Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos (76494 Views)

Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos / Hilarous Photo Of Adekunle Gold And His Orente / Hilarous Photo Of Buhari And Gej Who Fine Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Crispels:

“Most Igbos say they are the people that developed Lagos and made Lagos what it is today. They say without Igbos, Lagos is finished. And i keep on wondering, how has Igbos helped in shaping and developing Lagos?Lets get the facts right, Igbos didn't develop Lagos, rather, it was Lagos that shaped and made the Igbos what they are today. Without igbos in Lagos, Lagos will remain Lagos and without Lagos, most Igbos may likely be nothing.“Reasons for my assertion is that most giant and top companies that attracts millions of people across the country to Lagos are not owned by the Igbos, so, how has Igbos shaped and developed Lagos?These are the achievements and economic advancement Igbos gave Lagos and Lagosians; tokunbo and fake spare parts at Ladipo Market, China Electronics and pirated CDs at Alaba market, bend-down select clothes at Idumota,yaba and katangowa market, Chinese and tokunbo computers accessories and Fake phones at Computer village Ikeja; are Igbos economical achievement and contribution to Lagos. In fact, most Igbos are causing nuissance in Lagos. A visit to this markets will tell you the amount of nuissance that most Igbos has caused in Lagos. The environments these Igbos traders are mostly populated are always polluted with waste of all sorts, they are dirty,stinking,rough, erection of illegal shops on the road,on the pipeline and railway lines are encouraged in this market places that causes traffic gridlock and other dangerous acts and when Lagos state government dismantle these illegal shops, they get angry, if Lagos state government close their shops for environmental violation, they pick offence. How then has the Igbos developed Lagos?

As far as am concerned, PZ, COCA-COLA, 7UP, CADBURY, MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, ETISALAT, DANGOTE, SHOP-RITES, GOLDEN PENNY, FLOUR MILL, INDOMIE, UNILEVER, P&G, CHI LIMITED, GUINNESS, NIGERIA BREWERIES, OANDO, CONOIL, TOTAL, MOBIL, CHEVRON, SHELL, AQUADANA, KFC, EKO HOTEL, INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, PROTEA HOTEL,ORIENTAL HOTEL,JULIUS BERGER, RCC CONSTRUCTION, NESTLE, KPMG, GSK, FRISLAND FOOD, WAMCO, BRITISH AMERICA TOBACCO, FLOUR MILL, SCHLUBEGER, AIT, SILVERBIRD TV, CHANNELS TV, LARFARGE,AVIS,CECC etc are not owned by the Igbos. These companies are what attracted millions of people to Lagos.
Igbos shouldn't lay claim that they develop a place by becoming a nuisance. Most of the top churches in Lagos are not also owned by the Igbos. House on the Rock, Redeem, Christ Embassy, Deeper life, living faith, MFM, etc are not owned by Igbos, the only church owned by an Igbo man is TREM, while another Igbo church Lord Chosen church encourage nuissance in Lagos and its also dubbed as the dirtiest church in Lagos.Records shows that 75% of robbery cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 85% of ritual cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of drug cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 70% of fraud cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 90% of pirated CDs in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of fake and Adulterated drugs in Lagos that has killed thousands of Lagosians are carried out by Igbos, in fact, most of the crimes in Lagos are related to the Igbos so how has Igbos developed Lagos when they can't get their hands off crimes?There is no Igbo man among the top three richest people in Nigeria, so how are they successful?The truth is that the Igbos should be grateful that the Yorubas accommodated them in Lagos peacefully, they shouldn't take the Meekness and kindness of the Yorubas for granted.Igbos didn't make Lagos but its actually Lagos that made Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by dipopoo(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Ask you why you hate Igbos?.....Perish the thought! I may just as well ask satan why he's evil!

Whatever IGBOSON, I hop u ar nt in Lagos presently. We ar forcin u pple out of Lagos very soon
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by IGBOSON1: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
jony247:
Ibos have turned into a laughing shock in Nigeria. Okorocha Victory might see him be coming president of Nigeria someday. Just a chigozie kind of wishful thought

^^^Dude, there's nothing new here! It's the usual hate from the usual quarters so no surprises here! Don't act like Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani hating Igbos equals to the whole Nigeria hating them! None of us are under any illusions as to the depth of your feelings towards Ndigbo.....the millions of Igbo dead from a 3 year campaign of ethnic cleansing bears true testament to the exact nature of those feelings!

1 Like

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by IGBOSON1: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
dipopoo:

Whatever IGBOSON, I hop u ar nt in Lagos presently. We ar forcin u pple out of Lagos very soon

^^^As God is my witness.....it can't happen soon enough, trust me! wink
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by wtfCode: 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
hahahahahaha...oba thank you for making me laugh this evening...stewpeed man!
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by dipopoo(m): 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^As God is my witness.....it can't happen soon enough, trust me! wink

Lol... we will kill u wit heavy tax n seal your property if u dnt pay.
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by abdulahi001: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mortiano:

I called you aboki, they change it to northerner. n aboki means my friend. anyway sorry dude

No qualms bro, still showing same thing though!!!
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by wtfCode: 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
dipopoo:

can u wake up from ur slumber...we are taking over ur lands prick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Justicealh3(m): 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Eyah, oba, igbos,lagos lagoons all because of apc, kai sai change, sai baba buhari.
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by abdulahi001: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
rexbuton:

you type like one ofvthe yellow fever at yaba

Lols, but u also type like dose lads that pack dirts for PSP in lag.
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by prettyJoy22(f): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
cashpaulo:
Lols can't help laughing out loud......yes o guys come out o
OMG this is so funny cheesy
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Justicealh3(m): 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Eyah, oba, igbos,lagos lagoons all because of apc, kai sai change, sai baba buhari......
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by LewisO: 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Crispels:

“Most Igbos say they are the people that developed Lagos and made Lagos what it is today. They say without Igbos, Lagos is finished. And i keep on wondering, how has Igbos helped in shaping and developing Lagos?Lets get the facts right, Igbos didn't develop Lagos, rather, it was Lagos that shaped and made the Igbos what they are today. Without igbos in Lagos, Lagos will remain Lagos and without Lagos, most Igbos may likely be nothing.“Reasons for my assertion is that most giant and top companies that attracts millions of people across the country to Lagos are not owned by the Igbos, so, how has Igbos shaped and developed Lagos?These are the achievements and economic advancement Igbos gave Lagos and Lagosians; tokunbo and fake spare parts at Ladipo Market, China Electronics and pirated CDs at Alaba market, bend-down select clothes at Idumota,yaba and katangowa market, Chinese and tokunbo computers accessories and Fake phones at Computer village Ikeja; are Igbos economical achievement and contribution to Lagos. In fact, most Igbos are causing nuissance in Lagos. A visit to this markets will tell you the amount of nuissance that most Igbos has caused in Lagos. The environments these Igbos traders are mostly populated are always polluted with waste of all sorts, they are dirty,stinking,rough, erection of illegal shops on the road,on the pipeline and railway lines are encouraged in this market places that causes traffic gridlock and other dangerous acts and when Lagos state government dismantle these illegal shops, they get angry, if Lagos state government close their shops for environmental violation, they pick offence. How then has the Igbos developed Lagos?

As far as am concerned, PZ, COCA-COLA, 7UP, CADBURY, MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, ETISALAT, DANGOTE, SHOP-RITES, GOLDEN PENNY, FLOUR MILL, INDOMIE, UNILEVER, P&G, CHI LIMITED, GUINNESS, NIGERIA BREWERIES, OANDO, CONOIL, TOTAL, MOBIL, CHEVRON, SHELL, AQUADANA, KFC, EKO HOTEL, INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, PROTEA HOTEL,ORIENTAL HOTEL,JULIUS BERGER, RCC CONSTRUCTION, NESTLE, KPMG, GSK, FRISLAND FOOD, WAMCO, BRITISH AMERICA TOBACCO, FLOUR MILL, SCHLUBEGER, AIT, SILVERBIRD TV, CHANNELS TV, LARFARGE,AVIS,CECC etc are not owned by the Igbos. These companies are what attracted millions of people to Lagos.
Igbos shouldn't lay claim that they develop a place by becoming a nuisance. Most of the top churches in Lagos are not also owned by the Igbos. House on the Rock, Redeem, Christ Embassy, Deeper life, living faith, MFM, etc are not owned by Igbos, the only church owned by an Igbo man is TREM, while another Igbo church Lord Chosen church encourage nuissance in Lagos and its also dubbed as the dirtiest church in Lagos.Records shows that 75% of robbery cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 85% of ritual cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of drug cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 70% of fraud cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 90% of pirated CDs in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of fake and Adulterated drugs in Lagos that has killed thousands of Lagosians are carried out by Igbos, in fact, most of the crimes in Lagos are related to the Igbos so how has Igbos developed Lagos when they can't get their hands off crimes?There is no Igbo man among the top three richest people in Nigeria, so how are they successful?The truth is that the Igbos should be grateful that the Yorubas accommodated them in Lagos peacefully, they shouldn't take the Meekness and kindness of the Yorubas for granted.Igbos didn't make Lagos but its actually Lagos that made Igbos.

I deduce to this your post 100%. What a word!

Good one! cool

But why u quoted me with this very long epistle? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by dipopoo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
wtfCode:

can u wake up from ur slumber...we are taking over ur lands prick.

Lol... in your dream bah?
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by samguru(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
The Biggest Losers in the 2015 Elections are the IGBOs,

1. They threatened to vote out APC in Lagos as if they are the cardinal political factor in Lagos, yet APC showed them They dont have say in the Lagos Politics.

2. They Lost outrightly at the Centre (Federal) because of They hate Hausa man (Buhari), Because the emergence of the Northerner at the centre should give IGBO 100% opportunity to produce speaker/Senate President.

3. They will be perceived as Enemies by Southwest and North

4. Infact they would not have say in Nigeria for the next four years.

I pity Igbos for this common Stupidity.

SAI Change Sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Mortiano(m): 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
abdulahi001:

No qualms bro, still showing same thing though!!!

maybe is the moderator. gratias peace

1 Like

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by daamazing(m): 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
3coins:
Rotfl
so bcus of d small tin u're rollin on d floor
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by lastpage: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Crispels:

“Most Igbos say they are the people that developed Lagos and made Lagos what it is today. They say without Igbos, Lagos is finished. And i keep on wondering, how has Igbos helped in shaping and developing Lagos?Lets get the facts right, Igbos didn't develop Lagos, rather, it was Lagos that shaped and made the Igbos what they are today. Without igbos in Lagos, Lagos will remain Lagos and without Lagos, most Igbos may likely be nothing.“Reasons for my assertion is that most giant and top companies that attracts millions of people across the country to Lagos are not owned by the Igbos, so, how has Igbos shaped and developed Lagos?These are the achievements and economic advancement Igbos gave Lagos and Lagosians; tokunbo and fake spare parts at Ladipo Market, China Electronics and pirated CDs at Alaba market, bend-down select clothes at Idumota,yaba and katangowa market, Chinese and tokunbo computers accessories and Fake phones at Computer village Ikeja; are Igbos economical achievement and contribution to Lagos. In fact, most Igbos are causing nuissance in Lagos. A visit to this markets will tell you the amount of nuissance that most Igbos has caused in Lagos. The environments these Igbos traders are mostly populated are always polluted with waste of all sorts, they are dirty,stinking,rough, Attention of illegal shops on the road,on the pipeline and railway lines are encouraged in this market places that causes traffic gridlock and other dangerous acts and when Lagos state government dismantle these illegal shops, they get angry, if Lagos state government close their shops for environmental violation, they pick offence. How then has the Igbos developed Lagos?

Igbos shouldn't lay claim that they develop a place by becoming a nuisance. Most of the top churches in Lagos are not also owned by the Igbos. House on the Rock, Redeem, Christ Embassy, Deeper life, living faith, MFM, etc are not owned by Igbos, the only church owned by an Igbo man is TREM, while another Igbo church Lord Chosen church encourage nuissance in Lagos and its also dubbed as the dirtiest church in Lagos.Records shows that 75% of robbery cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 85% of ritual cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of drug cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 70% of fraud cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 90% of pirated CDs in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of fake and Adulterated drugs in Lagos that has killed thousands of Lagosians are carried out by Igbos, in fact, most of the crimes in Lagos are related to the Igbos so how has Igbos developed Lagos when they can't get their hands off crimes?There is no Igbo man among the top three richest people in Nigeria, so how are they successful?The truth is that the Igbos should be grateful that the Yorubas accommodated them in Lagos peacefully, they shouldn't take the Meekness and kindness of the Yorubas for granted.

Igbos didn't make Lagos but its actually Lagos that made Igbos.

THEY ARE JUST INCAPABLE OF COMPREHENSION & LEARNING.......AND CONTINUE TO WALLOW IN "GRANDEUR OF SELF-DELUSION"

Anyway, l still pack the Bus for Orile junction, its just a matter of time before they (IBOS) enter by themselves .....maybe to STEAL the Engine!
gringrin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Ujulabelle: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Stupid man. Did Igbo tell u we r dying for president? What has Yoruba president done in this country if not corrupting those that will want to work? Since you guys hv been president, can u boast that Yoruba is richer than Igbo people? Even the highest educted Yoruba can't stand the least educated Igbo when it comes to handling money n building mansions. Imagine ur clueless Oba with his clueless speech. His words shows how minute his brain is. Imagine a man whom we see commands authority making an insignificant speech that has jeopardise his rulership forever. Do u think that word can be retrieved? It has dented the Oba's image forever
naijainfogalery:
hahahahah my Ibo Brothers are wonderful
Lessons for Agbaje

The Ibos are only about 20% of the population of Lagos believe me, majority of them do not have PVCs , and those that have dont really vote.

Agbaje decide to go the Tribal way and people that were formerly supporting him lost hope in him.

Whether Ibo, Yoruba and hausa, we must all learn to embrace each other.

If the tribal game continues - We might never have an Ibo President.

Lets learn to embrace each other. One love Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by duni04(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
BushidoBlue:
So let me get this straight, a statement that has been clouded in ethnic misunderstanding has been on for about a week, and now someone uses a baptism image to re-demonise the tribe in the aforementioned rhetoric?? What is wrong with Nigerians? Are we now a nation of bigots, tribalists and bullies? I bet the genius that came up with this write up and image believes in God, and either went to church today or was in the mosque on Friday. If the writer is a christian then it seems the pastor or priest in charge of his/her congregation has a lot of work to do. Quite me anytime. This is barbaric and insults the intelligence of all Nigerians... what a pity.
E pain am grin grin grin
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by chinnyness122(f): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Й๏┼ FมЙЙY
M┼cђЩ
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by chibwike(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
See ambode dancing to Godwin....
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by leisuretym: 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Its wrong to be using a baptism pix in cases like this, enough of this oba this oba that, you deserve a hot slap across the face, do you even have any paramount ruler in your south east? Except little little igwe that settles stolen goat cases
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by xtremrules(m): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
dipopoo:

Lol... we will kill u wit heavy tax n seal your property if u dnt pay.
Just like you guys did after The Nigeria cilvil war. The Hate keeps nurturing and you mask the act with "One Nigeria"
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by leisuretym: 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
duni04:

E pain am grin grin grin

you deserve a hot slap across the face, do you even have any paramount ruler in your south east? Except little little igwe that settles stolen goat cases
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by dipopoo(m): 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
xtremrules:

Just like you guys did after The Nigeria cilvil war. The Hate keeps nurturing and you mask the act with "One Nigeria"
U mean wen we humiliated Ojukwu n fck his wife? We forever bliv in one Nigeria
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Boyooosa(m): 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
efilefun:
Abeg lets forget politics for now and face the only thing that unites Nigerians Soccer

Sai UNITED!!!!!

United fans going to work tomorrow
I love ur man u pix, where did get d inspiration? well lets wait and c may be 'bush meat can turn the game round and kill the hunter' sha....
may be the weapon of the Man U (death) Agent can turn against it.
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Kryx(m): 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Can't stop, still laughing. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by princessdairies(f): 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhaahah...lwkmd oooooo!!!b angry angry angry angry angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by naijainfogalery: 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Normally i wouldnt have replied someone like you. I posted something to promote peace and you are abusing me. With your so called richness what have you achieved personally, You are just pained, Once again. You lost it just shows how hurt you feel, Sorry i cant help your situation. Im trying not to go tribalistic here.
Dont worry u will be fine

Ujulabelle:
Stupid man. Did Igbo tell u we r dying for president? What has Yoruba president done in this country if not corrupting those that will want to work? Since you guys hv been president, can u boast that Yoruba is richer than Igbo people? Even the highest educted Yoruba can't stand the least educated Igbo when it comes to handling money n building mansions. Imagine ur clueless Oba with his clueless speech. His words shows how minute his brain is. Imagine a man whom we see commands authority making an insignificant speech that has jeopardise his rulership forever. Do u think that word can be retrieved? It has dented the Oba's image forever
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Ujulabelle: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
samguru:
The Biggest Losers in the 2015 Elections are the IGBOs,

1. They threatened to vote out APC in Lagos as if they are the cardinal political factor in Lagos, yet APC showed them They dont have say in the Lagos Politics.

2. They Lost outrightly at the Centre (Federal) because of They hate Hausa man (Buhari), Because the emergence of the Northerner at the centre should give IGBO 100% opportunity to produce speaker/Senate President.

3. They will be perceived as Enemies by Southwest and North

4. Infact they would not have say in Nigeria for the next four years.

I pity Igbos for this common Stupidity.

SAI Change Sha!
Ignorant statement from an ignoramus. Yoruba accepted APC bcs it is Tinubu party n the VP is a Yoruba. Hausa accepted APC bcs President is Hausa nd u want Igbo to accept APC when the closer one to them is Goodluck. That he loses isn't a prob aftrall Buhari has lost three good times. Every Nigerian votes on sentiment. U talk of Igbo hating Hausa, did Igbo not vote in Yar'adua? You r telling me that had it been PDP presidential candidate is Yoruba, u guys will vote 4 Buhari? Igbo will not suffer bcs we hv neva suffered. Every Nig has the right to choose his or her president. TRIBALISTIC man!
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by abysirius(m): 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
naijainfogalery:
hahahahah my Ibo Brothers are wonderful
Lessons for Agbaje

The Ibos are only about 20% of the population of Lagos believe me, majority of them do not have PVCs , and those that have dont really vote.

Agbaje decide to go the Tribal way and people that were formerly supporting him lost hope in him.

Whether Ibo, Yoruba and hausa, we must all learn to embrace each other.

If the tribal game continues - We might never have an Ibo President.

Lets learn to embrace each other. One love Nigeria

Well said bro. I thought I was d only one that have dis kind of thought. Igbos are too emotional which most times has been seen as their weakness. You can't stand alone in dis game, and everyone cannot be ur enemy. No region is all in all. Even d hausas with their number cannot do it alone. They would need either d yorubas or d hausas. Igbos must understand that to get to d very top in Nigeria requires having d right contact, d right ally.

Mistakes that I think they keep making:

1. Allowing their emotions to get d best of them.
2. Thinking they can stand alone/Seeing everyone as their enemy.
3. Arrogance is a liability in politics
4. Not trusting others etc

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things / Funny Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs And Their Loose Translations ... / The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.