Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell (1572 Views)

Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by larrymoore(m): 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Luke 14:26
King James Version (KJV)
26. If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
1 John 3:15
King James Version (KJV)
15. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
Revelation 21:8
King James Version (KJV)
8. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the
lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the
second death.

THE ABOVE IS SIMPLE AND CLEAR ENOUGH. JESUS
SAID THOSE THAT FOLLOW HIM MUST HATE THEIR
FAMILIES INCLUDING THE EXTENDED ONES.
HATRED IS SYNONYMOUS TO MURDER IN THE SAME
BIBLE. AND FINALLY, MURDERING PUT YOU IN
HELL. TO ALL THAT CLAIMED THEY ARE FOLLOWING THE
TEACHING OF JESUS, WELCOME TO HELL

3 Likes

Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by Timbi: 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
You better take coartem tablets, daily for 10 days before your malaria reaches the inner parts of your medulla oblongata.
Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by Mrbigman1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
The bible is contradictory no doubt.
It's left for the viewer to pick up the meaning out of what is said.

If one dnt read the bible with the understanding of the holy spirit, it's a total waste of time.

Following him and hating ur brothers mean, u need to renounce ur self just like a priest dose, u have no more worries rather dan d worries of external life, ur kids or wife or family might be a great distraction but like samuel was dedicated selflessly, we need to dedicate our selves without thinking of material things like wife, kids, family and so on. Dey re all vanity but the kindom of heavy is external

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by Jackeeh(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Timbi:
You better take coartem tablets, daily for 10 days before your malaria reaches the inner parts of your medulla oblongata.

I'm telling u. grin grin

@OP in Luke 14:26 , my Lord Jesus says if I must truly serve Him, I should be ready to place Him FIRST in my life before father,mother,brother,sister,husband,wife,children,friends etc. Meaning,if its time to get to church to worship Him and my friend comes along n invites me for a party, I am to head to church. It means if I'm off to church to worship Him n I get a call to come over immediately, that's there's been an emergency at home, I'm to still head to church n not turn back home. Trusting n believing HE can handle the situation on my behalf. I could go on n on but I doubt you'll understand.
1 John 3:15 describes a different kind of "hate" that grows in the heart of a murderer just before he actually commits the act. Again, I doubt you'll understand.
As for Revelations 21:8 I'd be very careful if I were you cos you're very near being among the "abominable" group. God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by dulux07(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Itz too late, d malaria has already gotten to his brain. kid, If u dont understand a passage, always call a literate adult to xplain to u.
Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by larrymoore(m): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
You slow-pokesssss, I did not write the bible. Don't blame me, blame its writers.

5 Likes

Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by Ifeann(f): 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
larrymoore:
King James Version (KJV)
26. If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
King James Version (KJV)
15. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.
King James Version (KJV)
8. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the
second death.

lmao @ hatred is synonymous with murder.

U don't even understand the verse, say pretty please and I will explain it to u.
Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
larrymoore:
King James Version (KJV)
King James Version (KJV)
King James Version (KJV)
second death.

Brother, you need to make adequate research before creating a very sensitive thread as this. sad
Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by swaggzo(m): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by channelz: 12:36am On Apr 13, 2015
Ifeann:
U don't even understand the verse, say pretty please and I will explain it to u.
shocked Ah! Prof. You want to do what?! Explain to him? How? Please don't bother, let me explain to him at the level he can understand.
larrymoore post=32654535:
King James Version (KJV)
King James Version (KJV)
King James Version (KJV)
second death.

Hello, how old are you and what class are you in? Hhmm... I see you read the Bible often, that's impressive; your unlce taught you reading and writing well well. But from your conclusion, I think you'll need extra assistance from a private tutor to help you in the topic- English Comprehension.

Uhmm and btw op, have you read the part in the Bible where the same Jesus was reported to have said, "it is easier for a camel to pass/squeeze through the eye of a needle"?
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnaDQ96G0FZYmgZB1gfu-SHPRmMokVXoV2xZzdTwpzep9ZctzvzYD8HnI[/img]
Well if you still doubt that you are lacking in English Comprehension, then try it; if you succeed (via a Christian) in squeezing the camel through the eye of the needle, then you can bet on your comprehensive skill that all followers of Jesus are going to hell.

Alright, be a good boy and go back to your English Homework below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 13, 2015
larrymoore:
King James Version (KJV)

Did the bible really say that?

So all these self vaunted evangelists are not his disciples? Or maybe they hate their families. I perceive that they have enough hatred in their hearts to pass around.

BTW. Do you know that the word 'hate' does not seem to be in the Quran... much less to be applied to one's family?

Contrast Islam's teachings about treatment of parents...

"And We have enjoined on man (to be good) to his parents. In travail upon travail did his mother bear him, and in two years was his weaning. Show gratitude to Me and to thy parents; to Me is thy final goal." (Quran 31:14).

"Thy Lord hath decreed that ye worship none but Him, and that ye be kind to parents. Whether one or more attain old age in thy life, say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, but address them in terms of honor. And out of kindness, lower to them the wing of humility, and say, "my Lord! bestow on them Thy Mercy, even as they cherished me in childhood." (Quran 17: 23-24)

"We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents; in pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth." (Quran 46:15)

Some of the traditions of Prophet Muhammad;

"Paradise lies under the feet of the mother."

"God's pleasure is in the pleasure of the father, and God's displeasure is in the displeasure of the father."

"He who wishes to enter Paradise through its best door must please his parents."

"It is a pity that some people may not attain Paradise, on account of not serving their old parents."

"If a person looks with love at his parents, God writes in his favor the reward equal to the performance of one Hajj."
[Someone asked, "will this promise be good if one looks at his parents one hundred times a day?" The Holy Prophet (pbuh) replied, "even if one does so a hundred thousand times a day, God gives the reward accordingly."]

"A man or woman is bound to be good to his or her parents, even though they may have injured him or her."

And so on and so forth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by mustymatic(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2015
Eyya...so na so d Bible say?
Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by Ifeann(f): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=channelz post=32659669][/quote]

Lol. Nice reply to the confused muslim. U know their problem?... Mohammed was always talking literally eg Fight that, kill this but when u ask Muslims about that, the Muslims will say it is misinterpreted or Mohammed didn't mean it like that.

But we Christians know Jesus spoke a lot in timeless parables as prophesied in the Old testament. Jesus asked rhetorical questions, spoke in parables, used hyperboles and allegory which has been understood by Christians for generations. If Mohammed spent less time having sex and rap.ing slaves he would have done better work with the quran.

Cc
Larrymoore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by Ifeann(f): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2015
emusmith:

Brother, you need to make adequate research before creating a very sensitive thread as this. sad

He has every right to create this thread even tho I do not agree with his language. He is confused and by creating this thread he and others will be educated about the topic.
Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by Maamin(m): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2015
This OP Ehn!

1 Share

Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2015
Ifeann:

He has every right to create this thread even tho I do not agree with his language. He is confused and by creating this thread he and others will be educated about the topic.

I didn't say otherwise, ma'am.
Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 13, 2015
mustymatic:
Eyya...so na so d Bible say?

It seems so bro. That we should hate our parents etc.

I understandthat they believe that Jesus himself said it, not even Paul. Can you imagine.

Later they will claim that 'hate your father and mother' is a parable.

SMH!
Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by mustymatic(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2015
Abuamam:

It seems so bro. That we should hate our parents etc.

I understandthat they believe that Jesus himself said it, not even Paul. Can you imagine.

Later they will claim that 'hate your father and mother' is a parable.

SMH!
Really smh too
Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by mustymatic(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ifeann:

I thought you are "opening" our eyes, we are friends na,or do u hate us too
I really want to kno the manual pastors n ppl like u use in explaining it, or is it revelation frm ya god to u or divine or spiritual
Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
mustymatic:

I thought you are "opening" our eyes, we are friends na,or do u hate us too
I really want to kno the manual pastors n ppl like u use in explaining it, or is it revelation frm ya god to u or divine or spiritual

Abegi. Which explanation does...

larrymoore:
King James Version (KJV)

...need? It's like...

..."You cannot post on NL unless you log in."

Parableise THAT for me.
Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by truthman2012(m): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
larrymoore

Muslims cannot understand the mind of Jesus until they have the Spirit of Him. You can only know the letters and not the meaning. This shows in the way you interpret the Bible.

King James Version (KJV)

The word 'hate' here means hating what they do - your father, mother, wife, children, brethren, sisters and even your own life. The reason Jesus came what to correct the Jews any anybody coming from Judaism to Christ must begin to hate the deed of the Jews, for which Jesus was saying "woe unto them". If Jesus meant hating your people, would He have included hating your own self? That tells you He meant their deed and not their person.

King James Version (KJV)

This is talking about hating their person and not their deed.

King James Version (KJV)
second death

This is talking about killings, like muslims are doing in the name of allah.

It is in islam muslims are promised Hell Fire till the Day of Judgement when some will be removed and made to enter paradise. How long can you afford to be inside Hellfire?

Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion (Quran 3:185)

This is further explained by this hadith:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 12 Number 770
Narated By Abu Huraira : The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He replied, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the full moon on a clear (not cloudy) night?" They replied, "No, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They replied in the negative. He said, "You will see Allah (your Lord) in the same way. On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered and He will order the people to follow what they used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities; and only this nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites. Allah will come to them and say, 'I am Your Lord.' They will say, 'We shall stay in this place till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord.' Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.'

There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa'dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The people said, "Yes." He said, "These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa'dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell,He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone (muslims).[/b]The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. [b]AT THAT TIME THEY WILL COME OUT OF THE FIRE as mere skeletons..............

If you die as a muslim, that is what is awaiting you.
Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Now they are using the Quran and hadith to explain their bible. Lol.
Wrongly, I might add.

Even following your reasoning, at least Muslims will be removed from there, unlike those who do not hate their parents among the xtians.
Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by Rilwayne001: 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
grin grin buybull
Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
op, go read about soft rationalism
Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by truthman2012(m): 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abuamam:
Now they are using the Quran and hadith to explain their bible. Lol.
Wrongly, I might add.

Even following your reasoning, at least Muslims will be removed from there, unlike those who do not hate their parents among the xtians.

They will be inside hellfire for an indefinite period of time before (some and not all) will be removed. It is a deception as what qualifies you to be inside hell will make you remain there forever.

Jesus said in my Father's house are many mansions, I am coming to take you to myself so that where am there you will also be (John 14:1-3). Where is Jesus? Heaven.

You can remain a muslim if you can afford to go to hell immediately you die and not even sure you will be among the people who will be removed.
Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
truthman2012:

They will be inside hellfire for an indefinite period of time before (some and not all) will be removed. It is a deception as what qualifies you to be inside hell will make you remain there forever.

Jesus said in my Father's house are many mansions, I am coming to take you to myself so that where am there you will also be (John 14:1-3). Where is Jesus? Heaven.

You can remain a muslim if you can afford to go to hell immediately you die and not even sure you will be among the people who will be removed.

Jesus is going to be with us Muslims in heaven insha Allah; not you. We alone submit to the will of God.

BTW, do you really hate your father and mother? Just curious.

1 Like

Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by truthman2012(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abuamam:

Jesus is going to be with us Muslims in heaven insha Allah; not you. We alone submit to the will of God.

BTW, do you really hate your father and mother? Just curious.

You alone submit to islamic allahh, an arabian god who revealed demonic revelations to muhammad like pagan priests receive messages from their idols. The true God who speaks to His prophets directly do not make people unconscious before He could speak to them. The word of islamic allahh is not the word of the true God.

Satan has deceived the muslims, saying Abraham built Kaaba and the same time said he never sent any messangers to the Arabs before Muhammad. What a fraudulent allah. No wonder none of you could say any reasonable thing on my thread on it. Go there and tell your own lie instead of avoiding it.

See it here: https://www.nairaland.com/2253144/islam-among-arabs

How can you be with Jesus inside hell your allahh has prepared for you? If you have been deceived to deceive others, you won't succeed in deceiving those innocent muslims reading this, who just find themselves in islam by birth.
Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
truthman2012:

You alone submit to islamic allahh, an arabian god who revealed demonic revelations to muhammad like pagan priests receive messages from their idols. The true God who speaks to His prophets directly do not make people unconscious before He could speak to them. The word of islamic allahh is not the word of the true God.

Satan has deceived the muslims, saying Abraham built Kaaba and the same time said he never sent any messangers to the Arabs before Muhammad. What a fraudulent allah. No wonder none of you could say any reasonable thing on my thread on it. Go there and tell your own lie instead of avoiding it.

See it here: https://www.nairaland.com/2253144/islam-among-arabs

How can you be with Jesus inside hell your allahh has prepared for you? If you have been deceived to deceive others, you won't succeed in deceiving those innocent muslims reading this, who just find themselves in islam by birth.

No comprende. Muchos disparates.
Sin seguimiento.
Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by truthman2012(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abuamam:

No comprende. Muchos disparates.
Sin seguimiento.

Smh!
Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by Daughterzion(f): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Op why not try reading more than a version before conclusion. Like mine says luke 14:26
"those who come to me cannot be my disciples unless they love me more than they love father and mother,wife and chijdren,sisters and brothers and themselves as well" good news version
please b sure b4 postin rubsh here smh. angryOp why not try reading more than a version before conclusion. Like mine says luke 14:26
"those who come to me cannot be my disciples unless they love me more than they love father and mother,wife and chijdren,sisters and brothers and themselves as well" good news version
please b sure b4 postin rubsh here smh.
Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by Daughterzion(f): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
angryOp why not try reading more than a version before conclusion. Like mine says luke 14:26
please b sure b4 postin rubsh here smh.
Re: Afterall All Christians Are Going To Hell by An2elect2(f): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww

fools everywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome & Wife Reconcile As Alleged Mistress Threatens To Go On War. / Pastor Picks On Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex / Unmarried, Pregnant Pastor Justifies Her Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.