Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1212009 members, 1569489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 29 July 2014 at 11:44 AM

This Is What White People Really Want. - Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics / This Is What White People Really Want. (4459 Views)

I Cant Stand White People[ They Are Disgusting] / White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. / Has Nigeria Got Any Black-white People ("mulattas"/"mulattos")? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What White People Really Want. by Sista(f): 6:54am On Sep 07, 2006
@ To All

This is what white people want, they have been desperate to have it sense the beginning of time. It shows in how they at one time in the past used to force their self on people of color, now the new way is to manipulate their self on people of color.

Find out why they are the only ones who go around the world trying to project their self as superiors meanwhile their motive for that is to stay as close as possible to the warmth of black people and other people of color.

Find out why it is necessary for them to imitate all people of color especially black people of African decent. They want to dance like all people of color but they are particularly attracted to the dance style of blacks who are of African descent. They want to sing like black people. They need to flock to anywhere that several black people are occupying. They want to talk like black people, and be cool like black people. Now all of a sudden, they are more open to interracial marriages more than anyone else on this planet. They actually need black people more than anything.

What do black people have that they don't have and they want so much, find out.

Blacked Out Through Whitewash
by SUZAR
Pages from Chapter 5
Copyrighted

Page 55

Other astounding properties of Melanin
Melanin is the chemical key to life itself.
Melanin is a key ingredient in the DNA of the genes, and protects the DNA nucleus.
Melanin is centrally involved in controlling all mental and physical body activities.
Melanin granules are "central computers" and may analyze and initiate body responses and reaction without reporting to the brain.
The lack of Melanin is directly related to malfunctioning of the central nervous system while the presence of Melanin is directly associated with the proper functioning of the central nervous system.
Melanin is "sweet" (has a pleasant aroma). [[word MELanin is from the same root as MELon, MOLasses, MELody: Kamite MER=MEL. "MERi" --a name of Creation's Great BLAK Mamma, source of "MARy"]]
Melanin is an anti-oxidant which destroys free radicals (which are a major factor causing aging).
Melanin retards aging and reduces senility (prolongs the life and vitality of laboratory animals).
Melanin causes skin to stay young and wrinkle-free by protecting it from the damaging effects of sunlight. The darker your natural skin (genetically), the less it ages. The opposite is true for lighter skin. That's why whites have wrinkled skin in their 40s or earlier while Blacks often have smooth, unwrinkled skin even in "old" age.
Though one may be lightskinned, the concentration of Melanin in their organs or melanated centers may be as high as that of a darkskinned person. The reverse can also be true sometimes.
Melanin shows the potential to reproduce itself.
The Melanin molecule is so stable that it has been found in 150-million-year-old dinosaur fossils! It is highly resistant to chemical and advanced physical analysis such as electron spin resonance, x-ray diffraction, and synchrotron radiation studies. As a result, its precise structure remains unknown.

"BLACKNESS" is a divine, cosmic principle of the Universe

BLACK is the meaning of KAM ­root of Chemistry, study of the building blocks of Life. Life is founded upon CARBON, the BLACK element present in all living matter. Black carbon atoms, with other atoms link to form Black Melanin, which has "Black-Hole" properties. Black Holes are found at the center of our own galaxy and countless others. In physics, a "Black Body" is known to be a perfect absorber and perfect radiator of all forms of light and energy. This "Black Body Radiation" is at work in the Electron, as shown by Nobel prizewinner, Richard Feynman. The Electron is responsible for all "Khem-ical" changes in matter. It has been present since the creation of the Universe. Scientist Jean Charon proved the Electron has all the properties of the Black Hole, plus it exchanges "Black Photons" with other Electrons, enabling it to continuously accumulate data. This means that if we view the Electron as a carrier of memory, it has experienced everything in creation since the very beginning. Blackness is fundamental to the operation of the universe of Energy. God is the Giver of All Energy: "Blackness" (not darkness) allows the perfect reception of all wavelengths of Energy. Regarding blackbodies /blackbody radiation, a physics book shares the following: "a body which is a good reflector is a poor radiator. A blackbody, described as a perfect radiator must therefore, also be a perfect absorber. This, means simply that such a body must absorb all the radiation falling upon it. This requirement could be fulfilled by drilling a small hole in a large hollow sphere since any radiation falling on the hole would be effectively trapped inside, being reflected back and forth from the walls indefinitely without finding the exit. If such an arrangement were heated the radiation streaming out of the hole would be characteristic of a blackbody and the emissivity would be unity, by definition." 1
How "races" differ due to Melanin

A Japanese scientist 2 has shown that inside the melanocytes (skin pigment cells) are tiny packets called melanosomes that contain Melanin. The four stages in the maturing of these packets is what accounts for racial differences:

Stage 1: The melanosome is empty and doesn't have the machinery to make Melanin.
Stage 2: The melanosome has the machinery to make Melanin, but is empty of Melanin.
Stage 3: The machinery is there and the melanosome is half filled with Melanin.
Stage 4: The machinery is there and the melanosome is completely filled with Melanin.
Whites have mainly stages 1 and 2, whereas all people of color have Melanin ­with Blacks having more of stage 4 than 3, while Latinos and Asians have more of stage 3 than 4. All people of color have "circulating Melanin," which is Melanin circulating in the blood due to spillage or excess from the melanosomes.

1) W. McCormick, Fundamentals of College Physics, 276.
2) Sepia Magazine interview with Dr. Richard King.

Page 56

.Melanin gives Black people advanced mental and physical ability

Carol Barnes writes ", your mental processes (brain power) are controlled by the same chemical that gives Black humans their superior physical (athletics, rhythmic dancing) abilities. This chemical, is Melanin!" The abundance of melanin in Black humans produces a superior organism both mentally and physically. Black infants sit, stand, crawl and walk sooner than whites, and demonstrate more advanced cognitive skills than their white counterparts because of their abundance of melanin. Melanin is the neuro-chemical basis for what is called "SOUL" in Black people. Melanin refines the nervous system in such a way that messages from the brain reach other areas of the body more rapidly in Black people than in other. In the same way Blacks excel in athletics, Blacks can excel in all other areas as well (like they did in the past!) once the road blocks are removed. In his book, The Developmental Psychology of the Black Child, Dr. Amos Wilson uses test results taken from the research of WHITE social scientists to show that, contrary to being inferior to whites, Black children in particular show superior psychomotor development over European children: "Whenever motor differences between white and black American infants have been noted in research literature, the black babies have been advanced in comparison with the whites. , this is also the case with black children of other nationalities, particularly of African origin." 1 "The African babies actually seemed to have been born at a more advanced stage of development, since many of their activities at less than a week corresponded to those performed by European children aged four to eight weeks." (emphasis added) Comparisons in this study show the following difference between these groups:2
Why are whites suddenly virtually denying racial differences?

An Editorial 3 by Dr. Na'im Akbar:
What is Black?!

How very strange that suddenly Newsweek, Science and several of the wire services are doing front-cover and front page stories on the question of whether there is any such thing as racial difference. They are calling forth the testimonies of anthropologists, geneticists and many others to suggest that there really is no scientific validity to the concept of race. This evidence is being called to testify against the growing racial consciousness in African-American communities that is being used to elect Black political leadership, develop Black economic power, the expansion of challenging Afrocentric studies, the successful call for Black leadership coalitions and the growing response to the call for a million Black men to march on Washington, D.C., in October of this year.

While African-American scholars and leaders have argued against the use of race as the criteria for discrimination and oppression of Black people for the last four centuries, it is really interesting that now, European-American scholars and scientists have suddenly decided that race is really a meaningless designation.
Where were they when slavery was based on color for nearly three centuries? Where were they when lynching was dictated by color designation? Where were they when our children were not permitted to master basic learning skills because of race?

Where were they when the wealth acquired from our labor was not shared with those who toiled? Where were they when the government refused to let us vote because of race? If their data was not relevant then, we definitely don't want it now as a means to divide and diffuse our power base.

Could it be that there is some fear of the growing number of Black people who are defining race for themselves and doing it in a positive way? Could it be that they fear the blocks of strength which grow from African-Americans beginning to see themselves as having more in common with each other than with political parties, religious denominations, or even income groups? Could it be that there is some fear of the large numbers of so-called "bi-racial" persons who prefer to see themselves as fundamentally African-American as a positive identification? Could it be that the prospect of Black people beginning to define ourselves for our own self-interest is the ultimate expression of power? Might some people fear that we have learned Wade Nobles' definition of power as the ability to define reality and have other people accept your definition as if it were their own?

http://suzar.com/BOTW/BOTW-ch5b-pages55-56.html

I know some continental Africans are going to say this does not apply to them but it does. Africans brought to America may have been slaves but they are working very hard now towards lifting the chains off of their brains, this is being done by going back to their African roots. Africans in Africa are also struggling to lift the chains from their brains due to colonialism. If Africa had not been so huge white people would have physically enslaved the entire continent of Africa but instead they just stole several thousands of Africans and relocated them to other parts of the world. Still, they remained African. You can take the African out of Africa but you can not take Africa out of the African, he or she will always remember his or hers roots.
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by Drusilla(f): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2006
Sista,

Give me a few days to process and research what is being said here.

I did one little research of my own about Melanin a while ago and was shocked to find so many white researchers --researching Melanin like crazy.

It kinda of scared me to see that their interest in the subject is so high but so unseen by the general public.
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by Sista(f): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2006
@ Drusilla

Sista,

Give me a few days to process and research what is being said here.

I did one little research of my own about Melanin a while ago and was shocked to find so many white researchers --researching Melanin like crazy.

It kind of of scared me to see that their interest in the subject is so high but so unseen by the general public.

Take all the time you need Drusilla. I think this is the key to Francis Welsings theory.

Melanin is what I was talking about in the vampire Thread.

White people do not have the melanin.

African Albino's would fall into the stage 2 description of melanin.

Stage 2: The melanosome has the machinery to make Melanin, but is empty of Melanin.

However, because they are the children of Africans, with love and support from their African family, they will not submit to anti social behavior. In fact, even African albino's who are ostracized in Africa, you rarely if ever hear of them doing anything bad. In fact most of the time they are being treated badly or being taken for granted. I saw this article at this African news sight. It was talking about how the African albino women are being Molested by other Africans who believe that having sex with an albino will cure them of aids. Some white people would say that this is why Africans have it bad because of their superstitions. They (white people) are wrong. What it is, is, Africans as well as all black people have become sick to some degree from the mistreatment of white people. White people are the ones who made aids in the laboratory and tested it on Africans. They figured if it could wipe out an African, it would be most definitely suited for chemical warfare, that and the fact that they want Africa. This type of way in thinking is what Welsing refers to, the psychology of white people, do to the lack of melanin. Black people are not capable of doing such a thing, it is not in their nature. When these types of things are done to us by white people, it literally can drive black people insane making them so sick that they could even resort to believing that if they have sex with an albino, they would be cured of aids.

Melanin is the reason why white people can not stay away from black people and people of color. Every where you go, no matter the country or continent, white people are always settling, making a residence, making their self at home in some one elses home. They need to be around people of color, it is the only way they get to view culture, live and in action. After they view it, they try their best to mimic it, this is where their stealing gets out of hand because once they mimic it, they want to own it. They need black people especially, in order to get that warmth that black people have, that security. How else do you explain white people allowing their children to be suckled by a black woman? How else do you explain the white mans hate for a black woman yet he has a need to be inside of her particularly by using force. Then it was force because they knew that the black woman was repulsed by them, now they manipulate being accepted by others by pretending to be the most nature loving people on this planet when in fact they are against nature, they can't help it because they lack melanin making them the complete opposite of nature.

For many years they have tried to get the world to believe that all that is white is good and all that is black is bad. Malcolm X talked about that. Infact, it is the other way around. When you think of all the bad foods we eat, they are white, Sugar, starch, milk and many others. Those things may be okay for the health of white people but they are not good for blacks. Even the seeds that come from our fruits and vegetables, they contain some type of dark color, i.e melanin. Black is infact the color of life, it is where life begins and it is also where life is sustained. Any way, melanin is why white people are all of a sudden more open to race mixing than any other race or nationality of people, they want that melanin.

The white people who do not do what typical white people through out history have done like the white abolitionist. They humble their self because of many reasons I won't go into. But, the proof that they are genuine is in them not race mixing. The white people who push race mixing are the ones we people of color have to watch out for. They are not comfortable and accepting of how God made them, lacking melanin and all, Because they do not accept how God made them, they go around the world trying to take what is not rightfuly due them because they do not have the melanin gift. John Brown is a perfect example of a sincere white man with no motive but to do right by all human beings. He was a white man with a pure white wife and pure white children. He risked his life and the life of his family to fight against slavery and he wasn't trying to get no black pu--y on the side and he had no want for melanin. However, he did want to enjoy black people on a non maniplutated social level. I think subconsciosly, he understood the value of melanin in it's right state and he accepted that as God ordained. It is either that or he had that on drop of black blood grin

John Brown was hanged and so was his sons for helping black people.

Any way, look forward to hearing about what you have come up with.
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by Eurphoria(f): 5:08am On Nov 21, 2006
Hi sista
Long time , well i am not too sure about this one about the melanin, maybe i should read it again and ponder on the points you raised. Right now it does not sit well with me. I am not sure if this thinking or theory holds any water, Like i said i will read it again and check a few things out myself on your topic.

Lastly its all well and good to accept ourselves, love ourselves etc and so should all people quite frankly , you know i will fight the black corner any given day but the melanin issue is one i reckon is pushing it abit. I'll be back sis.
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by Sista(f): 2:01am On Nov 27, 2006
@Eurphoria

Take your time sis. If you have any questions to challenge this theory, please feel free to throw them at me.
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by Donzman(m): 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2006
I guess Drusilla is a product of what white people really want. Sad Drusilla, Sista is saying you're a product of white manipulation. undecided
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by NINETOFIVE(m): 12:11am On Nov 29, 2006
Donzman:

I guess Drusilla is a product of what white people really want. Sad Drusilla, Sista is saying you're a product of white manipulation. undecided

Are you not tired of bitching around Naughty Lady, are you some gay Bottom homo shyt, cut all these crap you don't look too good, Bottom head.
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by Eurphoria(f): 12:18am On Nov 29, 2006
@ Nine

precisely, what an Bottom, maybe that made him feel good. *Ignoramus*. Not an element of wit or intelligence in sight
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by Donzman(m): 12:25am On Nov 29, 2006
I speak the truth, it's not always like music to the ears but it's very soothing to the heart, the heart of the honest that is.

Drusilla is mixed so according to Sista, she's the product of some white conspiracy, am I right or not?
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by Eurphoria(f): 12:30am On Nov 29, 2006
Drusilla is as black as they come sweetie, besides its not about Drusilla,this topic is not about drusilla. kind of lame to get personal like that, especially when you don't know people .

Let the thread continue and lets not go off point
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by Donzman(m): 12:40am On Nov 29, 2006
You don't think this thread is offensive to all mixed people?,
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by NINETOFIVE(m): 1:15am On Nov 29, 2006
Donzman:

You don't think this thread is offensive to all mixed people?,

And what is that got to do with Drusilla is she the author of this thread?, infact these is your lowest point, you are a professional big time Bottom hole, you ain't cool man.
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by toshmann(m): 1:21am On Nov 29, 2006
this racism section is generating too much heat. can't we disagree peacefully? must we be personal. pls guys be civilised. we've not met each other and yet we are pouring out such verbal vehemence what will happen if we meet?
embarassed

racism section is for the strong hearted.
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by Donzman(m): 1:37am On Nov 29, 2006
NINETOFIVE:

And what is that got to do with Drusilla is she the author of this thread?, infact these is your lowest point, you are a professional big time Bottom hole, you ain't cool man.

You're speaking like I put cool, nice guy somewhere in my profile.
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by NINETOFIVE(m): 1:44am On Nov 29, 2006
Donzman:

You're speaking like I put cool, nice guy somewhere in my profile.

won't stop me calling a spade a spade, Donzman you are a spade [laugh].

to Toshman,

Donzman is been carring out series of personal attacks here, is high time we play clean.
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by Donzman(m): 1:48am On Nov 29, 2006
Did I say I wasn't a spade somewhere?, someone help me out here!
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by Eurphoria(f): 2:02am On Nov 29, 2006
Donz
I take what i said back, you really are an A$$. This thread has nothing to do with you or drusilla, you just came here for attention and *yawn* i wont waste another sec making this thread about you or what you think,

@Nine
Totally agree with you, lets leave this till the originator of thread comes, because quite frankly i can not be bothered smiley
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by NINETOFIVE(m): 2:08am On Nov 29, 2006
Eurphoria:

Donz
I take what i said back, you really are an A$$. This thread has nothing to do with you or drusilla, you just came here for attention and *yawn* i wont waste another sec making this thread about you or what you think,

@Nine
Totally agree with you, lets leave this till the originator of thread comes, because quite frankly i can not be bothered smiley

Thanks for being hornest, Smile.
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by Donzman(m): 2:15am On Nov 29, 2006
There is nothing to learn from a racist thread like this, unless you want to learn new ways to feed your racism ofcourse then you're welcome.
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by Sista(f): 6:19am On Nov 29, 2006
@Topic

The Author of this thread has returned.
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by Sista(f): 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2006
@Donzman

Drusilla is mixed so according to Sista, she's the product of some white conspiracy, am I right or not?

I am not here to talk about Drusilla being a mixed woman and why she is mixed, to me she is as black as they come even if her mother is white, Drusilla came from a black seed.

As far as the conspiracy, white people don't see wanting melanin as a conspiracy. Point blank, white people are the only ones who leave Europe to go around the world to be up in everyone else's face. History shows that Africans did not go off of the Continent of Africa or Asians and all of the other races in between did not go into other country's to be next to people and give them hell at the same time. White people giving people of color hell is their child like way of saying, we are jealous of your nature so we white people will display our nature which lacks melanin and make life hard for you.

Look at the color scheme of Gods human creation? White people can not produce colored skin melanin. The clue that God left behind to show that all colored humans come from black is in the Albino baby's Africans frequently produce. White people can not produce black baby's or baby's with brown skin unless they mix with black people.

Look at what Melanin does for you and you will see why white people are the only people on this planet who have a[b] split[/b] destructive and peaceful personality. With white people, what you see is not what you get.
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by 4Play(m): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2006
@Sista
You really need counselling for ur issues.For someone who Lives in the US-mainly whiteman's, country,speaks english-whiteman's language,uses internet-whiteman's invention,to be so racist is incredible
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by Sista(f): 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2006
@4play

You really need counselling for your issues.For someone who Lives in the US-mainly whiteman's, country,speaks english-whiteman's language,uses internet-whiteman's invention,to be so racist is incredible

4play can you tell me how is America white mans land?

Can you also tell me why do I speak English white mans language? While you are at it, tell me why do you speak white mans language as well?

Really,white people invented computers? While you are citing what white people invented, tell me do you know of any black inventions?
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by 4Play(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2006
@Sista
I said America is mainly a whitemans country because most people there are whites

I don't profess to dislike white people so I have no problem speaking their language.You on the hand are giving the impression that u are prejudiced against whites yet u speak their language,live in a country mainly populated by them and use their technological inventions like the computer and the internet.I f u don't like them come back to your motherland-Africa.

Black people invented a lot of things but certainly the computer is not one of them
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by Sista(f): 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2006
@4play

You didn't answer any of my questions.

Your not worth having this conversation with, you strike me as someone who admires white people more than he admires his self. I must conclude all that you say is of a bias and brainwashed nature.
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by 4Play(m): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2006
@Sista
I must say the feeeling is mutual
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by Sista(f): 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2006
@4play

I must say the feeeling is mutual

The feeling is mutual?

You think I admire white people more than I admire my self? You think what I say is of a brainwashed and bias nature?

How could you think that when you said I was a racist?

I don't think your feelings towards me is mutual

Modified: By the way, shows you how much you know, white people are not the majority in America, they are the minority. What you said about America being the white mans country did not make any sense. If Asians in multitudes move to Africa and they outnumber the Africans, are you then going to say that Africa is the Asian mans land?

This is the reason why I said you are not worth talking to. You don't appear to have basic common sense, your just brainwashed and bias due to your brainwash.

Let me know when you are ready to free your mind of the lies you have been taught.
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by Donzman(m): 1:12am On Nov 30, 2006
@4 play

I heard it all before. Once you have her cornered, she unleashes - "you're immature", "you're boring", "you lack common sense" "you're a sellout" "whiteman's puppet". Tell me something I no know.
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by Easyy(m): 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2006
Interesting thread.

I must say I never heard the melanin thing but it's kind of interesting. I also seem to have read someone state that a mixed person is black. What does that mean then? Why is the mixed person not white? I think a mixed person is just MIXED, period!

It's crap to refer to a mixed race person as black. Have you considered why white people never consider a mixed race person as one of theirs?
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by Eurphoria(f): 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2006
true lol Easyy so true. i think its because from time whites have believed the superior nature of their blood, so if there is any dilution in any way they class it as not one of theirs, crazy i say. I dont know maybe someone can shed some light on it undecided
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by davidylan(m): 6:42am On Dec 04, 2006
Sista:

Look at what Melanin does for you and you will see why white people are the only people on this planet who have a[b] split[/b] destructive and peaceful personality. With white people, what you see is not what you get.

So melanin is responsible for behavioural differences too? Did you study science at all? So black people do not exhibit the same destructive and peaceful personalities?

Sista:

Modified: By the way, shows you how much you know, white people are not the majority in America, they are the minority. What you said about America being the white mans country did not make any sense. If Asians in multitudes move to Africa and they outnumber the Africans, are you then going to say that Africa is the Asian mans land?

For a person born in the USA, you are either incredibly daft or blinded by frustration masked as racism! According to the 2001 US census data, in a population of 281million:
216.93million are classified as white!
36.4million are classified as black!

In your own definition, white people indeed are in the minority! And America is the white-man's country, you can cry from now till next yr, it will remain so! Even the original inhabitants of America were not black so your Asians in Africa theory does not hold water! Infact, black people moved into America and outnumbered the native Americans, now they also see themselves as owners of the land! If anyone should be crying here, it should be the natives!!
Re: This Is What White People Really Want. by LiquidMind(m): 7:25am On Dec 04, 2006
This melanin issue is a really hard saying,

Why do white people sleep on the beach in the summer from morning till night like snakes taking Sun.

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The War Crimes Of Obafemi Awolowo! / Why Do Other African Countries Like Bashing Nigeria? / African American Wants To Know Why Some Nigerians Speak Poorly Of Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.