Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? (64328 Views)

The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users / Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO / What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by baerz(m): 6:01pm On May 04, 2015
pwreshbawz:
k 08158585723. Plzzz
me too 08026405457
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by ijeezlux(m): 1:25pm On May 06, 2015
khassy:

common 56g you are shouting

so what should I do with my 128G.... scream abi die

and you d even ask for money for wetin you learn free of charge

holla @ my siggy to learn
please my friend am in die need of data becos of a program am learn online.
Plz i wil b very grateful if u can tel me how to get mtn free 2gb or 4gb. If u fil this is nt d ryt medium to tel me how to do it, u can send me a mesage tru my email ijeezlux@gmail.com
tanks alot
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by Adegokenath(m): 3:45pm On May 06, 2015
whatsapp me 08057540232
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by ijeezlux(m): 4:27pm On May 06, 2015
khassy:

holla at my siggy

no pay anybody ooo
helo my humble friend. Would like to chat wit u in whatsapp. My numb is 08036407597. Plz snd me a mesage. Tnks
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:07pm On May 06, 2015
gbolahan1:
Airtel 2g for N1,500. Rocks! I've been using it for well over 2 years now. Sometimes it doubles as 4g for N1,500
Did you tweak your phone imei in order to use this bundle? Also do you download a lot and streamlive using this data plan? Thanks!
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by VIPICO(m): 6:06pm On May 06, 2015
ebrahym:

Samsung? The only solution to that one is ROOTING and thats a process i dont like threading cos of the high risk involve......

Thanks, man.
I had since opted to be buying data from one of these retailers. I guess it's good.
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by khassy(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2015
ijeezlux:

helo my humble friend. Would like to chat wit u in whatsapp. My numb is 08036407597. Plz snd me a mesage. Tnks
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 29, 2015
abokinamu:

whatsapp only
my guy pls help a brother out, 08163325425
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by justsmile(f): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
johnydon22:

I buy from nairasage but they are many sme data retailers here on nairaland... check the ads

pls the person you buy from, is he trust worthy and reliable? Cos I also want to buy but I don't want to fall to a wrong hand. thanks.
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by johnydon22(m): 10:41am On Jun 06, 2015
justsmile:

pls the person you buy from, is he trust worthy and reliable? Cos I also want to buy but I don't want to fall to a wrong hand. thanks.

yes add me on bbm i will buy it for u 7F740386
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by jericco1(m): 10:48am On Jun 06, 2015
mtn 3gb for #100
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by obinnajr(m): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2015
A true life story

Early this morning I woke up trying to recharge the #1500 airtime I bought, on my way scratching the card a number called me from #MTN {180} cross selling of one of their product that is called "wow" bonus that when u recharge with the code they will give you 200% bonus increase as a weekend WOW offer.
My dear I went ahead and recharge using the code provided for the WOW bonus hoping that it will be like normal #ETISALAT ongoing double your recharge offer. To my greatest surprises I dialed *556# and am still seeing my previous balance, I now called #MTN {180} to verify if this offer is coming from them and the customer service officer rudely warned and notify me that it will expire tomorrow. My dear since morning am shouting #wow wow wow. How am I going to exhaust #4500 worth of credit within 36hrs, it's funny sha but……
This is #FRAUD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by justsmile(f): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2015
johnydon22:

yes add me on bbm i will buy it for u 7F740386
ok...thanks
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by brainb0xx(m): 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
Time for yhu to call dat girl dat has been using u to do shakara and talk to her like Dangote pikin...
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by Rexyl(m): 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
obinnajr:
A true life story

Early this morning I woke up trying to recharge the #1500 airtime I bought, on my way scratching the card a number called me from #MTN {180} cross selling of one of their product that is called "wow" bonus that when u recharge with the code they will give you 200% bonus increase as a weekend WOW offer.
My dear I went ahead and recharge using the code provided for the WOW bonus hoping that it will be like normal #ETISALAT ongoing double your recharge offer. To my greatest surprises I dialed *556# and am still seeing my previous balance, I now called #MTN {180} to verify if this offer is coming from them and the customer service officer rudely warned and notify me that it will expire tomorrow. My dear since morning am shouting #wow wow wow. How am I going to exhaust #4500 worth of credit within 36hrs, it's funny sha but……
This is #FRAUD

The offer you grabbed lasts for just a week. Don't rush again to grab any offer, investigate the benefits and restrictions associated with it.
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by Israelmay: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
zelexotunla:
I enjoyed mtn 3gb @ 1k. I dont know how d guy tweak it but though asked for 1.5k and negotiated it for 1k. I couldn't finish using it on my s2 but I enjoyed it. I used *559# to check. I dey wait make d guy come back to do anoda sha.
I heard about it too
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by donhils: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
Rexyl:

The offer you grabbed lasts for just a week. Don't rush again to grab any offer, investigate the benefits and restrictions associated with it.
It lasts just for the weekend.
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by donhils: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
obinnajr:
A true life story

This is #FRAUD
I can tell you how to go around it and recover your 1500 if you want .
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by Samueloladapo(m): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
My brother uses GLO unlimited...

we've capped 3GB just for today alone

LONG LIFE GLO WITH PRIDE
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by Hormor14(m): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
08159277450 pls guy with cheat am in need of data...I dey suffer with this glo bis tooo slow..... I will appreciate
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by dominique(f): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
No cheats or tweaks for me. Currently blazing with Etisalat 2gb for 2k cool
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by Youngpo413: 1:41am On Jun 07, 2015
Stanislaus17:
.....the validity is one month but its for only opera mini,whatsapp,2go
is it the wtf bunble?
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by Mariesio: 7:59am On Jun 07, 2015
grin
obinnajr:
A true life story

This is #FRAUD

grin
obinnajr:
A true life story

This is #FRAUD

Pele
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2015
Glo 1k for 3g
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by vic2ry: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Eve62:

its 7 days. Dnt 4get. Follow d days and see how u learn d hard way. I promise.

what's between u and this guy?were u cheated by him? Isn't he genuine ?
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by Eve62(f): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
vic2ry:

what's between u and this guy?were u cheated by him? Isn't he genuine ?
yes i was. So, beware of him.
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by timijoseph01(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jaypea98:
TWEAKERS Should be very sensible and discreet in this forum with their show off ,(Posts and Screenshots).They seem to have not learnt their lesson yet.There might actually be spies here working for various network providers here to block those tweaks just like they did with MTN simple Server. BEWARE!!!!!!!
hey... Mtn simple server wasnt blocked.. It only has a data-cap.. If urs stopped,, change ur sim..!
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by michesta(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Stanislaus17:
I've been using airtel 250 mb for N300
Tell me how sir
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by Dainnif(m): 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Can any one add me on whatsap? Am in need of data badly 08030938641
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by Dainnif(m): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
abokinamu:

whatsapp only
Please can you show me the way 08030938641 thanks
Re: What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
real story

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How To Recover Data From Dead/broken Iphone 6/5S/5/4S / Infinix Note 4 Review, Price And More / Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.