Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? (40171 Views)

10 Types Of People We Meet After Church Dismissal (hilarious) / Holy Communion And The Catholic Church / No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by ayusco85(m): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
softapple:
Just want to know if there are any repercusion in what just happend, he went to church and took holy communion and immediately after church service, he had sex with a lady (church choir) that has a boyfriend at home.

This surely is "Question for the gods"
he offended the gods. Hence he shld ask the gods........
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lol, this topic sha...
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by IYANGBALI: 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
James and Janet using religion to deceive themselves
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by bee444: 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Not a thing to be proud of. But, most guys with girlfriends do this every now and then. Quote me wrong.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Helkayklassic(m): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Holy communion finally turns ALOMO..Gbese re ooo *in Lil Kesh voice*
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by niceguy7(m): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Fry pan to fire
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Between u and ur God
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
dechandel:
Go for confession undecided
You fit confess that?
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Yosifperfect(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
In my opinion, i think there is a difference between something that is morally wrong without any consequence with something that is wrong and inherently ladened with repercussions. In this case, I think this situation falls under the former.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by diasporaman(m): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
All these incessant sex stories should be minimized please. We are not on Naira Land for what will corrupt our mind but rather get educative, informative and intuitive information that will better our lives.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by M4gunners: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hehehehe i don't know o . This remands me of 2008,after HC when i got home later that day i went out with friends and drank some bottles of Beer.True out that day i was afraid lol.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
U see wetin dey happen for church, abeg see the tori line, the choir get bf for house abi husbandee grin u come chop that holy bread then arrange sis Kate for bed, sinner man lifewire dey wait u for hell, Chaii it can't be a sin Biko grin, abeg wait sef, ur pastor's wife nko grin
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Jennifer89(f): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
what kind of stupid question is this? Go and ask your pastor angry
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by ikbnice(m): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Blessed are they that sin, for they shall be called SINNERS.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by prettyJoy22(f): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
vjsmilles:
[size=14pt] remove that ^he^ and put ^i^
wetin ^he,her,them^ do una....
una dey stress those word too much...
those able bodied words don too chop cane for una head angry

INSPIRATION---->terryg [/size]
No mind all these pretenders
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by AmaechiLinus(m): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Definitely there is..
For the fact that u not couple u hv commite fornication
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jennifer89:
what kind of stupid question is this? Go and ask your pastor angry
jennie leave am, I go help u slap am grin grin U no need to vex

1 Like

Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by link2jude(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Please devise another means, stop utilizing the Holy Body of Christ Jesus to make a fool of yourself.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by benedicts(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
He took HOLY communion and have DEVLISH communion after, ... make una go fast and pray abeg.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by KENFERDYOORI(m): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author=Cutehector post=32635388]Father, forgive them, for they know wat they are doing, but don't give a damn[/quote
'For they know NOT'
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by xhamel89: 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
softapple:
Just want to know if there are any repercusion in what just happend, he went to church and took holy communion and immediately after church service, he had sex with a lady (church choir) that has a boyfriend at home.

Not to be deceived, the repercussion is that act is sealed unto destruction. Judas complained of wasting of costly oil/perfume on Jesus, the Bible added that he didnt speak so because of love but rather because he was a thief . The action before Judas betrayed Jesus was at the taking of Communion where Jesus speak of a friend that will show him to the enemy with a kiss. After the communion, Judas went to collect (theif) money for his evil act. That act sealed his destruction.

Holy Communion is not to toyed with. This person has been an ardent fornicator before this last act. The Bible is for our example, you need a genuine repentance and prayer of mercy by your Pastor to be freed.

1 Like

Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by adesegun121(m): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
No...

Na normal tin now..

Shey no b that small bread and red wine?? Abi na orijin grin
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
diasporaman:
All these incessant sex stories should be minimized please. We are not on Naira Land for what will corrupt our mind but rather get educative, informative and intuitive information that will better our lives.
guy waka pass, u no need to read talk less of saying commenting sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by dammiedot(m): 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
First of all You took holy communion then u didn't just have sex, you committed fornication. And you are asking if what you did is wrong. For you to ask the question you know the value of Holy communion, so ask your self again if what you did is wrong. Quit asking the obvious question when you know the answer, for me ild say you are just trying to tell us here you just had sex. MY ADVICE: YOU NEED JESUS

1 Like

Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by slap1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
falconey:
if its me ,I'm sure the LORD will forgive me.

That brother just purchased a ticket to self-contain in hell.
Not really. God's grace is sufficient for him if he seeks it.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Jennifer89(f): 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
adeekiti:
jennie leave am, I go help u slap am grin grin U no need to vex

Lol. Abg Slap am asap
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sunday sex sabi make sense... Especially the early morning series... #justsaying
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by prettyJoy22(f): 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
lol hope nobody is taking this op serious,which kind yeye question be this what do want to hear after the deed have been done angry

1 Like

Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by KENFERDYOORI(m): 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
podosci:
people have had sex in churches without repercussions

Are you speaking out of experience? or how do you know they had no repercussion.
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by candycrushsoda: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Why did he have to pertake in Holy Communion when he had something up his sleeves? undecided undecided
Re: He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? by itoese(m): 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Repent or perish. The choice is yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) / Sika Bofo Opens Money Ritual Church In Ghana, Jesus Favour Chapel International / Apostle Joshua Selman: "If You Own Land, You Are Rich"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.