Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Advans La Fayette Microfinance Bank Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Advans La Fayette Microfinance Bank Recruitment (3292 Views)

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) / Graduate Communication And Marketing Officer Vacancy At La Fayette Microfinance / Advans Lafayette Mfb Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advans La Fayette Microfinance Bank Recruitment by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Those of us that attended d recent recruitment test of Advans La Fayette Microfinance bank, pls lets meet here and update ourselves, Thanks.
Re: Advans La Fayette Microfinance Bank Recruitment by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
When are we expecting the interview?
Re: Advans La Fayette Microfinance Bank Recruitment by PapaNnamdi: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
got d txt, but couldnt make it when i heard d pay is 37k

2 Likes

Re: Advans La Fayette Microfinance Bank Recruitment by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
@Mr. Nnamdi....when did they said d interview will come up before?
Re: Advans La Fayette Microfinance Bank Recruitment by adekoonlay(m): 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Still waiting for feedback oo
Re: Advans La Fayette Microfinance Bank Recruitment by blessedfavoured: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
m
Re: Advans La Fayette Microfinance Bank Recruitment by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
POSITION SUMMARY
The key activities of the Client Services Officer involve continual client contact.Receiving and directing incoming phone enquiries and attending to walk -in clients. The incumbent will need to ensure efficient coordination of all appointments is maintained, dealing promptly with postponements and cancellations and preparing documentation pertaining to new client information. (This involves undertaking a basic assessment of service needs)
Receiving and posting payments and accounts, petty cash, daily banking, data entry
and general office housekeeping. The role aims to enhance the reputation of RAV by ensuring that any person contacting the organisation is responded to in a professional and helpful manner ensuring their needs are met. A high level of customer service is required and the ability to take on organised and responsive approaches in the workplace.In an environment of continuous organisational change, the role also holds responsibility for contributing to improvements to administrative systems thus assisting in organisational efficiency.Confidentiality and professionalism are essential to the role.

REPORTING
Line Communication: Client Services Coordinator
Reports to: Centre Manager
Manages: Nil
Key internal liaison:All centre staff, central office staff.
External Liaison: Clients, relevant suppliers, organisational contacts

.Note: Reporting arrangements may change from time to time depending on business
Requirements.
Re: Advans La Fayette Microfinance Bank Recruitment by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Some av been receiving text for d next stage wch is interview but i never received any such text. I guess they only considered their padi 2 padi candidates for d slots.
Re: Advans La Fayette Microfinance Bank Recruitment by adekoonlay(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Got the message for the group interview tomorrow by 4pm.
Re: Advans La Fayette Microfinance Bank Recruitment by blessedfavoured: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
FatokiFemi48:
Some av been receiving text for d next stage wch is interview but i never received any such text. I guess they only considered their padi 2 padi candidates for d slots.

this is soo wrong. i got an invite, i dont know anybody there. Maybe you didnt meet the cut off, the questions are really easy but tricky saw a lot of mistakes at the last minute even though im supposed to be a math guru.
im not sure i'm going someone told me you'll be going out to collect money from people like them alajo. google63 true or not please I thought it was more of brain work
Re: Advans La Fayette Microfinance Bank Recruitment by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
"collecting money like alajo"....i sense dat is true, cos dey said mobile teller, meaning u hav to be walking around collecting money...may God help us in this naija.
Re: Advans La Fayette Microfinance Bank Recruitment by blessedfavoured: 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
moffymichael:
"collecting money like alajo"....i sense dat is true, cos dey said mobile teller, meaning u hav to be walking around collecting money...may God help us in this naija.

i know right, thats why i really need to know what the job role is before i carry myself there. U got the role profile online right?
Re: Advans La Fayette Microfinance Bank Recruitment by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Yeah....i got it online

(1) (Reply)

GTB Graduate Trainee Program 2021 / How Shell Played On Our Intelligence / I have set a record. I was Invited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.