Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike (14002 Views)

Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike / End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) / Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by riversupdate: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gov. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has finally congratulated Barr. Nyesom Wike on his victory at the Aprill 11th Gubernatorial elections in Rivers State. In a statesman like text message released by him to the people of Rivers State, he accepted the wishes of the people of Rivers State, and hoped that the victory will unite the people of Rivers State.
Below is a text and caption of the released statement.
"My dear people of Rivers State, you have spoken and we accept your decision. we congratulate our brother, Barr. Nyesom Wike, the New Governor of Rivers State, and hope this victory will help unite the people of Rivers. Long Live Rivers State.
Gov. Rotimi Amechi"

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by ozoigbondu: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Amaechi is the Fredo Corleone of rivers he betrayed the family

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by bastien: 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Let der b piss
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by Beesluv: 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good, matured mind. Mama P will be dancing now

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by DickDastardly(m): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
The JUDAS of UBIMA!

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by Hope15: 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
True, true? That's good of him. That should calm lots of nerves.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by Happywoman(f): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lol
HahahahahehehehehehehohohohohohohahHahahah
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
How nice, am so happy for mama peace kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by Caseless: 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Can't believe this.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by luvinhubby(m): 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rivers people are not kind to traitors, Amaechi has learnt that.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by TI1919(m): 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by chinnelle(f): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
shocked
fake
cloned messages, shey amaechi say dem don clone him number.

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by Vicotex(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wike o, o, o
wike!
Wike o, o, o!
Wike!
Wike you don win o
wike!
Mr wike carry go o
wike.

Their fada left scrotum

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by Henix(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
fake or real?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by azahmed(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
In other words the mama puppet has finally won...let wait n c if he will still remain loyal to her.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by tit(f): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
DickDastardly:
The JUDAS of UBIMA!

yeah!
judas of ubima fits him better than pus sy-cat of ubima

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
The message is phishy! He should say that in a live TV or call as GEJ did! The whole thing is getting interesting! #Suspence

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by stanech: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Judas Rotimi Amaechi

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by Vicotex(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
PEJ, is the Vito don corleoneo of RIVERS.

PEJ>GEJ

but GEJ my hero

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by Albedo27(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
How some politicians can eat their humble pie.
Like Fayose like Amaehi.....smh
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by kropelgrada(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
I doubt if Amaechi wrote this.
The Amaechi i know is not a man of peace.
Instead he will look for a way to cause trouble,making the transition process very difficult for Wike.
Well we are still watching to see if it is true that really he wrote this...

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by atlwireles: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
The people of Rivers State were never divided. Amaechi just found this fact out. He was the odd man out.

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by dipopoo(m): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
cry I need a credible source plz. Amaechi I knw can never accept defeat just like that. Very very stubborn man

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by seunfly: 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sweet move, hope they can put politics aside and think of their people.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by Eastherbunny(m): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good all this work it is time to rest and build the nation
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by ziccoit: 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Well done the Lion of Niger Delta. Though, the msg look faked.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
who cannot do this kind of scam? cheesy
fake a contact and design a text message...
munch the screen and make it go viral!!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
"My dear people of Rivers State, you have spoken and we accept your decision. we congratulate our brother, Barr. Nyesom Wike, the New Governor of Rivers State, and hope this victory will help unite the people of Rivers. Long Live Rivers State.
Amaechi, we accept your congratulatory message but we shall continue to make you and Peterside politically worthless in Rivers state. You have done a lot to denigrate the image of riverians and the entire Niger Delta by disputing their right to vote even when they clearly voted for PdP at all level. I love Rivers and we the good people of Rivers shall not relent to build Rivers State to be the envy of all.

God bless Rivers
God Bless Niger Delta.

12 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
kropelgrada:
I doubt if Amaechi wrote this.
The Amaechi i know is not a man of peace.
Instead he will look for a way to cause trouble,making the transition process very difficult for Wike.
Well we are still watching to see if it is true that really he wrote this...

He can cause trouble or even commit suicide, Wike will be Governor from May 29. Amaechi should enjoy his few time left.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by rebranded(m): 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lie!!!

Who uses text, we have seen social media or calls...texts to all of Rivers is PDP Scam!

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by shampooh: 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
I WISH SEY THIS AMEACHI NOS SHOW MAKE I COLLECT SMALL THING FROM AM, WE ARE ALL NIGERIANS AFTER ALL I BECAME WHAT I AM TODAY FROM THE WEEPING MY MOTHER AND TEACHERS GAVE ME WHEN I WAS A KID ,TAKE HEART MY EX GOVERNOR AMEACHI AND CONGRATS MY GOVERNOR WIKE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Congratulates Nyesom Wike by ddippset(m): 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
Amaechi, we accept your congratulatory message but we shall continue to make you and Peterside politically worthless in Rivers state. You have done a lot to denigrate the image of riverians and the entire Niger Delta by disputing their right to vote even when they clearly voted for PdP at all level. I love Rivers and we the good people of Rivers shall not relent to build Rivers State to be the envy of all.

God bless Rivers
God Bless Niger Delta.
barcanista has fixed his vocal chord. Politically worthless? A guy who will be in the federal government? Lol, you're de1uded. Amaechi will have the control of the police and army in rivers state. He will pay wike back in his own coin. Lol, wake up bro.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Grants Fuel Marketers Special FX To Resume Fuel Importation / N18m Advert: Yobe Government & Journalist Exchange Hot Words / Buhari Appoints Amos Isaac Azi, Investment And Securities Tribunal Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.