Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) (11438 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by ireneidiva(f): 1:30am On Apr 13, 2015
LewisO:

She deserve to be called that, coz she behave like one.

Her manner is irritating.
Remember you are reading a one-sided story.

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by LewisO: 1:35am On Apr 13, 2015
ireneidiva:

Remember you are reading a one-sided story.
Please just tell me who is at fault between the two?
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by ireneidiva(f): 1:38am On Apr 13, 2015
LewisO:

He must be doing something to make her run. Even if it is her, I feel you shouldn't call her names. Bye
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by LewisO: 1:39am On Apr 13, 2015
ireneidiva:

He must be doing something to make her run. Even if it is her, I feel you shouldn't call her names. Bye
No offense! smiley
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Can't read this terribly-written narrative!
Reason?

NO PATIENCE! kiss

The English is distressing, chei cry
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 13, 2015
LewisO:

She deserve to be called that, coz she behave like one.

Her manner is irritating.
Still you have no right whatsoever to call her a LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 13, 2015
LewisO:

Strange.

You are reading a one-sided story and you are calling her names already. Hmmm. Didn't you read a particular thread a man opened and said a lot of things about his wife? He also accused her of so many things and later the wife in question opened hers and so many truth was revealed? The op of this thread is not the husband to this woman but a friend to her hubby. Let me ask you this, do you think couples open up everything that happens between them to strangers? Even their friends? I'm not saying running is right, as a matter of fact, my own parent will never welcome her home but stop calling her names. I'm never quick to judge tho, all I see here is a one-sided story and there is more to it than you imagine. Easy when you pass judgment please.

You are asking ireneidiva whose fault it is, was she there?

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by 5minsmadness: 7:58am On Apr 13, 2015
Op, I know a similar couple, they live in asaba. Women runs away at the slightest inclination and leaves the man to cater for the kids. I have interacted with her a little and although it may not be enough but I feel she wasn't matured before entering into the marriage. She looked like she was still in the 'girlfriend' stage of the relationship.

During the naming ceremony (or was it thanksgiving) of the second child the mother of the woman was in the house. It was obvious there wa some sort of tension between them. The man is the jovial type, outgoing etc while the woman always appear sulking, sad, etc. I honestly feel most of the problem comes from her parents as they expected much more from the man when they married their daughter to him. So whenever their child runs back to them they welcome her with open arms with the hope that she will eventually leave him. They don't seem to want his children either.

Having said that, the woman in question is smaller than the man(she was on the thin side even during her pregnancy) and he admitted to slapping her the last time she ran away. Something to do with food and beating the kids. I don't know how her mouth is indoors but I felt a bit alarmed that he could hit her with that big palm of his. I felt it might have been better if he restrained her.

By and by the man appears to be the more caring of the two from my observations. He keeps going back to beg her. He doesn't abandon the children and there was even an occasion when she ran away leaving her still suckling child alone in the house. What kind of mother does that?

I feel a long separation from her parents will do this girl a lot of good. She needs to grow up in my opinion. But you can't kidnap a grown woman, even if they move she will find a way to return to her parents house at the slightest difficulty. The problem is the woman's parents.

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 13, 2015
ireneidiva:

I agree. However, I posit that she must be doing something to make him do something to make her run. How about that?
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by maclatunji: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2015
The woman cannot stand abuse. The husband should treat her with kindness.
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by ireneidiva(f): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2015
Timbuktou:

I agree. However, I posit that she must be doing something to make him do something to make her run. How about that?
Ask yourself
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2015
ireneidiva:

Ask yourself
You shouldn't be commenting on threads if you can't think. No offence.
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by ireneidiva(f): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Timbuktou:
You shouldn't be commenting on threads if you can't think. No offence.
If this statement you just made will help you sleep well this night, no offence taken. Bye

1 Like

Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Icekeeng(m): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
The truth is They were not yet ready for marriage! I am a living witness of such marriage, it just doesnt end well!
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by obiksam(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Herzumpther:
Strange.

You are reading a one-sided story and you are calling her names already. Hmmm. Didn't you read a particular thread a man opened and said a lot of things about his wife? He also accused her of so many things and later the wife in question opened hers and so many truth was revealed? The op of this thread is not the husband to this woman but a friend to her hubby. Let me ask you this, do you think couples open up everything that happens between them to strangers? Eve!n their friends? I'm not saying running is right, as a matter of fact, my own parent will never welcome her home but stop calling her names. I'm never quick to judge tho, all I see here is a one-sided story and there is more to it than you imagine. Easy when you pass judgment please.

You are asking ireneidiva whose fault it is, was she there?

My dear coupls do open up to at list a trusted friend when I mean friend a friend that will die for you
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by obiksam(m): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
5minsmadness:
Op, I know a similar couple, they live in asaba. Women runs away at the slightest inclination and leaves the man to cater for the kids. I have interacted with her a little and although it may not be enough but I feel she wasn't matured before entering into the marriage. She looked like she was still in the 'girlfriend' stage of the relationship.

During the naming ceremony (or was it thanksgiving) of the second child the mother of the woman was in the house. It was obvious there wa some sort of tension between them. The man is the jovial type, outgoing etc while the woman always appear sulking, sad, etc. I honestly feel most of the problem comes from her parents as they expected much more from the man when they married their daughter to him. So whenever their child runs back to them they welcome her with open arms with the hope that she will eventually leave him. They don't seem to want his children either.

Having said that, the woman in question is smaller than the man(she was on the thin side even during her pregnancy) and he admitted to slapping her the last time she ran away. Something to do with food and beating the kids. I don't know how her mouth is indoors but I felt a bit alarmed that he could hit her with that big palm of his. I felt it might have been better if he restrained her.

By and by the man appears to be the more caring of the two from my observations. He keeps going back to beg her. He doesn't abandon the children and there was even an occasion when she ran away leaving her still suckling child alone in the house. What kind of mother does that?

I feel a long separation from her parents will do this girl a lot of good. She needs to grow up in my opinion. But you can't kidnap a grown woman, even if they move she will find a way to return to her parents house at the slightest difficulty. The problem is the woman's parents.
Correct they once leaved at AGGS junction asaba, from what he has been complaining to me is just what u wrote
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by obiksam(m): 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
House please I don leak weller for my guy house. Love is ticker than blood oooh. he has gone to the sun news paper and zone nine to declay her wifey wanted. They contected her father and they where defending her as 5minsmadness just said . Do you know what the father said to him to him today? That he taught that he would have build upstire for him sinces he married her duaghter that he can do what ever he wishes just imagin. I beg he wanted me to post her pictures on this site but I advice him to cam down. @5minsmadness he said thanks to you when I raid ur comments. Please pray for him cause he is drinking much now. I only told him that if he permits me that I can only post her number here for you kinded mind to talk to her and here from her he said cassor. So please house what do you advice. He is in love oooh
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by obiksam(m): 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
5minsmadness Please kindly send me your email for me to be able to forward it to him. Or should I send my?
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by stonecoldcafe: 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
obiksam:
As of yesterday I visited him he just told me that her wife has ran away again leaving her children with him since 9th of April.
When I asked he said that they exchanged words so he jokingly ask there 3yr duaghter to spike her wife which she did and her wife turned beat her and then slap him so he gave her back the following day she left.

Op, i must confess it is pretty difficult to understand your write up. Nevertheless can I ask what you mean from the part in bold. Did your friend beat his wife. What do you mean by he gave her back the following day undecided
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by 5minsmadness: 12:19am On Apr 14, 2015
obiksam:

5minsmadness Please kindly send me your email for me to be able to forward it to him. Or should I send my?
you know this is an anonymous site, I'd rather remain that way. guy i no know wetin i go talk for their matter again but i'll try and contact him tomorrow.
He went to drink angry angry angry angry
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 14, 2015
5minsmadness:

The man slaps her you wonder why she runs away?
I wonder why she keeps going back
This is a typical abuse cycle
The man is treating her poorly and going back to beg her to return only to continue his abuse
You don't know her mouth indoors because you are desperately looking for a way to blame her for his physical abuse
Na wa
Your friend has a problem
They are better off without each other
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by 5minsmadness: 1:05am On Apr 14, 2015
babyosisi:

The man slaps her you wonder why she runs away?
I wonder why she keeps going back
You won't see where she has been running away since and it was on the last occassion after possibly beating her child to stupor and not cooking food for the family before he slapped her o, madam feminist and champion of the slapped. At least i tabled both sides of the story and didnt try to paint the man a saint though i know the woman has not been trying at all. Am sure you have no qualms with her leaving her suckling child to run away from the house.

Abeg shift jo.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 14, 2015
5minsmadness:

You won't see where she has been running away since and it was on the last occassion after possibly beating her child to stupor and not cooking food for the family before he slapped her o, madam feminist and champion of the slapped. At least i tabled both sides of the story and didnt try to paint the man a saint though i know the woman has not been trying at all. Am sure you have no qualms with her leaving her suckling child to run away from the house.

Abeg shift jo.

How do you know that was the first time,do you live with them?
Possibly beating child to stupor,you are now adding pepper
For a woman to leave a suckling child to flee,something is seriously wrong in the marriage
He should tell the truth to you guys so you can advice him well

Imagine beating her for not cooking
Do you know the reason she didn't cook might have been because of a previous beating
He won't tell you that
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 14, 2015
She may just find the thread and come and give her side of the story like in two other similar threads
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by 5minsmadness: 1:13am On Apr 14, 2015
babyosisi:

For a woman to leave a suckling child to flee,something is seriously wrong in the marriage

Of course, the baby was too heavy for her to carry so she locked it up in the house and fled before the man came home, not minding what can happen to the child as she left! What a poor defenseless victim! What a caring mother to leave her baby wailing in the house for the man to come and find.

You don't know this couple, I do. Try and read the opening post with unbiased spectacles and then read my post and put two and two together. The man is not always the monster as you are so adamant to believe.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 14, 2015
5minsmadness:

Of course, the baby was too heavy for her to carry so she locked it up in the house and fled before the man came home, not minding what can happen to the child as she left! What a poor defenseless victim! What a caring mother to leave her baby wailing in the house for the man to come and find.

You don't know this couple, I do. Try and read the opening post with unbiased spectacles and then read my post and put two and two together. The man is not always the monster as you are so adamant to believe.

You already established he is physically abusive she may also has post partum depression in addition
He should stop impregnating her
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by 5minsmadness: 1:33am On Apr 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Imagine beating her for not cooking
Do you know the reason she didn't cook might have been because of a previous beating
He won't tell you that

You know, I'm going to stop quoting you in a minute...
First because you keep editing your original posts.
secondly because you are so adamant in your biased insinuations that arguing with you is pointless.

he came back from a renovational house that he is surpervising about 8pm and ask her to gave him garri she said that there is no soap he kept silent and sent there house boy to buy psoup in which he then boiled rice and still ask her to come and eat she refuse. Then her 3yr duaghter and his son where crying he ask her to prepare goldenmorn for them which she did and call her duaghter to come and eat she refused that that was when he said to her, "u see? when your husband talks to u u dnt listen that nor see ur children are doing the same thing to u, he said that she replied husband my foot that was when he jokingly tell his 3 yr gurl to spank her which she did and that she did not only beat her once and then slap him and carry bottel that was when he lose and gave her a man slap

What happened was that he came home around 8pm, said he hadn't eaten all day and asked for eba. she said there is no soup. He didnt rush at her to beat her like you would have us believe, instead he called the houseboy/maiguard to go and buy peppersoup. HE THEN WENT INTO THE KITCHEN TO BOIL RICE BY HIMSELF and then asked her to come and eat, she refused.

the kids started crying, (they were hungry too) and he told her to prepare golden morn for them which she did but when she asked them to come and eat they refused.(afraid of her?)
So the man teased her that when he talks to her she doesnt listen, that this is what the children are copying. She replied "husband my foot".
he then told the daughter to spank her for being rude and when the girl did she retaliated by beating the girl and slapping him. it was when she threathened him with a bottle that he slapped her hard. The next day she was gone and i found him carrying the children looking for what kind of artificial feeds to give the baby. I am not going to disclose any more.

I am not saying the man is spotless but you should have seen him that day carrying the children up and down without an inkling what to do for the weeping baby. That was a major no-no for me and honestly left to me that woman will NOT return. If she can run and leave her suckling baby alone and defenseless then she does not deserve to be a mother. But he went abegging and apologising and finally the parents agreed they knew where she was and sent her back (or she came of her own accord, i cant remember for sure).

babyosisi, even if she comes to this thread and confirms she is truly the couple i have in mind, then i want to ask her why run and leave your baby at the hands of a 'poverty-stricken madman'?

Am off to bed jo.

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by 5minsmadness: 1:38am On Apr 14, 2015
babyosisi:

You already established he is physically abusive she may also has post partum depression in addition
He should stop impregnating her
Or she might just be manic-depressive and the man is suffering from generalised anxiety stress disorder following her incessant sudden escapades from the house.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Ewuro4: 2:44am On Apr 14, 2015
5minsmadness..where do you reside? You literally know almost every characters in marital dilemma brought on NL. How old are you sef to start with? tongue

@story.. Something fishy is going on either in that household (btw couple) OR in that woman's head. But I'd still go for the latter.
Abandoning a child alone shocked in a house and adamant to cater for them is a sign of mental disorder, what happened to maternal instincts? Even if you aren't a baby person be prepared to have it when you have children of your own. That's very disturbing to say the least. And the chagrined husband in this dillema should not just fold his hands in a beer palor before something terrible happens, that's not the next step.
and even if she refused to grow up from her parents pampering & girlfriend mentality as 5mins said, there's a diagnosis for that mental illness too, infact she's not fit and definitely doesn't sound like a stable parent to entrust little children with. I'm scared for those children's safety.
Many vibrant looking but mentally challenged mothers have killed their children because they see them as the only obstruction to freedom from marriage.

The husband should get her help before she's completely missing for good from her mental adventures. That's the only pointer from my deduction.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 14, 2015
obiksam:

My dear coupls do open up to at list a trusted friend when I mean friend a friend that will die for you
Lol. A friend that will die for you? I'm seriously looking for that kind of friend and i pray i find one soon. Do you have such friends? IMO i don't think a friend can die for me, maybe i will find one in another planet and not earth lol..,don't mind my jokes, i don't belive such people are still around.....at least not anymore. Good morning.
Re: His Wife Always Ran away when ever they Exchange words (For Married people) by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 14, 2015
Don't you ever ask your child to beat their mother. That is beastly.unthinkable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Won't Circumcise My Baby Boy (If Any) / Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? / Which Should We Celebrate More: Weddings Vs Marriage Anniversary ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.