Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap (8399 Views)

Pregnant Dior Chidera-Adiele Poses Unclad (Photos) / Hottie Of The Day: Beyonce's 61 Yr Old Mum Covers 'ebony' Magazine With Jaw-drop / Miley Cyrus Poses NAKED In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by nolie: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Miley Cyrus has shocked us all with her most jaw-dropping selfie to date.
The controversial singer isn't twerking or riding giant inflatable genitals this time, she's posing completely Unclad in the bathtub.
The singer can be seen stretching out in the water in the picture, which she posted to her Instagram page.
Miley's hair is slicked back and she has something in her

read more and see pics here http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/04/miley-cyrus-poses-Unclad-in-bath-and.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by agarawu23(m): 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
OK seen

next
Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by R0ckefeller: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
If parents knw dis wat miley is going to turn to wen she grow up no 1 we allow is kids to watch hannah montana

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by Rogerz007(m): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dis babe is as flat as d back of an iron!!Wetin her bf dey enjoy for here!!!
Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by Truth24(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
I saw nothing here...... She has to try harder

1 Like

Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by nolie: 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
she nude
Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by denedene(m): 2:46am On Apr 13, 2015
don't know which pains my eyes more miley's nude pics, the eight pac female Nigerian footballer or Denrele undecided

1 Like

Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by williamspaul22(m): 4:51am On Apr 13, 2015
All I see is a log of wood tongue
Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by gerrardomendes(m): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2015
Op my jaw just dropped and shattered. Can't find some of my teeth. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by bellabae(f): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2015
Poor poor op. My jaw didn't drop.u dey H
Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by onuwaje(m): 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Her breast b like corner of armpit.... undecided #jawsclosed

1 Like

Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ain't nothing sexy about this sh*it

2 Likes

Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by seankay(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dis man-like boobless and bootyless mugu again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by nolie: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
nolie:
The controversial singer isn't twerking or riding giant inflatable genitals this time, she's posing completely Unclad in the bathtub.
The singer can be seen stretching out in the water in the picture, which she posted to her Instagram page.

read more and see pics here http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/04/miley-cyrus-poses-Unclad-in-bath-and.html

she b ashawo joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by cesarblu: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
nolie:

that shid cray
Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by cesarblu: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
cesarblu:

that shid cray
she set gan
Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by Medunah: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
wats jaw dropping abouh this??
Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by sevantex(m): 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wish I can find any ounce of sexiness in dis lady...,no level at all. Just face ur music alreadi

1 Like

Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by ilovecritics(m): 1:03am On Apr 14, 2015
SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL IN THERE kiss
Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by nolie: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2015
ilovecritics:
SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL IN THERE kiss
baje baje
Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by jtwest(m): 2:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
shocked shocked M̶̲̅Ɣ jaws dropped, they start rolling about, I ran after them, got them b4 they jumped over the fence, put them back in M̶̲̅Ɣ mouth. NONsense mtcheew!!!
Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by nolie: 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
onuwaje:
lol
Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by cesarblu: 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
onuwaje:
U WICKED OOOOO
Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by iphanyiuma(m): 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chai see my crush...person they help me do my work
Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by cesarblu: 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Chai see my crush...person they help me do my work
LOL
Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by onuwaje(m): 6:40am On Apr 22, 2015
cesarblu:
U WICKED OOOOO
I lie?
Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by nolie: 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
onuwaje:

I lie?
forget she fyn na
Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by nolie: 9:41am On May 20, 2015
Rogerz007:
Dis babe is as flat as d back of an iron!!Wetin her bf dey enjoy for here!!!
LOL
Re: Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap by vincent7447(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2015
Rubbish
She is a jerk

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Beautiful?! Honest Opinions PLEASE! / Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike / Wedding Photos: Dangote and Otedola attend Pres. Jonathan's Daughter Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.