Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! (64785 Views)

Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? / Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by javaprogs(m): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chinum:

I guess I'll have to summarise my point to you. If Op must condemn the act objectively, he has to condemn both parties involved. I just helped him out with the part he left out. cool

Its just as simple as that!
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Fourwinds: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chinum:

I guess I'll have to summarise my point to you. If Op must condemn the act objectively, he has to condemn both parties involved. I just helped him out with the part he left out. cool
yeah.!! u have it
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by javaprogs(m): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fourwinds:
yeah.!! u have it

The same thing I had tried to point out is the same thing Chinum just as. Earlier, you kinda disagreed with me and now you agree with him. Apparently you must have been confused by the lots of paradoxes in this thread and/or perhaps you have just reached enlightenment.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by swaggzo(m): 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nicklaus:
just as u ve made ur own blunder "A"

Post more of those $hit

And u ll get more of mine

I QUOTE !

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE ME A NEXT TIME.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by swaggzo(m): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Viciyus:

APE

HUMAN.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by swaggzo(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
cupcake22:
Nah God go Bless you

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Fourwinds: 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
javaprogs:

The same thing I had tried to point out is the same thing Chinum just as. Earlier, you kinda disagreed with me and now you agree with him. Apparently you must have been confused by the lots of paradoxes in this thread and/or perhaps you have just reached enlightenment.

Cheers
ok
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Fiftynine(m): 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
pretty050:
Why should the woman take all the blame. They are both living a sin. "Wall mongers and adulterous (fornicators in this case)God will judge "
can't u said no to that guy dat ask u to come and stay with him?
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Misterdhee1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
wallflower:

And herein lies the problem, judging other people by your own idea of morality, how come your way is the only way?
If someone isn't living your way then they're living the wrong way right?
There are things that are universally immoral.. Cohabiting with a guy while in school is something no one should be proud of.. It is wrong, and everyone knows that. Why are u trying to make it feel like it is a thing someone should be proud of..It is shamelessness

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
sexgoddess:

rap money or whatever your name is, see ehn, that statement is one sided, also in that same manner, any man who cohabits with a girl in the uni and doesnt get married to her, also do not deserve a good wife. Plus who gave you judging rights sef? biko, stop judging ehn, u are not God!!
So we shouldn't point out societal ills because of people like u abi? Why do u go to church? Why does ur pastor preach in church? Why can't ur pastor mind his business and leave people that sin alone? Answer the questions na! Over sabi!!!
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Chinum: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fiftynine:
can't u said say no to that guy dat ask asked u to come and stay with him?

@pretty050, he is right you know. Men are the devil you see. The devil has the right to tempt you till you fall. And God won't ask the devil, "Oga why did you tempt my child?" but would rather ask you, "Why did you fall?"

So you see? Say no to that guy if you don't want to be blamed.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by vicque(f): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Xcuse me Mr Rapmoney I do suggest you indeed stop takin Vexin for sumone else's headache.

That babe that co-habitted with some dude ten years ago , in 10-20years time will become the wife of a senator or governor or worse stil your brothers wife. And you will be forced to call her "aunty" or "madam"..

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
sexgoddess:

rap money or whatever your name is, see ehn, that statement is one sided, also in that same manner, any man who cohabits with a girl in the uni and doesnt get married to her, also do not deserve a good wife. Plus who gave you judging rights sef? biko, stop judging ehn, u are not God!!

Your username said it all.

You are one of them
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by pretty050(f): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chinum:

@pretty050, he is right you know. Men are the devil you you see. The devil has the right to tempt you till you fall. And God won't ask the devil, "Oga why did you tempt my child?" but would rather ask you, "Why did you fall?"

So you see? Say no to that guy if you don't want to be blamed.
the act itself is what I am referring to. If I decide to live with a guy we are both defrauding each other.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Chinum: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
pretty050:
the act itself is what I am referring to. If I decide to live with a guy we are both defrauding each other.

I understand you perfectly. I was only being sarcastistic to what he posted.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by zeongeon: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
takoi:

I know your type. Kettle calling pot black.
If ur engaged in cohabiting u can still turn a new leaf and walk away with ur remaining dignity that's if u still have any but never the less dignity can be restored.

You girls keep saying why aren't the men blamed too but u girls fail to realize that girls are different from men. Women are the pride of a society that's why pple will everly complain when they see girls misbehaving. I bet you wouldn't want ur daughter to cohabit with some random dude whom u have no idea about his family background or where he is coming from and where he is going.

Girls should give themselves brain because when the chips are down they still would be d one to bear the stigma. Some girls hve died on abortion table thanks to cohabiting, some hv been left as single mothers, some can't give there loving husbands children again.

Don't be deceived by feminists civilization..for the way a woman is build u will know she is meant for one man, to be loved and cared for and not ravaged..while the men are made to facilitate reproduction that's why are man can be with so many women and won't be affected or wrecked like woman who has been pounded by so many men.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
vicque:
Xcuse me Mr Rapmoney I do suggest you indeed stop takin Vexin for sumone else's headache.

That babe that co-habitted with some dude ten years ago , in 10-20years time will become the wife of a senator or governor or worse stil your brothers wife. And you will be forced to call her "aunty" or "madam"..
You have nothing useful to say here! I don't care who becomes the wife of governor or senator! All I did was to point out a socio-cultural ill in our society that came from only-God-knows-where! I don't think any sane person should attack me for that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by takoi: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
zeongeon:
If ur engaged in cohabiting u can still turn a new leaf and walk away with ur remaining dignity that's if u still have any but never the less dignity can be restored.

You girls keep saying why aren't the men blamed too but u girls fail to realize that girls are different from men. Women are the pride of a society that's why pple will everly complain when they see girls misbehaving. I bet you wouldn't want ur daughter to cohabit with some random dude whom u have no idea about his family background or where he is coming from and where he is going.

Girls should give themselves brain because when the chips are down they still would be d one to bear the stigma. Some girls hve died on abortion table thanks to cohabiting, some hv been left as single mothers, some can't give there loving husbands children again.

Don't be deceived by feminists civilization..for the way a woman is build u will know she is meant for one man, to be loved and cared for and not ravaged..while the men are made to facilitate reproduction that's why are man can be with so many women and won't be affected or wrecked like woman who has been pounded by so many men.

Now u r talking like a normal human being. I will never be in support of cohabitation but I will also never agree with anybody who says that girls who cohabit deserve no bride price. We all make mistakes and everyone who sincerely turns a new leaf deserves a second chance.
In summary, a girl who for some reason cohabited with a guy and later turns a new leaf deserves a better bride price than some girls who never lived with anybody but yet sleep around town.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by zeongeon: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
takoi:

Now u r talking like a normal human being. I will never be in support of cohabitation but I will also never agree with anybody who says that girls who cohabit deserve no bride price. We all make mistakes and everyone who sincerely turns a new leaf deserves a second chance.
In summary, a girl who for some reason cohabited with a guy and later turns a new leaf deserves a better bride price than some girls who never lived with anybody but yet sleep around town.
my dear sister it is wrong to cohabit and wrong to sleep around town..its even possible some girls cohabit and still bang around town. And as it is d issue of bride price is even defeated because men pay bride price because the parents of the girl is in a way assuring the man and his family that the girl is a virgin, untouched and brand new.. A lady even told me that d white women wear on weddings signifies purity and virginity.

So if we are to go by rules..we won't be saying girls who cohabit don't deserve bride price rather we say "if ur not a virgin why do we men have to pay ur bride price"

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by olusolaj(m): 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
kayciano:
ThankGOD , I know how To do a sound VIRGINITY TEST ., it's part of my Job description.
bro abeg teach my how to do VIRGINITY TEST O. me too i no wan settle with harlot

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by LivinaPatrick(f): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Rapmoney:
Thanks man. Some women are disgrace to womanhood! Many of them sat on the front row in church today with big Bibles!
ehh,what about u,if dts ur problem cant u deal with it,and mind ur own business. And stop judging women. Those on d front row wit big bibles as u said,do u know ther personal relationship wit God,d fact dey cohabited during school days will not prevent God's blessing on them. Check urself wella,if Jesus comes now,re u ready.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Toks2008(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bros, It's very frightening. sad
Some guys are even scared of getting married.
If the time comes for me eh... I'LL EMPLOY THE SERVICES OF A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR TO ARCERTAIN HER PAST LIFE. I'm serious o

I quite agree because if we all know the past of our intending spouse,we will save ourseves avoidable heartbreaks.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
dearpreye:
What a people! I'm yet wondering why some people resorted to insulting the OP! His case is so on point.

Any lady that has done or is doing this despicable act of cohabiting with a guy while in the University doesn't deserve a dime on her head as bride price. ....

Quote me and receive the beating we gave APC last Saturday in Rivers state!
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin @ Emboldened.....I've quoted you, Hope I won't receive that kind of Ameachi/ Dakuku humiliation? grin
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin @ Emboldened.....I've quoted you, Hope I won't receive that kind of Ameachi/ Dakuku humiliation? grin

No way sir. Dogs know WHOM to bite; they know their boss!
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
dearpreye:

No way sir. Dogs know WHOM to bite; they know their boss!
Okay Boss!... You're so on point.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by spartan2709(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
I SEE DUMB PEOPLE
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Okay Boss!... You're so on point.

Just imagine how e for be if PDP had lost Rivers state!

Our democracy for die na!
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by tomhank(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
quivah:

you don't give a flying fck and you are this pained about my post cheesy
I'm not saying your gf screws other dudes, it was a picture! ..you don't know what it means to make an analogy?( I pity your gns teacher)
you screw other girls who are prolly other dudes gfs, you see what I'm pointing to I understand your point about boredom, as you see I didn't stress that part of your post..only the one related to this thread.

lol an average Naija girl like me? if you have a Nigerian girl like me on the basis of this thread, you would wish your mother have me as a daughter in law!#real fact!

you can come around with insults, have given you enough respect I think you deserve and won't take any name calling without a fight..

Um do yhu remember losing ya virginity? Do yhu still remembere how it felt when you realized yhu just lost ya pride .... Have yhu ever asked yourself why you ain't with the guy that disvirgined yhu! Why do yhu think 75 % of married men still look for smaller chicks!

Cause the fact still remains that guys don't give a fck bout their virginity... My gf ain't perfect either buh I'll choose here a million times over yhu...
Cause yhu don't cohabit with ya bf u think you're Berra smh....
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
dearpreye:

Just imagine how e for be if PDP had lost Rivers state!

Our democracy for die na!
Bros no think am... I can't even imagine it, APC win Rivers?... Tufiakwa!!!
I would have cried, Seriously...So Tinubu will now have access to the state's huge treasury. Never!!... I trust Rivers people, I was not surprised wike won.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bros no think am... I can't even imagine it, APC win Rivers?... Tufiakwa!!!
I would have cried, Seriously...So Tinubu will now have access to the state's huge treasury. Never!!... I trust Rivers people, I was not surprised wike won.

No way...Wike na Hurricane! We had Rivers locked down for Wike. ...it was the ONLY we could tame the Lion of Ubima, and avenge the loss of GEJ at the centre. .. grin grin grin

It was about avenging GEJ's defeat than it was about winning for Wike!

Bro it was a thorough beating. .as in, thorough beating. ..
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by bookkeepers: 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
It's sad that this practice (cohabiting) is now very rampant even among ladies from fairly comfortable backgrounds. Parenting does not stop after high school. Parents should visit their children (especially ladies) in the university once in a while. I believe this would help curb the menace. Meanwhile, here is a great book for those who are married or soon to be married. Visit for more details: http://bookconvo.com/answers-for-your-marriage-by-bruce-carol-britten/

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
dearpreye:

No way...Wike na Hurricane! We had Rivers locked down for Wike. ...it was the ONLY we could tame the Lion of Ubima, and avenge the loss of GEJ at the centre. .. grin grin grin

It was about avenging GEJ's defeat than it was about winning for Wike!

Bro it was a thorough beating. .as in, thorough beating. ..
It was "thorough" indeed, The widest margin in this year's gubernatorial election. I love what Rivers people did, Ameachi will now become a nonentity in his own state,and as time goes on; at the Federal level too because charity begins at home, Mehn!.....I want to be a Rivers indigene right now. cheesy
... And I implore the lexicographers at Oxford to add a new word to the dictionary, That word should be WIKE cheesy , Meaning a fierce hurricane.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.