Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Why The Modern Woman Is Sad - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why The Modern Woman Is Sad (42667 Views)

When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by pickabeau1: 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
FrancisTony:

I return the slap and she'll definitely stop.

Why should a normal girl slap whether a man or her fellow woman?

You will slap a woman? shocked
Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
pickabeau1:

You will slap a woman? shocked
If she slap me first.
Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by Stillfire: 1:12am On Apr 16, 2015
5minsmadness:

You ranted.
You didn't address my post.
You didnt address the valid interpretation of the NLT which is read by countless millions around the world.
You jumped over all that and gave your own unendorsed and unfounded opinion(and in a high soprano voice i would imagine)
That is the height of illogicality.
But I forgive you. It is not gentlemanly to continue arguing with you.
That would make me effeminate grin

There was nothing to address in the jargon you wrote. All relevant discussion had already taken place, refer to previous posts. Call me when you make logical statements on this thread. tongue
There's nothing wrong with my high soprano. I can make millions from my lovely voice! Try harder! kiss

4 Likes

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by Stillfire: 1:17am On Apr 16, 2015
coogar:

opposite & equal would be 2 males standing in opposite directions. a man & a woman are not equal. even animals can tell the difference between a man & a woman.

Lol opposite as in two males?
Female and male fall under complementary antonyms in English language, they are not gradable, meaning there's no hierarchy cheesy. Try again. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by cococandy(f): 1:31am On Apr 16, 2015
grin
OMG. This thread
Stillfire:

God also gave humans the wisdom to make life easy for us through modern technology. It has made it possible that what we want to eat is just a click away, all of us don't have to do the farming and tilling of soil, going by the curses to the man. So also modern technology have provided me with epidural and anesthetics. Yeah, I will indeed send you a video where I will be lounging and sipping cocktails while giving birth. Curse has been liftedddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boohoo. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by Timbuktuo: 7:35am On Apr 16, 2015
FrancisTony:

Who told you I love fighting?

Last time I fought was back in S.S2 with a male. He persistently wanted it.

Last time I fought with a girl was back as a young boy probably 6 and that was with a female cousin two years older. grin

I don't think I'd fight with anybody again.

What is it about you that people just want to fight you?
Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by lezz(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2015
Shollypopzz:

The fact that your long a*ss post was suppose to be a bait is only proving my point undecided

See, it's not rocket science that you're dense, a nincompoop and more clueless than a termite in need of a brain transplant. Your IQ level is clearly lower than your shoe size, you green-nostrilled, old-pot-bellied-flap- mouthed-door mat!

Do you really think you could insult me with that one lonely brain cell of yours?? Is it my fault you are operating with a Pentium 0 in a windows 8 world?? How dare you be offended that you would be mistaken for a lunatic after writing something so insane?

You are not even half as smart as the fools I have clowned on here, I am your God. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. A living emptiness, a meaningless void and a boggish drooling half-twit that will die from his own foolishness.
A repulsive and offensive nonentity like you attempting to sound intelligent is beyond the 7 wonders of the world. Dolts and unproductive cankerworms like u deserve to be tied to a stake and burnt alive. You are a curse on mother nature, a malformity, a void and blank object with no usefulness other than to serve as entertainment and mockery to a discerning few.

I would say you're a disgrace to humanity but you're not even a human, your birth certificate is a letter of apology from the abortion clinic. I need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse the world of your polluted genes.
Are you that delusional to think your ill-thought out shit droppings were to be considered smart??

You can't convince me that you're sane, so stop trying.

Still ranting like a crayfish-selling hawker.
Your trolling is so illogical and childish it reminds me of my secondary school days. you are a feminine embarrassment. a ticking time bomb soon to be self-destruct.

You sound very desperate to appear classy and eager to show
you can do battles. A trait characterized by lonely , sad
 feminists.

I can still perceive your slummy, fatherless background

You are a horrid example of an excuse in female form,a
biological accident and a living example of a half-bred
tramp.

Your school girl banter is one more proof  that you
are a WHO certified  category A bitch. A
scrotum-grabbing malfunctioning she-man.

Your blood deficient brain could make do with fresh supplies
if only You don't bleed once a month from your eternal
injury.

Your sub-zero existence have no more meaning than the debris
in a used wine glass.

You are the armpit of humanity, a cancer to femininity . You
belong to the bottomless dregs of society.

Your frustration as a female is pushing you out of the rail
of sanity. a victim of gender disorder. 

Why hold on to an ideology that leaves you feeling inferior.
Your life is characterized by the endless circles of lost
battles you have fought to become what God hasn't destined
for you.

Your life's purpose is under a man where where you lay on
your back and spread in submission as he pounds away your
inherent folly and Jezebel's attitude .

Each masculine thrust only confirms your self built prison of
delusions.

Your market woman banter could entertain the slum dwellers
and those intellectually numb idiots you try to sell your
feminist ideas to.

At the end of your worthless existence,  you will die as
a sad, fruitless woman, buried in the land of a man (either
hussy or father).

You are a lost course body and soul, you are lost to
redemption. 

The only place where you can regain any semblance of purpose
and usefulness is in a psychiatry where you will become an
institutional guide on the psychological disorder of
feminism.

You, who have a self-hating disease, are a textbook example of
a first- class mental malfunctioning.

Have you noticed you still have failed to provide any
logically responses to my posers, you even fail at trolling.

If your only contribution to the feminist course is cheap and
illogical waste of  words, it solves the puzzle why it
is a lost course and wasted effort, the reason you are a raging rodent.

What you have is a frustrated self-hate manifesting in the
schizophrenic clatter of illogical words. 

Listen birch, you will grow to an age where the absence of a
wedding ring will only mean you're not socially pliable, you
will go to the hospital for checks or treatments and your
doctor will ask , " madam, what about your husband".

There's no escape for you, you are just a victim of the
whirlwinds of the 

21st century. A shaft that got blown away into the abyss of
eternal confusion and malfunction. 

That sums your entire existence.

An African idiot who pretend to be a liberating feminist. You
still bleed once a month, fix a fake hair once a month, and
pretend those nails are yours.

You ain't a feminist, my fool, you are disillusioned,
frustrated, 21st century slave of an ideology which you don't even
have the brain capacity to decipher.

This has morphed you into a raging, little she-devil who has
become a cancer to little girls growing up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by Ngokafor(f): 10:32am On Apr 16, 2015
.....'a big yawn'.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 16, 2015
coogar:

they all start that way until they meet a boyfriend. it's nothing new cheesy
Who told you I don't have a boyfriend?
Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 16, 2015
Airforce1:
Vickybee Calm down, calm down. grin
Leave the fool. grin
Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by pbs4real(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2015
Vickybee:

Who told you I don't have a boyfriend?
cum why u fine lyk dis. . . ?
Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by pbs4real(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2015
Vickybee:

Leave the fool. grin
nah,dts nt nyc,u shldnt cal any1 a fool. . . . It shldnt be u. . .biko
Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2015
pbs4real:
cum why u fine lyk dis. . . ?
undecided undecided
Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by pbs4real(m): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2015
Vickybee:

undecided undecided
hey! Dnt gv me dt luk. . .
Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by 5minsmadness: 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Stillfire:

There was nothing to address in the jargon you wrote. All relevant discussion had already taken place, refer to previous posts. Call me when you make logical statements on this thread. tongue
There's nothing wrong with my high soprano. I can make millions from my lovely voice! Try harder! kiss
Try harder how?
No one is trying to insult you
You just fly of at a tangent when u have nothing reasonable to say.
Suit yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by Stillfire: 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
5minsmadness:

Try harder how?
No one is trying to insult you
You just fly of at a tangent when u have nothing reasonable to say.
Suit yourself.

Insults? One thing you need to know is that petty, puerile and childish jabs don't get to me cheesy. I'm very very playful so my brother, try harder. Don't bruise like a peach. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by lezz(m): 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Shollypopzz:

The fact that your long a*ss post was suppose to be a bait is only proving my point undecided

See, it's not rocket science that you're dense, a nincompoop and more clueless than a termite in need of a brain transplant. Your IQ level is clearly lower than your shoe size, you green-nostrilled, old-pot-bellied-flap- mouthed-door mat!

Do you really think you could insult me with that one lonely brain cell of yours?? Is it my fault you are operating with a Pentium 0 in a windows 8 world?? How dare you be offended that you would be mistaken for a lunatic after writing something so insane?

You are not even half as smart as the fools I have clowned on here, I am your God. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. A living emptiness, a meaningless void and a boggish drooling half-twit that will die from his own foolishness.
A repulsive and offensive nonentity like you attempting to sound intelligent is beyond the 7 wonders of the world. Dolts and unproductive cankerworms like u deserve to be tied to a stake and burnt alive. You are a curse on mother nature, a malformity, a void and blank object with no usefulness other than to serve as entertainment and mockery to a discerning few.

I would say you're a disgrace to humanity but you're not even a human, your birth certificate is a letter of apology from the abortion clinic. I need to trace your bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse the world of your polluted genes.
Are you that delusional to think your ill-thought out shit droppings were to be considered smart??

You can't convince me that you're sane, so stop trying.

most feminist were at the wrong end of a biological mixup , others are dimwitted dummies who lack the ability to tell wrong from right .

i glanced over your profile to confirm if your mental disease extends to the physical...and damn, i was greeted with a rude awakening; you have a female Jesus in a crucifixion!

i thought i was dealing with a human; you are an internet automated nuisance. wow !! as infinite and endless as the WWW you still found a way to waste space.

listen , i know great stories abound where gifted artists, sports men and women sold their soul to the devil for money and fame, but you have nothing to offer satan.
you are neither gifted or beautiful, you also lack the power of persuasive femininity with your crass, gutter diction and cheap literary efforts of words.

sorry, you sold your soul for free where it will be displayed on the alter as an example for modern stupidity.

ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10 , YOU ARE A COLOSSAL 0, an exhibit A******spits******

YOU ARE A WRETCHED LETCH WHOM LITTLE KIDS SHOULD AVOID LIKE LEPROSY.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
lezz:

[s]Still ranting like a crayfish-selling hawker.
Your trolling is so illogical and childish it reminds me of my secondary school days. you are a feminine embarrassment. a ticking time bomb soon to be self-destruct. You sound very desperate to appear classy and eager to show.. you can do battles. A trait characterized by lonely , sad feminists.
I can still perceive your slummy, fatherless background...You are a horrid example of an excuse in female form,a biological accident and a living example of a half-bred tramp. Your school girl banter is one more proof  that you are a WHO certified category A bitch. A scrotum-grabbing malfunctioning she-man. Your blood deficient brain could make do with fresh supplies if only You don't bleed once a month from your eternal injury. Your sub-zero existence have no more meaning than the debris in a used wine glass. You are the armpit of humanity, a cancer to femininity . You belong to the bottomless dregs of society.
Your frustration as a female is pushing you out of the rail of sanity. a victim of gender disorder. Why hold on to an ideology that leaves you feeling inferior. Your life is characterized by the endless circles of lost battles you have fought to become what God hasn't destined for you.
Your life's purpose is under a man where where you lay on your back and spread in submission as he pounds away your inherent folly and Jezebel's attitude . Each masculine thrust only confirms your self built prison of delusions.
Your market woman banter could entertain the slum dwellers and those intellectually numb idiots you try to sell your feminist ideas to.
At the end of your worthless existence,  you will die as a sad, fruitless woman, buried in the land of a man (either hussy or father).
You are a lost course body and soul, you are lost redemption. The only place where you can regain any semblance of purpose and usefulness is in a psychiatry where you will become an institutional guide on the psychological disorder of feminism.
You, who have a self-hating disease, are a textbook example of a first- class mental malfunctioning. Have you noticed you still have failed to provide any logically responses to my posers, you even fail at trolling. If your only contribution to the feminist course is cheap and illogical waste of  words, it solves the puzzle why it is a lost course and wasted effort, the reason you are a raging rodent. What you have is a frustrated self-hate manifesting in the schizophrenic clatter of illogical words. 
Listen birch, you will grow to an age where the absence of a wedding ring will only mean you're not socially pliable, you will go to the hospital for checks or treatments and your doctor will ask , " madam, what about your husband".
There's no escape for you, you are just a victim of the whirlwinds of the  21st century. A shaft that got blown away into the abyss of eternal That sums your entire existence.
An African idiot who pretend to be a liberating feminist. You still bleed once a month, fix a fake hair once a month, and pretend those nails are yours. You ain't a feminist, my fool, you are disillusioned, frustrated, 21st century slave of an ideology which you don't even have the brain capacity to decipher. This has morphed you into a raging, little she-devil who has become a cancer to little girls growing up.[/s]

You are possibly one of the most imbecilic people I have encountered on Nairaland to date! If you're going to be be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an a*ss.

The fact that you're this dumb and you do not know it, is proof that God (if he exists) has a sense of humor.

****"armpit of humanity" SMH!

I can't help but laugh at your lame attempt at being funny, you are not funny! The only joke you've been able to pull off is your life. You do realize that there is no vaccine for stupidity, right?? And getting angry at me for calling you a lunatic won't fix your stupidity either. You're fvcked!

Hollup, are you always this 1diotic or you're just putting an extra effort into proving me right?

You should belong to the species of crustaceans of anthropoids because a six legged insect has more dignity and worth in the circle of life than you.

You are a piteously naive ignoramus and a debased one dimensional tasteless amalgam of dross. You are a degenerate, a poisonous and depraved specie who deserves nothing but the profoundest contempt. I puke every time I have to read your senseless blabbering.

What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums and conniption fits would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs, theist LUNATIC.

5 Likes

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
lezz:

most feminist were at the wrong end of a biological mixup , others are dimwitted dummies who lack the ability to tell wrong from right .
i glanced over your profile to confirm if your mental disease extends to the physical...and damn, i was greeted with a rude awakening; you have a female Jesus in a crucifixion!
i thought i was dealing with a human; you are an internet automated nuisance. wow !! as infinite and endless as the WWW you still found a way to waste space.

listen , i know great stories abound where gifted artists, sports men and women sold their soul to the devil for money and fame, but you have nothing to offer satan. you are neither gifted or beautiful, you also lack the power of persuasive femininity with your crass, gutter diction and cheap literary efforts of words. sorry, you sold your soul for free where it will be displayed on the alter as an example for modern stupidity.
ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10 , YOU ARE A COLOSSAL 0, an exhibit A******spits******
YOU ARE A WRETCHED LETCH WHOM LITTLE KIDS SHOULD AVOID LIKE LEPROSY.

Your bleating is completely weightless and hangs in the air like your non-existing future. The best part of you is still running down your father's leg.
You're the reason brothers and sisters shouldn't marry. Learn from your parents' mistakes r*etard - use a condom!

Every time, I can't help but laugh at your pitiful attempt at constructing a creative flame. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective. Try harder.

I curse the day the beasts you call parents' sired you, they should have put a knife through your throat after they realized their mistake. Tell me, did your father r*ape you? Is that why your insanity knows no bounds??

You are a thick-headed beast. A mere waste of flesh, I have seen r*etarded pigs with more sense than you have. You are a few bricks short of a full load, a few bytes short of a full core dump, and a few chromosomes short of a full human. Worse than that, you are a curse on planet earth.
God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, slugs, hurricanes, tornadoes, leeches, and intestinal parasites, then he lowered his standards and made you. I take it back; God couldn't have made you. You are testament to the fact that there can't be a God, he wouldn't be so wicked to drop a drooling-clueless-smarmy dim-wit on an unsuspecting world.

If God exists, he must be punishing the earth by letting your kind breathe. Your entire life pays homage to stup1dity; I hope you choke to death on your very own stup1dity. Bloody witless trash!

4 Likes

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by lezz(m): 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Shollypopzz:

You are quite possibly one of the most imbecilic people I have encountered on Nairaland to date! If you're going to be be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an a*ss.

The fact that you're this dumb and you do not know it, is proof that God (if he exists) has a sense of humor.

****"armpit of humanity" SMH!

I can't help but laugh at your lame attempt at being funny, you are not funny! The only joke you've been able to pull off is your life. You do realize that there is no vaccine for stupidity, right?? And getting angry at me for calling you a lunatic won't fix your stupidity either. You're fvcked!

Hollup, are you always this 1diotic or you're just putting an extra effort into proving me right?

You should belong to the species of crustaceans of anthropoids because a six legged insect has more dignity and worth in the circle of life than you.

You are a piteously naive ignoramus and a debased one dimensional tasteless amalgam of dross. You are a degenerate, a poisonous and depraved specie who deserves nothing but the profoundest contempt. I puke every time I have to read your senseless blabbering.

What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums and conniption fits would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs, theist LUNATIC.

i quit reading after the first paragraph. you murder the english language with ease.

lol, you sound like one trolling with an open dictionary. so many broken and unrelated sentences . your ass will really be envious of what comes out of your mouth ; so much mouth- fart!!!

man, you just bagged the biggest clown awards without even applying.

you are suffering from emotional and verbal diarrhea.

your vain repiticious trolls have become stale and well-worn.

you itinerant swamp rat.

4 Likes

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
lezz:
i quit reading after the first paragraph. you murder the english language with ease.
lol, you sound like one trolling with an open dictionary. so many broken and unrelated sentences . your ass will really be envious of what comes out of your mouth ; so much mouth- fart!!!
man, you just bagged the biggest clown awards without even applying.
you are suffering from emotional and verbal diarrhea.

your vain repiticious trolls have become stale and well-worn.
you itinerant swamp rat.

I could simply edit my post and correct any minute error I might have made but you can never correct your stup1dity. You were born stup1d, you breathe stup1d and you shall die stup1d.

You are a walking, talking and breathing TROLL. Your entire life is is a comedy sk1t. God is trying to crack a joke or smthn grin grin You are a joke that keeps on giving.

You have less humanity than a sewer rat, my fart makes more sense than you, dim-wit........

I laugh at your save-face attempt, what a confused dumb rock.

LOL @ "broken unrelated sentences"! It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean, dehydrated-rock-hard stup1d. Meta-guasar-quadruple stup1d. Stup1d so dense that even that one lonely brain cell finds it hard to function.

You are an ignoramus, even r*etards look down on you. Fvcking LUNATIC!

4 Likes

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by lezz(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
Shollypopzz:

I could simply edit my post and correct any minute error I might have made but you can never correct your stup1dity. You were born stupid, you breathe stup1d and you shall die stup1d.

You are a walking, talking and breathing TROLL. Your entire life is is a comedy sk1t. God is trying to crack a joke or smthn grin grin You are a joke that keeps on giving.

You have less humanity than a sewer rat, my fart makes more sense than you, dim-wit........

LOL @ "broken unrelated sentences"! It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean, dehydrated-rock-hard stup1d. Meta-guasar-quadriple stup1d. Stupid so dense that even that one lonely brain cell finds it hard to function.

You are an ignoramus, even r*etards look down on you.
who told you that you made a mistake? you Godless lunatic. you have the guts to mention GOD when you dont even believe he exists. but i am observing your desperate attempt when i have your frigid ass besieged..lol..your very style of writing, your choice of words mirror the real mistake: your unproductive and confused existence is the ultimate mistake..

4 Likes

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by Dheartless: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
| |
vv
Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by Dheartless: 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
the encrypted summary of recent events:

1. I see two grown ups ( male and a female) quarrelling like children ( not too annoying sha).

2. I see one female child crying without a cause like a day old infant (very annoying)

note: I am not judging anyone cause I can be very guilty of this same attitudes.

#watching/reading and smiling until I read a new turn of event.

thank you all for the entertainment grin.
I expect more, please carry on smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by lezz(m): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Shollypopzz:

I could simply edit my post and correct any minute error I might have made but you can never correct your stup1dity. You were born stup1d, you breathe stup1d and you shall die stup1d.

LOL @ "broken unrelated sentences"! It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean, dehydrated-rock-hard stup1d. Meta-guasar-quadruple stup1d. Stup1d so dense that even that one lonely brain cell finds it hard to function.

You are an ignoramus, even r*etards look down on you. Fvcking LUNATIC!
lesson NO 1: do not use high sounding words which lack meaning but sound right. only illiterates and grammer destitutes do that.

use logic in association with clever placement of everyday words. that way, you would save us the horror of the revelation of your slumy, classless and chaotic heritage..

4 Likes

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
lezz:
[s] who told you that you made a mistake? you Godless lunatic. you have the guts to mention GOD when you dont even believe he exists. but i am observing your desperate attempt when i have your frigid ass besieged..lol..your very style of writing, your choice of words mirror the real mistake: your unproductive and confused existence is the ultimate mistake..

lesson NO 1: do not use high sounding words which lack meaning but sound right. only illiterates and grammer destitutes do that.
use logic in association with clever placement of everyday words. that way, you would save us the horror of the revelation of your slumy, classless and chaotic heritage..[/s]

Pretty much the same crap.

The only lesson you can effectively teach anyone, is how to live as long as you have without a brain......

Maybe later in life when you have learnt to read, write, spell, and count, you will be able to school me at anything.

You are a fvcking dunce, a deluded illiterate if you think any of the words I used were misplaced or considered "big".

I can't win you @ stup1dity, so 'imma' just let you have the last say.... this thread is dead anyway. undecided

[img]http://my4eyed2cents.files./2014/03/tumblr_m5rfctiryt1rt6ocno1_500.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Go sholly! cheesy
Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by lezz(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Shollypopzz:

Pretty much the same crap.

The only lesson you can effectively teach anyone, is how to live as long as you have without a brain......

Maybe later in life when you have learnt to read, write, spell, and count, you will be able to school me at anything.

You are a fvcking dunce, a deluded illiterate if you think any of the words I used were misplaced or considered "big".

I can't win you @ stup1dity, so 'imma' just let you have the last say.... this thread is dead anyway. undecided

[img]http://my4eyed2cents.files./2014/03/tumblr_m5rfctiryt1rt6ocno1_500.gif[/img]
so it was about having the last say to you? such a freak..

win me at stupidity? wow!!! that's an implicit admission that you are an abuse-magnet, a thread-to-thread nuisance who looks for anything to vent her frustrated feminist existence.

the thread is dead? were you a part of it?you troll-bait.

your bank of lunacy has eventually dried up. you need a strong dick to fill the void in your empty sad life that is marked with so much self-loathing, anger and unfulfilement.

feminism is like putting an animal away from its natural habitat . they cant really adapt.
this is what has happened to you. no woman worth her pride can stoop so low to verbal garbage of mediocrity except someone like you who have been indoctrinated like a conscripted terrorist.

all the likes your verbal-fart generated are from smarter women who knew that you actually crossed the sanity line. they cheered you on in an exaggerated show of comradery but enjoyed your naked dance of shame anyway.

i know your type are those low breed females who engage a bus conductor in a fight over a 10 naira change .

I also know a thousand T.B Joshuas cant deliver you from your chosen part of damnation but the power of a true masculine prick can.
you only need to believe and submit.

I'm still going to chalk you down as a violent, ferocious female who can only express her sexual frustrations in incoherent babblings

5 Likes

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
All these silly straight men are still obsessed with gays.

TV01, tread lightly.
Last time we met, after my final "knock-out" you ran away. cheesy

Just mind how you demean gays inorder not to get your ass whooped once more.

https://www.nairaland.com/2086280/gay-wants-commit-suicide-advice/3#29722448
Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by TV01(m): 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Superleo2:
All these silly straight men are still obsessed with gays.

TV01, tread lightly.
Last time we met, after my final "knock-out" you ran away. cheesy

Just mind how you demean gays inorder not to get your ass whooped once more.

https://www.nairaland.com/2086280/gay-wants-commit-suicide-advice/3#29722448

Why does it feel like the annual gay-shame parade round here angry?

See this one I bashed so tey he de-activated grin.

Actually, "gays" demean themselves and denigrate mankind by their perverted behaviour I'll be back to tear you another anus tomorrow (you probably need one). grin

TV

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Modern Woman Is Sad by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 17, 2015
TV01:

Why does it feel like the annual gay-shame parade round here angry?

See this one I bashed so tey he de-activated grin.

Actually, "gays" demean themselves and denigrate mankind by their perverted behaviour I'll be back to tear you another anus tomorrow (you probably need one). grin

TV

Fùck mankind! It's my business who my feelings is directed to. I didn't develop it overnight.
I was born that way

You bashed me sotay? You must be jonzing. grin I took a break from Nairaland to attend some school issues.

Gay? I'm actually bisexual not gay. cool I'm proud of myself.
Alright; just be trolling around but keep "gay" outta your hand. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

16yrs After, Mum Secretly Flies To Nigeria To Surprise Daughter On Her Birthday / Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) / Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.