Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Web Design - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Design (1339 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Design by jmore: 7:28am On Sep 07, 2006
Pls i will like to know how to design a web. Can a loving brother without attaching payment help out. Knowledge is great wealth, assist a brother.orelevi@yahoo.com
Re: Web Design by Yoke(f): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2006
There are tons of free resources online, you can start with

http://www.w3schools.com/
Re: Web Design by onyek: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2006
start wth HTML and learn CSS as well. Go to w3schools.com. Very useful tutorials. Once you design the website( you can look at various websites to get an idea of the site) upload it to the internet and voila!
Re: Web Design by jmore: 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2006
I am very happy that i joined nairaland.com. I feel like and really know that am in a great house full of brothers and sisters because we care for each other in a time where people prefer to trade information, we give it freely knowing that the great room is the room of self development.

Thank you very much ONYEK and YOKE for the love. I love u too.

Let the house be informed to perform if u can walk in the following way;

Today ; Sept.11,2006
Category: Religion and Philosophy

Today, a wonderful day.No wonder, God says today while some of us say tomorrow. This is evident in our Lord's prayer where alot say " give us 'these days' " .The Lord in Romans 8:11 says But if the spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. For every day of our lives FAITH for the day is meant to carry us through quickening us to succeed in all things and living it like the last day of our lives. To wake up from sleep is a miracle, being able to poo poo is truely a miracle testified by a proffessor in the University Of Jos after an accident during a political crisis that left him using a bag attached to his rib side for faeces and urine. Terrible you might say but it brought him to the knowledge of the fact that all day is always miracle unnoticed.

Today turned out a day i will never live to regret. By God's Grace & miracle, destinies have been shapened. Lives & Ministries have been established for people who believed today as the day of the Lord. In Hebrews11:6 The Word of the Lord says, But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that dilligently seek him.We must have faith for today to achieve.Today is a blessing and not a right.

The Church today experienced the Holy Ghost and i recieved an aunction to go to the top today.Healings took place ( a man with spinal problem that could not bend ,believed God today and got his healing).

Believe God for today.Do not say tomorrow when The Almighty says Today.
Re: Web Design by softice(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2006
To design a website requires more than just learning html or css. Start from graphics designing:

fireworks or adobe photoshop = u use this to lay out ur web page
dreamweaver = coding and application development
flash or swish = interactivity via animations etc
a little bit of macromedia contribute = content management system: if u'll need to update ur website regularly.

u may call me on 08022576457 or get me via yahoo messenger: olaoluwababs@yahoo.com
Re: Web Design by my2cents(m): 1:29am On Oct 09, 2006
ol' boy, make you try www.24hourhtmlcafe.com

Each new topic is treated in hrly segments. Easy to follow. I visit w3schools every now and then but I have found that it is more of a reference for those who know what they are doing.

Good luck!
Re: Web Design by MyPeace(f): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2006
i want a school where i can learn on one-on-one basis. i dont really want it as a profession per se, but i want to add it to my profession. I want to be able to update my coy's website and stuff like that. pls i need it urgently. any good school around lagos mainland will be ideal for me. Thx.
Re: Web Design by gdi(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2006
go to: www.htmlonline.tk good start, or www.htmlgoodies.com.

many would advice you to take the quick path (learn dreamweaver), but with my expirience designing and training others, i know that html is the best way to start designing websites.
you might not see the reason now but you would understand when you have to advance to xml, javascript or other coding langs.
Re: Web Design by uthamaputi: 6:19am On Aug 21, 2012
Thanks for saying Brother,I will surely help you.There are many free website making sources available.But you cannot get a website what you expect ..yes in free website builder tools you can't fulfill your dreams ..They are pre-defined ..So better you can pay some amount and make professional business or personal website..For making website first register domain name and then you need to host it and finally design it.
You can register the Domain name at low cost from Tucktail.com and then get the Website Tonight website builder tool from Tucktail.com/build-own-website/ itself and make your website beautifully,This service comes with hosting.So you no need to buy separate hosting plans,also you no need to know any designing knowledge or programing knowledge.
Re: Web Design by limitbreka: 11:40am On Aug 21, 2012
uthamaputi: Thanks for saying Brother,I will surely help you.There are many free website making sources available.But you cannot get a website what you expect ..yes in free website builder tools you can't fulfill your dreams ..They are pre-defined ..So better you can pay some amount and make professional business or personal website..For making website first register domain name and then you need to host it and finally design it.
You can register the Domain name at low cost from Tucktail.com and then get the Website Tonight website builder tool from Tucktail.com/build-own-website/ itself and make your website beautifully,This service comes with hosting.So you no need to buy separate hosting plans,also you no need to know any designing knowledge or programing knowledge.
ℓ☺ℓ Na 2006 topic be dis OOoº°˚ ˚°ºo

(1) (Reply)

Www.diakrinotraining.com Is It Real ? / Appeal To Paypal / Sms Gateway Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.