Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

You Really Want To Know What S~T~R~E~S~S Is? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Really Want To Know What S~T~R~E~S~S Is? (657 Views)

What"s Your Funniest Comment You've Ever Read On Nairaland ?? / ***Festive Oyinbo P U S S Y*** / PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Really Want To Know What S~T~R~E~S~S Is? by CuteMaryJ: 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Now listen:

You go to a bar to drink and relax. You meet a beautiful girl. You can't say what happened but to be frank you both did not have sex o but you woke up only to find your d!ck inside her in a brothel. Seriously, the sex part wasn't there, but you can't explain how your "ibebe" catwalked into her "kitten" *Nothing is new under the sun*

You wake her up, then she suddenly faints and you take her to the hospital,and the Doctor says to You

"Congrats,You are going to be a father",

THATS IT, YOU GET STRESSED. You say

"But that baby is not mine", the girl says "You are the father",

YOU GET MORE STRESSED and you demand a DNA test to prove your innocence, the doctor arrives and a DNA test is done, the DNA report comes,it tells You are infertile nd can never have children.

What!!!? YOU GET EVEN MORE STRESSED. Anyhow you thank God that this ordeal is over nd start driving home,then You start thinking,

"The DNA revealed I am infertile,but at home I already have 2 kids,whose are those??"

NOW THATS WHAT REAL STRESS IS!

(Gotten from facebook.com/hopesignatures)

2 Likes

Re: You Really Want To Know What S~T~R~E~S~S Is? by adewaletb3(m): 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
I once read it as gobe. undecided but anyway nice
Re: You Really Want To Know What S~T~R~E~S~S Is? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nice. Could be better.
Re: You Really Want To Know What S~T~R~E~S~S Is? by Beesluv: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
kpege

(1) (Reply)

Like The Old Time. Try This / Jonny The Little Boy / I Broke My Phone Because Of Nairaland Funnies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.