Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

ISIS Just Took Over Quaragosh, The Biggest Christian City In Iraq - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ISIS Just Took Over Quaragosh, The Biggest Christian City In Iraq (5827 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) / Help! The Biggest Christian City In Iraq is Under Serious Persecution! / Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Just Took Over Quaragosh, The Biggest Christian City In Iraq by chizidgreat(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
The islamist group (ISIS) just took over Quaragosh, the biggest Christian city in Iraq. There are hundreds of men, women and children that are being beheaded. The people are asking for prayers to be made on their behalf concerning the ongoing atrocity in their country. Please take one minute to pray for them. Pass the message across to all your contacts so that the prayer chain will not be broken. They asked for this special prayer. Please, ensure you pass across the prayer request to the body of Christ for fervent prayers offered on behalf of the brothers, sisters and children in Iraq. This is an urgent SOS message please. Thank you for your concern. May the Lord bless you and yours, and always send help your way. Amen. Joyce Meyer
Re: ISIS Just Took Over Quaragosh, The Biggest Christian City In Iraq by ritababe(f): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
So christian still live there
Re: ISIS Just Took Over Quaragosh, The Biggest Christian City In Iraq by truthman2012(m): 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yet they say there is no compulsion in religion. Satanists

1 Like

Re: ISIS Just Took Over Quaragosh, The Biggest Christian City In Iraq by khia: 12:54am On Apr 18, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIZIDGREAT!!! smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Joseph Ayo Babalola, Founder Of The Christ Apostolic Church / Joseph "Had Relations" With Mary, My Response / Why Do You Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.