Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Should Christian Couples Pray Before Making Love? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Christian Couples Pray Before Making Love? (1024 Views)

Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? / Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? / Should Christian Women Wear Trouser ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Christian Couples Pray Before Making Love? by Iceflox(f): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
As the bible says seek ye first the kingdom of God before doing anything, i think couples should pray ernestly before making love. The man should lead the prayer and ask God what direction to follow as he is entering.
After the love making, they should say the benediction.
Re: Should Christian Couples Pray Before Making Love? by Tallesty1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Iceflox:
As the bible says seek ye first the kingdom of God before doing anything, i think couples should should pray ernestly before making love. The man should lead the prayer and ask God what direction to follow as he is entering.
After the love making, the should say the benediction.
Re: Should Christian Couples Pray Before Making Love? by buygala(m): 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Op is trying very hard to be funny embarassed

But I am too silly to feel the humor

*walks out of thread, before I say something I might regret angry

1 Like

Re: Should Christian Couples Pray Before Making Love? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Iceflox:
As the bible says seek ye first the kingdom of God before doing anything, i think couples should pray ernestly before making love. The man should lead the prayer and ask God what direction to follow as he is entering.
After the love making, they should say the benediction.

This kind of question...undecided
Re: Should Christian Couples Pray Before Making Love? by Iceflox(f): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
emusmith:

This kind of question...undecided
please, i want to know, you people should advice me
Re: Should Christian Couples Pray Before Making Love? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Iceflox:

please, i want to know, you people should advice me

I think you're being "funny" rather than being "serious". angry
Re: Should Christian Couples Pray Before Making Love? by Proximo73: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
op, is a fool
ahahaahaaaha!
Re: Should Christian Couples Pray Before Making Love? by Iceflox(f): 6:13am On Apr 13, 2015
Proximo73:
op, is a fool
ahahaahaaaha!
lol
they should also go for confession
Re: Should Christian Couples Pray Before Making Love? by Proximo73: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Iceflox:

lol
they should also go for confession
what is that?
lol

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About One Man Leadership In Churches Today / Calling Names Of Their Pastor Or Alfa In Their Songs .... Good Or Bad / Church Of God(seventh Day) To Elect New National Members In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.