Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. (10220 Views)

Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help / Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs / Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by ednut1(m): 4:57am On Apr 13, 2015
opeyemmmy:

And how was that Buhari's doing? Wasn't it there Boko Haram during Yaradua's short stint...

Bro, don't follow join some guys here with short memory. angry
yusufs bh did nt hv ied, tanks, hilux, anti aircraft guns nd sophistication. some bastard northerners highjacked d remnants if d group hiding under d guise if bh. if nt for his cluelessness he shud hv crushed dem u no d rest bro , if u quote me againt i go come beat u for ur office grin
Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by moststylish(m): 5:28am On Apr 13, 2015
YoursGEJ:

see my head like mango. Na for on top laptop i dey fight the war abi? Go outside on the street and make noise make dem troway me inside kirikiri. After two days, my eye go clear. i think say Buhari na Jonathan. Idiiots
gud like this rubbish
Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by babadem2much(m): 5:36am On Apr 13, 2015
HE WHO CHOOSES TO DIE LET HIM DIE.
THANK GOD FOR THE NEWLY ACQUIRED GUN BOATS YET TO BE TESTED. SOFT TARGET NA HON BE DEA NAME.
GO TO CREEKS AND THE BOATS WILL BE LAUNCH ON THE WATERS. JUST INCASE U WANT TO ACTIVATE UR JUJU DO DAT FAST CUZ EVEN D JUJU DE FEAR DOZ BOMBS [color=#000000][/color]
Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by opeyemmmy(m): 5:51am On Apr 13, 2015
ednut1:
yusufs bh did nt hv ied, tanks, hilux, anti aircraft guns nd sophistication. some bastard northerners highjacked d remnants if d group hiding under d guise if bh. [b] if nt for his cluelessness he shud hv crushed dem[/] u no d rest bro, if u quote me againt i go come beat u for ur office grin

If that's the case, how can anyone blame GMB for that?

If you dey show for WCC, you better bring my cake. angry
Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Wsdm: 6:02am On Apr 13, 2015
IVORY2009:

I think he is missing it up, actually the northern politicians @ that time did, people like Atiku, Adamu Shroma etc, and the rest is history, and do not forget the Boko haram group named the president elect as one of their reliable mediator, wen they were to sign a peace accord with the federal government.
They mentioned Buhari along side other notable respected Northern elders whom they felt would be straightforward with the nagotiation and not the initial hanky panky game been played by the Federal government. Buhari knowing the implication of taking part turned them down.
Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Kingspin(m): 6:04am On Apr 13, 2015
Chidozieude:
bunch of loosers

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Is rather Nigeria greediness and direct injustice. The oil money will not last forever hence, the need to do something is now. A fight for freedom.
Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by SkyBlue1: 6:11am On Apr 13, 2015
Even MEND endorsed Buhari and congratulated him, they knew how bad Jonathan was. Go back to the creeks if you want, you will soon know the strength of our collective will. Nigeria must develop and be pulled into the 21st century at all cost.

1 Like

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by huptin(m): 6:23am On Apr 13, 2015
Biko start your bombing in time....it doesnt concern Lagos we simply increase our taxes on your businesses and also increase the taxes on your goods that comes in through our ports.....you lose in both ways...pollute your land, reduce your income and of course you pay more tax....Thaz all.

By the way, millitants were bombing when OBJ made enough money to pay Nigerias debt and even left huge money in reserves.... millitants were not bombng when GEJ took more debts and depleted the reserves.... if you ask me i think i prefer the bombing period.

1 Like

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by ba7man(m): 6:27am On Apr 13, 2015
If you wanna bomb yourselves, pollute your land, air, water and create that feeling of insecurity that discourages progress and investments.......pls be my guest, go ahead.....before you know it, Borno might end up being a better investment destination.

Just don't let your refugees flock down to the South West.

I just feel pity for the innocent ones amongst you.

1 Like

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Scholes007(m): 6:45am On Apr 13, 2015
Let them pls not start any violence cos of our economy...i knw they will not engage nigeria army but nigerian pipeline, shipping lines,gas plants...and it is hard to defend these property for four years
Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Scholes007(m): 6:47am On Apr 13, 2015
For Buhari to win he should not marginalize any region in nigeria then creek will be just by words
Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by holatin(m): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2015
Riodiao:

[b]YOU ARE VERY USELESS.TRULEY IF YOU WANT TO HIDE SOMETHING FROM A BLACK MAN THEN PUT IT IN ABOOK. THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU NIGERIANS YOU ARE IGNORANT AND VERY VERY STUPI-D. THIS EX GENERALS RULLING THIS COUNTRY DELIBRATELY REFUSED TO ALLOW ALL HISTORY OF NIGERIA TO BE PUT IN THE SCHOOL CURRICULUM, WHY? BACAUSE THEY KNOW WHEN YOU READ ABOUT TH TRUTH AND YOU EYES ARE OPEN THEN YOU WILL KNOW YOUR A SLAVE IN YOUR OWN FATHERS HOUSE BUT THANK HEAVENS FOR RESEARCH WORK IV HAVW KNOWN THAT MURTA;LA DESTROYED THE UNITY OF NIGERIA, IV REALISED THAT IBB FORMED THE PDP, TRY TO DESTROY IT, COULDNT THEN FORM TH APC TO TAKE OVER GOVERNMENT , IT WAS THE NEW ORDER THAT AMAECHI WAS TALKING ABOUT THAT ITS WHY IBB USED VANGUARD NEWSPAPER AWARD TO CAPTURE AMAECHI TO BETRAY HIS OWN BROTHER GEJ, IT WAS THAT AWARD NIGHT AMAECHI WAS BOUGHT OVER TO APC IN 2013, EVEN OBJ IS AWARE OF THIS THATS WHY H STYLISHLY WITHDREW FROM PDP. HE KONOWS HE CAN NEVER FIGH IBB CUS FIRSTLY HE IS FROM THE SLAVE TRIBE, SECONDLY IBB FORMED THE PDP BROUGHT OBJ OUT OF JAIL AND MADE HIM PRESIDENT. . WE ARE WISER NOW, NIGERIA IS BLESSED WITH INTELLIGENT PEOPLE NOW AND IBB IS NOT ONE OF THEM . WEVE REALISED HOW THEY FUSTRATED GEJ BUT DONT WORRY JUGEMENT DAY IS COMING. GO AND READ ABOUT HISTORY OF NIGERIA MILITARY. YOUR EYES WILL BE OPEN[/b].
abeg link to support this weed dreams
Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Riodiao(m): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2015
handsomenairala:

Let me open your eyes to what would befall your land.

It's obvious you can't have 10% of war logistics that would be at d disposal of Nigeria govt

It's high time you realise that Ijaws would be on her own cos there is nothing like United Niger delta when war is finally declare on your sorry ass

Have you ever ask yourself the reason why the same tout called Asari went to Benin to build his business empire there? He did this so as to protect his investment in eventuality of war. He knows what would befall that axis of Nigeria if Nigeria are not limited by Senior directive. Please, always remember that Edo, Urhobo, Itshekiri and of course the Egberis would never be part of war against Yoruba nation and Nigeria
as whole.

OBJ couldn't attack the Militants cos of d media attention given to the Militants then unlike now that they have lost our votes.

LIES OBJ KNEW IF DOES ATTACK THEM, THE NIGERIA ECONOMY WILL GO N ITS KNEES AFTER MILITANTS BLOW UP OIL INSTALLATIONS

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Bowaley17(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
If una see war... Una fit wait.. God forbid...
Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by handsomenairala: 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=Riodiao post=32669936][/quote]

You seemed not to know what real war is. If Nigeria state wage a proper war against the militants which would affect the innocent Ijaws, trust me, the militants the will see their villages and refuse to believe it was the same place.

I wish a well trained military officer in person of Ojukwu is still much alive to tell you what war is all about. Obasanjo didn't want to declare a proper war on the Militants cos of media attention that was given to the Militants then.

And the whole nation was behind the militants' agitation/struggle until Jonathan became a president. However, Jonathan's presidency and all the incentives given to the Militants via Amnesty programs have destroyed their chances of getting any empathy from any quarter.

Did you see how Boko haram was dealt with? Did militant go through air bombing and all that? No......

The militants and their newly born children would regret their action by the time Nigeria deal with them.

1 Like

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by yetunsbay(m): 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
For record
Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Riodiao(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
handsomenairala:

You seemed not to know what real war is. If Nigeria state wage a proper war against the militants which would affect the innocent Ijaws, trust me, the militants the will see their villages and refuse to believe it was the same place.

I wish a well trained military officer in person of Ojukwu is still much alive to tell you what war is all about. Obasanjo didn't want to declare a proper war on the Militants cos of media attention that was given to the Militants then.

And the whole nation was behind the militants' agitation/struggle until Jonathan became a president. However, Jonathan's presidency and all the incentives given to the Militants via Amnesty programs have destroyed their chances of getting any empathy from any quarter.

Did you see how Boko haram was dealt with? Did militant go through air bombing and all that? No......

The militants and their newly born children would regret their action by the time Nigeria deal with them.

WILL YOU BOMB WHERE YOUR COUNTRYS MAJOR SOURCE OF REVENUE(OIL WELLS) IS? YOU PEOPLE REASON WITH YOUR ANUS
Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by handsomenairala: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2015
Riodiao:

WILL YOU BOMB WHERE YOUR COUNTRYS MAJOR SOURCE OF REVENUE(OIL WELLS) IS? YOU PEOPLE REASON WITH YOUR ANUS

Go to Syria and Iraq

You ll soon get what you want. Looking forward to see your useless dead roasted bombed body on the street. I ll be the first person to spit on you.

1 Like

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by deelummy: 9:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Give me reasons why you think Ambode cannot outperform Fash. Fashola came and proved his worth when nobody knew him.
waternogetemeny:
1)However, yorubas are now a minority tribe in a Northern Dominated party. Wat will be your faith now as the SS/SE prepare to exit from Nigeria?

2) Lagos election was never about igbos but igbos was just APC rally cry to gain votes of a bigot tribe. Can Ambode out perform Fashola? No! May Tinubu continue to enterprise and enrich himself, whilst u all(yorubas) remain his political thug. May AGBAJE type of yoruba man never cross ur path, just Tinubu Boyz. Amin!
Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Scholes007(m): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2015
handsomenairala:

I don't pray for militancy but the war is not about creeks but government property (if full war is declared they [NAF] will only commit genocide with no desired effect)
Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by handsomenairala: 11:14am On Apr 14, 2015
Scholes007:
I don't pray for militancy but the war is not about creeks but government property (if full war is declared they [NAF] will only commit genocide with no desired effect)

Trust me my friend, the music is different from what it was before. Having granted amnesty to the Niger deltan militants and Jonathan presidency have neutralised all the media attention and empathy given to them by Nigerians except the bigots from SE region.

Chaiii, I pity people living in that region of Nigeria. Boko haram war ll be a child play to what would befall Niger delta militant and their people.

Pls, go and listen to the Obasanjo interview before the launching of Obasanjo book and hear what he says abt Militants.

1 Like

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2015
I find it hard to comment on threads like this!

However, it must be noted that some of us are insisting that Nigeria is not a nation but a slave camp created by slave traders!
Like what happens in slave camps where slaves fight for supremacy, the different nations that make up Nigeria are fighting to supremacy.

The just concluded election was not driven by nationalist ideologies as championed by the free minded youths from the South!
They played into the hands of North who wanted power to return to them at all cost.

Jonathan was only a bet and Buhari was just a pawn!
The insurgency in the north though with religious undertone was more political and in a quest to bring down Jonathan.

Jonathan has been brought down!
The equation has changed. Chances are, hostilities might return in the creeks, and Nigeria may collapse.
Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 14, 2015
Logician:
We should be concerned about our country's development, not some tribal sentiments that would keep Nigeria way behind its peers. I am of Igbo roots but by the grace of God, let Nigeria swallow anybody be it Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo that would deliberately try to sabotage Nigeria's development. If you travel out of this country, you will be ashamed of Nigeria's present situation. we are centuries behind others.

Bros, Nigeria is a not a country!
It was a slave camp created by mischievous slave traders!

If we must build Nigeria, then first we must negotiate Nigeria bro!

I cannot be patriotic to a nation where a child who scored 1% is offered admission while another who scored 69% is denied the same admission because they come from different states.

I dont know where you were when Nigerians were bombing fellow Nigerians just to make sure Jonathan was frustrated out!

Nigeria is a fraud!
Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by truefact: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2015
Logician:
We should be concerned about our country's development, not some tribal sentiments that would keep Nigeria way behind its peers. I am of Igbo roots but by the grace of God, let Nigeria swallow anybody be it Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo that would deliberately try to sabotage Nigeria's development. If you travel out of this country, you will be ashamed of Nigeria's present situation. we are centuries behind others.
You are sabo.... Weak and coward... possibly osu
Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Mariory(m): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2015
Another war on nairaland. Why do you morons keep declaring war on nairaland? grin grin grin

Stupid cowards. If you want war start your war and let's see. Wasting pixels on the internet for no reason.

1 Like

Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Charlotte15: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
Go back and continue to rape your own land to spite yourselves.Nigeria is diversifying and moving on from oil. Continue. Every state in this country is rich but bad leadership is the reason for our over dependency on oil.
Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by omolami: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
I think d mallam should be ready to use proceeds from groundnut to rule .Where will he palm oil? ND boys should pose make haste to do d needful.
Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by omolami: 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
I think d mallam should be ready to use proceeds from groundnut to rule .Where will he palm oil? ND boys should plse make haste to do d needful.
Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by omolami: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
When d war begin Nigerians will soon be blaming Nigerian navy of ineptitude. I foresee d complete grounding of Nigeria's economy. No surrender until mallam equally leaves
Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by ba7man(m): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
Riodiao:

The millitants are already doing the bombings themselves.

I'll recommend Napalm bombs to be used on the millitant camps to effectively burn them.
Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Awón omô alè.

May thunder fire you all angry
Do your worst. undecided

It's ironic that you term SS as bastard but you sued for peace when your oba issued a death threat to the Ibos.
Re: War Is Coming Back To The Creeks Again. by Scholes007(m): 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
handsomenairala:

Trust me my friend, the music is different from what it was before. Having granted amnesty to the Niger deltan militants and Jonathan presidency have neutralised all the media attention and empathy given to them by Nigerians except the bigots from SE region.

Chaiii, I pity people living in that region of Nigeria. Boko haram war ll be a child play to what would befall Niger delta militant and their people.

Pls, go and listen to the Obasanjo interview before the launching of Obasanjo book and hear what he says abt Militants.
OK just pray there will be no violence... just don't under estimate these guys, they are not illiterates and will never engage the NAF directly but will only lure them to commit what i term war crime and they will cry fowl ... i and you know who the president elect was and what international and local community Take him as

my take is he should calm their never by not removing armnesty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki / Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. / Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.