
ETIM EKPO L G A
APC 180
PDP 44831
IKA L G A
APC 149
PDP 31257
NSIT UBOM L G A
APC 4979
PDP 7314
IBIONO IBOM L G A
APC 1448
PDP 61450
ORUK AMAN L G A
APC 1140
PDP 77515
ETINAN L G A
APC 3684
PDP 38047
Source: AKBC LiVe

1 Like

Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2015
Fun wa ni total JARE..kini gbogbo eleyi gann?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:28am On Apr 12, 2015
Will this make fp?
Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by searay(m): 10:28am On Apr 12, 2015
9 LGAs now ready to announce their results
Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by Burger01(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2015
smiley
Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by searay(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2015
More Results:

Mkpat Enin
APC-1448
PDP-30842

Ukanafun
APC-887
PDP-44712

Essien Udim
APC-421
PDP-87824

Ikot Ekpene
APC-1629
PDP-48545

Ibeno
APC-1176
PDP-16052
I
kono
APC-5873
PDP-37671

Eastern Obolo
APC-294
PDP-13285

Oron
APC-2418
PDP-23476

Onna
Apc-100
PDP-52402

Okobo
APC-6858
PDP-10824

Ini
APC-3772
PDP-2847

Nsit Ubiom
APC-4570
PDP-22604

1 Like

Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by Opinedecandid(m): 11:02am On Apr 12, 2015
Dissatisfied.

I expected labour or Accord to come second.

C-r-y-i-n-g.

Apc- change, MY FOOT !

Not in AKS.

I have been saying it in all fora:
Akwa Ibom is PDP and PDP is Akwa Ibom.

Let all the aggrieved grieved who are adverse to

this position relocate to the capital

settlement of Cattle Rarers, DAURA.

1 Like

Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by tinkinjow: 11:11am On Apr 12, 2015
Nawao
Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by Bevista: 11:13am On Apr 12, 2015
Even if PDP were to win Akwa Ibom State, it would not be by that ridiculous margin. Akpabio tends to overdo everything, and this might just backfire.

Remember, no more PDP govt in Aso Rock to influence judges & security agencies once the tribunal begins. Enjoy your victory while it last.

1 Like

Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by searay(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2015
I'm tired. I think PDP has done it again. Meanwhile my LGA

Abak
APC-3688
PDP-38326

IM NOT SURPRISED, We all kept right-Udom
Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by richidinho(m): 11:15am On Apr 12, 2015
My people ..my people

AKS adi ok
Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by ITbomb(m): 11:29am On Apr 12, 2015
PDP has swept Akwa Ibom
31/31

All ND states gradually coming under the firm grip of PDP, Edo State loading
APC will never again fund their North/Yoruba alliance with our states oil money, not after using Ameachi to secure the Fed allocation.
Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by Change2015(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2015
Land of fake results

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by Opinedecandid(m): 11:35am On Apr 12, 2015
Bevista:
Even if PDP were to win Akwa Ibom State, it would not be by that ridiculous margin. Akpabio tends to overdo everything, and this might just backfire.

Remember, no more PDP govt in Aso Rock to influence judges & security agencies once the tribunal begins. Enjoy your victory while it last.

What has Akpabio done to you here again?

Was it Akpabio that went round all the

polling units to ensure these results?

Are you trying to feign ignorance of

the fact that those declared results

are results that trickled in from the

Polling Units, Wards and LGAs?

Final question for you:

Is it the margin that will make it

backfire, or admissible and provable

evidence at the tribunal?[/b]

Be guided!

In a related development: : INEC Explains Collation Procedure.

"...Speaking to Channels Television on Sunday morning, he explained the process of collating the results and maintained that this cannot be truncated.

According to him, results from each Polling Unit will first be collated at the ward level and then sent to the Local Government level. This means that the Local Government would collate the results from all its wards.

The final stop would be the state capital where all results from the LGs will be collated and must be confirmed to have tallied. Only then can the result be made public..."

https://www.nairaland.com/2251445/state-election-results-inec-explains
Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by ITbomb(m): 11:42am On Apr 12, 2015
IBESIKPO ASUTAN
ACCORD: 320
APC: 2,942
LP: 187
PDP: 35,031

UDUNG UKO
APC: 2,682
LP: 58
PDP: 10,918
ACCORD: 46

ORON
ACCORD: 147
APC: 2,418
LP: 231
PDP: 23,276

1 Like

Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by Bevista: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2015
Opinedecandid:

Final question for you:

Be guided!
Hold your peace bro. Enjoy your victory while it lasts, for it will be short-lived.
Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by whimpy(f): 11:52am On Apr 12, 2015
ESIT EKET
APC....567
PDP....35,789
ACCORD.....321
LP....106

UDOM IS RIGHT!!
Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by Opinedecandid(m): 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Bevista:
Hold your peace bro. Enjoy your victory while it lasts, for it will be short-lived.

What is the problem with you guys?

If you can't learn by the experience and examples of others, can't you learn by knowledge.

Our 28th April, 2015 brand new hero of Nigeria, President Goodluck Jonathan had set the example, ask your people to follow suit.

AKS is PDP and PDP is AKS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by seunfly: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
searay:
Result so far by the INEC as follow:
ETIM EKPO L G A
APC 180
PDP 44831
IKA L G A
APC 149
PDP 31257
NSIT UBOM L G A
APC 4979
PDP 7314
IBIONO IBOM L G A
APC 1448
PDP 61450
ORUK AMAN L G A
APC 1140
PDP 77515
ETINAN L G A
APC 3684
PDP 38047
Source: AKBC LiVe

It is a silly hope for APC to expect anything in that area especially with the unmatched performance of Apabio and the Jonathan effect.

1 Like

Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Opinedecandid:

Final question for you:
Be guided!

Oga, keep quiet
It's too obvious that the result was tempered with
Imagine nsit ubium local government, there was no election, a lot of polling unit were cancel, but where did they get this kinda result from and to say that the APC candidate is from there. A friend of mine said the PDP cast their vote inside bushes at his place... Ibesikpo, the same thing

Even if PDP was to win, the gap is just too much abeg
Akpabio too dey overdo things.

Am not against UDOM winning sha, but PDP should have allowed it to be free and fair.

4 Likes

Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by blaqgold(f): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Bevista:

Dtz if d victory will even come 2 pass bcuz as far as am concerned,no elections held in akwa ibom state.
Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by stanech: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
ITbomb:
PDP has swept Akwa Ibom
31/31

All ND states gradually coming under the firm grip of PDP, Edo State loading
APC will never again fund their North/Yoruba alliance with our states oil money, not after using Ameachi to secure the Fed allocation.

from d look if things Edo is APC
Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by Xtranoble: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
this is uncommon rigging....But it's too obvious sha
Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by IdeeEsperanza(m): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Akwa Ibom State and PDP for sure. Udom is right but that doesn't mean we are wrong.
Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by Omololu007(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Opinedecandid:

What is the problem with you guys?

If you can't learn by the experience and examples of others, can't you learn by knowledge.

Our 28th April, 2015 brand new hero of Nigeria, President Goodluck Jonathan had set the example, ask your people to follow suit.

AKS is PDP and PDP is AKS
chai! Mak una com see uncommon riggin goin on in akwa ibom o grin
Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by Opinedecandid(m): 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Oga, keep quiet
Imagine nsit ubium local government, there was no election, a lot of polling unit were cancel, but where did they get this kinda result from and to say that the APC candidate is from there. A friend of mine said the PDP cast their vote inside bushes at his place... Ibesikpo, the same thing

Am not against UDOM winning sha, but PDP should have allowed it to be free and fair.

What is wrong with this expired-drug-name-party, the Aggrieved People Congress and its crude and uncouth supporters?

Must you flaunt your flagrant insolence before you make your point.
I'm not your met, da owo.

Again,
PDP is Akwa Ibom and Akwa Ibom is PDP.
Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by whimpy(f): 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Change2015:
Land of fake results

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
shut up....you people started it during the presidential elections....so why are you complaining now......Buhari dey well ooo.....we are coming back
Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by whimpy(f): 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Opinedecandid:

What is wrong with this expired-drug-name-party, the Aggrieved People Congress and its crude and uncouth supporters?

Again,
tell them ooooo........PDP no dey carry last
Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Opinedecandid:

Again,

I will ignore you, APC is a party of peace
Won't involve myself in any E-war
You can Continue doing what you know how to do best
The orubebe's tongue

#IrepPeace
#irepAPC

1 Like

Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Bevista:

was pdp in power when edo state was won in court?
hw abt anambra?
why didnt pdp protect their mandate?
gej conceeded defeat, why is it so hard for apc to do likewise?
even if umana contest wif udom in usa udom will win him over d moon.
get that bro n if u r amongst d protesters, knw d law is supreme.
Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Oga, keep quiet

:hv we eva had free n fair elections before?
its onl fair when d opposition win.
sisi if u no like d result i think u join daura community.
n as for shortlived threat....................i guess u r new in town, when did u enta naija?
Re: INEC: Official Results From Akwa Ibom So Far by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Opinedecandid:

Again,

-ignore that sisi, she is really pained!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Day Ii : Biafra Million Man March Continues.... / Funny Road Dualization By Rochasokorocha At Imsu Junction By Works Layout / ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.