Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? (3860 Views)

Poll: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? )

Andriy Shevchenko 29.0 Million: 84% (45 votes)
Ricardo Carvalho 19.85 Million: 0% (0 votes)
Ashley Cole 5.0 Million + willam Gallas: 0% (0 votes)
Damien Duff 17.0 Million: 3% (2 votes)
Juan Veron 15.0 Million: 5% (3 votes)
Adrian Mutu 15.8 Million: 5% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Loved At Chelsea And Hated In Spain: Is Mourinho Right? / Is Obi Mikel Playing His Best Under Roberto Di Matteo At Chelsea? / Trouble At Chelsea: Coach Ancelotti Attacks Emenalo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by switch47(m): 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2009
Who is the biggest waste of money at Chelsea?   vote!!
Damien Duff 17.0 Million
Juan Veron 15.0 Million
Adrian Mutu 15.8 Million
Scott Parker 10.0 Million
Paulo Ferreira 13.2 Million
Didier Drogba 24.0 Million
Ricardo Carvalho 19.85 Million 
Shaun Wright-Phillips 21.O Million (
Andriy Shevchenko 29.0 Million (
Ashley Cole 5.0 Million + willam Gallas

Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by argent(f): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2009
The answer to this question is switch47
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by switch47(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2009
argent:

The answer to this question is switch47
grin you mean chelsea wants to sign switch47----------i already play for the world champions and i dont think i would want to join a clup with no cup!! grin
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2009
Another idle mind. Get a job man.
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by gentysho(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2009
switch47:

grin you mean chelsea wants to sign switch47----------i already play for the world champions and i dont think i would want to join a clup with no cup!! grin
grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by switch47(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2009
eastbay said

BlueDiva,
Being selective here,abi?
Remember that Juve were relegated because of the match fixing scandal,not because they were thumped 3-nil by their closest rivals,or couldn't keep a clean sheet even against the likes of Stoke and Ipswich, or take 1 out of a possible 12 at HOME against their title rivals.

I'm not being obsessed.
Your noise about Chelsea is too much;but apparently the 3-nil spanking (without a shot at goal).We're just helping to keep the noise down a bit.
You and your over-aged,over-hyped,over-fluked, over-fed and over-paid players.
grin no be me talk am o grin you chel;ski have died finish
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2009
Pls remove Drogba from that list. He did enough for Chelsea, justified his price. He almost single-handedly carried Chelsea 2006/2007 season.

I pick Shevchenko
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by switch47(m): 7:37am On Jan 29, 2009
jarus
ok true talk. done . drogba cancelled
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by d1maff: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2009
na SWITCH
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by switch47(m): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2009
d1maff:

na SWITCH
news making the rounds-----chelsea is a bunch of expensive waste. liverpool 2 chelsea 0 grin
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by dyabman(m): 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2009
i bet , your just another scumberg stalking around whom to devour with your taunting about chelsea, may you continue like this till u DIE! in Jesus Name AMEN!!!!!!
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2009
Dyabman,
Ignore the virus. He's an attention seeker.
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by switch47(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2009
dyabman:

i bet , your just another scumberg stalking around whom to devour with your taunting about chelsea, may you continue like this till u DIE! in Jesus Name AMEN!!!!!!

HA!! same to you man--------have you got any other thing to say? WHO DID YOU VOTE FOR THE BIGGEST WASTE? grin grin

BlueDiva:

Dyabman,
Ignore the virus. He's an attention seeker.
ATTENTION SEEKER?? IGNORE?? WHO CARES------THE FUN CONTINUES JARE!! grin grin CHELSEA AS A CLUB ITS SELF IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY!!

LATEST LIVERPOOL 2 CHELSEA 0 grin

Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by mykali(m): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2009
idiot angry
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by switch47(m): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2009
mykali:

idiot angry
nice one!! mamma always tell me that----i agree with you jare----so what else na---tell me what i dont know.
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by switch47(m): 7:31am On Feb 04, 2009
grin schevchenko is the brightest student so far here--------------84%?? 16 votes------------can quasemeraaa break the record. maybe?
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by switch47(m): 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2009
waste waste waste-----more votes please!! grin shev is leading!!
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by switch47(m): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2009
schevchenko is the brightest student so far here--------------84%?? 16 votes------------can quasemeraaa break the record. maybe? grin
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by switch47(m): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2009
the biggest waste so far is schevy------- grin chelsea waste of the century. could Q be the next?
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by keba(m): 1:14am On Feb 10, 2009
What's your beef with chelsea? [b][/b]EMPTY DRUMS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE tongue tongue
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by alex406(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2009
Chelsea,your ill luck coach have been sacked, Scolari
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by vikiviko(m): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2009
All players mentioned were sometime or the other outstanding in Chelsea, so to me the topic is crazy.
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by switch47(m): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2009
alex406:

Chelsea,your ill luck coach have been sacked, Scolari

grin grin
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by switch47(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2009
too much waste?

Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by switch47(m): 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2009
fluke after fluke chelsea continues to waste away
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by switch47(m): 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2009
THE MOST IMPORTANT AND CONSTANT PART OF MY PREDICTION IS CHELSEA WILL HAVE NO CUP/SILVERWARE THIS SEASON--------IN OTHER WORDS CHELSEA WILL END THIS SEASON WITH NOTHING!!

The saving grace and the seeming edge is the new coach-------it is always like that-----it happened in spurs WHEN YOU GET A NEW COACH there is some kind of initial GrAGRA------SOONER THAN LATER YOU WILL SEE HOW CHELSEA WILL COME DOWN CRUMBLING!! and this seeming rise will make it more painfull grin

DEM NO TALK SAY MAKE CRASE PERSON NO GO FARM----BUT WILL HE BRING ANYTHING?? FOR WHERE?? grin grin MANCHESTER DON COLLECT ALREADY--- grin
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by StFunmi(f): 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2009
How much is mikel worth? $100k
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by Bobbyb(m): 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2009
at present with d average player status, lets say $9.5million
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by switch47(m): 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2009
mikel is worth $40 dollars only ;d
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by switch47(m): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2009
[b]CHELSEA IS CURRENTLY WINNING SOME SMALL TEAM,S ;LIKE COVENTRY AND ARE CLIMBING GRADUALLY-----THE HIGHER THEY GO NOW THE BIGGR THE FALL----AND THE GFALL IS SOOER THAN THE FANS EXPECT!!![/b]TOO MUCH WASTE
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by abrahym(m): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2009
shevchenko is the biggest waste, why did chelsea bought DECO from and play him on the bench? chelsea realy kill that guy career,
Re: Who Is The Biggest Waste Of Money At Chelsea? by MrCrackles(m): 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2009
Topic

Shevchenko~He cost major bucks per game per goal return! grin

Absolute waste of dollars!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Old Trafford Abuse Of Wenger Was Vile And Totally Unacceptable / We Provide Ultimate Soccer Bet Prediction And Football Tips / Official: Uefa Club Rankings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.