Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

The Xenophobes Of South Africa - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Xenophobes Of South Africa (7061 Views)

PHOTOS: Inside 'the White Squatter Camps' Of South Africa / A History Of South Africa's UAV. / The Paradox Of South Africa's Military Might. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

a Nigerian refugee in SA dreaming big as usual...
all foreigners are refugees according to you..smh..how do you deal with yourself?
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by morpheus24: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
MduZA:

a Nigerian refugee in SA dreaming big as usual...

Why are you trying to make this about Nigeria. Please stick to the topic and stop DEFLECTING!!!!

Why is it your people are looting stores and stealing peoples property in the name of Xenophobia?

Why is it your locals cannot compete and practice GROUP ECONOMICS, Does anyone force you to buy products from foreign owned shops?

You say the foreigners are a burden to your country. They are erking out a living and are taking opportunities your lazy azzes are refusing to accept, They are all over cape town, working in hotels, restaurants. Even the Whites hire them to look after their properties. Why are they not hiring their fellow country black South Africans. Do they know something we don't?

You say they do not contribute to the economy because they do they pay taxes, but they do indirectly when they pay rent, pay for food, pay VAT, drive their cars e.tc. e.t.c.

Why can't you just admit that your people are Lazy and have a lot of bent up anger and violent tendencies and cannot seem to figure out how to capture opportunities that exist with your shores.

"They say when you let animals out cages, it dangerous to people who look like strangers_DR DRE Chronic Albulm 2001"

[flash=400, 300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXyM96uj-hs[/flash]
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by morpheus24: 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
iterator24:
all foreigners are refugees according to you..smh..how do you deal with yourself?

Bros the below continues to be their issues. They can dish out but they can't take the truth and look themselves in the mirror

PRE 1994....WE are suffering because of APATHEID, . APATHEID MUST GO!

POST 1994....We are suffering because the WHites have all the economic power and wealth. WHITE PRIVILEGE MUST GO!

POST BEE....We are suffering because the tenderpreneurs and government are corrupt. ZUMA MUST GO!

POST 2008 Foreigners migrating into the country.... We suffering because we cant figure out how these foreigners are making money and we aren't. THE FOREIGNERS MUST GO!

POST 2014...We are still suffering..BEcause.......

2 Likes

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by samtol4(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
morpheus24:

Why are you trying to make this about Nigeria. Please stick to the topic and stop DEFLECTING!!!!

Why is it your people are looting stores and stealing peoples property in the name of Xenophobia?

Why is it your locals cannot compete and practice GROUP ECONOMICS, Does anyone force you to buy products from foreign owned shops?

You say the foreigners are a burden to your country. They are erking out a living and are taking opportunities your lazy azzes are refusing to accept, They are all over cape town, working in hotels, restaurants. Even the Whites hire them to look after their properties. Why are they not hiring their fellow country black South Africans. Do they know something we don't?

You say they do not contribute to the economy because they do they pay taxes, but they do indirectly when they pay rent, pay for food, pay VAT, drive their cars e.tc. e.t.c.

Why can't you just admit that your people are Lazy and have a lot of bent up anger and violent tendencies and cannot seem to figure out how to capture opportunities that exist with your shores.

"They say when you let animals out cages, it dangerous to people who look like strangers_DR DRE Chronic Albulm 2001"

[flash=400, 300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXyM96uj-hs[/flash]
God bless u my brother ...Durban is hot now ...the Lazy locals in their thousands storm Durban City unfortunately they met stubborn ready to die Nigerians ,they turn back looting Ethiopian shop and the guy shot for self defense ,one zulu dead now they want to revenge ....Police watching the drama...Nigerians have mobilized other foreigners for self defense since the Police and security officials are just spectators when Lazy Zulus are looting .Nigerians displaying their weapons in full glare...watch enews 403 and 405ANN7 to confirm .

2 Likes

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by morpheus24: 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
samtol4:
God bless u my brother ...Durban is hot now ...the Lazy locals in their thousands storm Durban City unfortunately they met stubborn ready to die Nigerians ,they turn back looting Ethiopian shop and the guy shot for self defense ,one zulu dead now they want to revenge ....Police watching the drama...Nigerians have mobilized other foreigners for self defense since the Police and security officials are just spectators when Lazy Zulus are looting .Nigerians displaying their weapons in full glare...watch enews 403 and 405ANN7 to confirm .

I trust my people, they will not die laying down. Let them mobilize and protect themselves. They have the numbers.

Self defense is justifiable in the eyes of man and God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by KLEINBASS: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
guys am sure most of us maybe except all4naij are sensable an law abading citizens of south africa an nigeria. Instead of us supporting the xenophobic(south africans) an the drug dealers/flats hijackers/prostitutes/scamers/illigalists(nigerians) , why dnt we use this forum to build relationship that can tackle our issues @ bottom level. Is true ther good nigerians an very bad ones but we as accademic lets tackle those issues black or white. Mayb the next mandela may cume frm nairaland to solve african issues

1 Like

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by morpheus24: 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
KLEINBASS:
guys am sure most of us maybe except all4naija are sensable an law abading citizens of south africa an nigeria. Instead of us supporting the xenophobic(south africans) an the drug dealers/flats hijackers/prostitutes/scamers/illigalists(nigerians) , why dnt we use this forum to build relationship that can tackle our issues @ bottom level. Is true ther good nigerians an very bad ones but we as accademic lets tackle those issues black or white. Mayb the next mandela may cume frm nairaland to solve african issues

I am Nigerian and it is moslty Ethiopians, Congolese, Mozambicans, Somalians, Malawians that are being attacked. I am not from those countries yet I share an affinity with them. You should be asking why anyone here would make comments about the issue when it doesn't affect them directly.

A bunch of Kenyans got KILLED!, KILLED! by Somali militants and the Kenyans did not rise up against the Somalis within their community.

Many immigrants that come from Benin republic, Cameroon, Niger republic, Chad migrate to Nigeria. You do not see any uprising

XENOPHOBIA is evil and so is drug dealing. I have never supported either and you will never find any comment on nairaland where I have done so.

What I can't stand is people who justify evil acts because they cannot face their own shame in the mirror.

5 Likes

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
morpheus24:

I am Nigerian and it is moslty Ethiopians, Congolese, Mozambicans, Somalians, Malawians that are being attacked. I am not from those countries yet I share an affinity with them. You should be asking why anyone here would make comments about the issue when it doesn't affect them directly.

A bunch of Kenyans got KILLED!, KILLED! by Somali militants and the Kenyans did not rise up against the Somalis within their community.

Many immigrants that come from Benin republic, Cameroon, Niger republic, Chad migrate to Nigeria. You do not see any uprising

XENOPHOBIA is evil and so is drug dealing. I have never supported either and you will never find any comment on nairaland where I have done so.

What I can't stand is people who justify evil acts because they cannot face their own shame in the mirror.
well said bro

2 Likes

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by donodion(m): 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
Guys I got this by evening on my cell. Share....

Sorry send this......

LETS UNITE AS FOREIGNERS AND FIGHT BACK
Nigerians in West Street and Point in Durban KZN have defended their lives by fighting back these hooligans,thieves and day light robbers.We are many and strong enough to unite and fight back until the International Community intervenes.To be honest SAPS,ANC and the South African government are aware of this brutal incident but they are doing little to stop it.Its clear they are in support of it.Brothers and sisters from Zimbabwe DRC Malawi Mozambique Somalia Pakistan Nigeria GhanasBurundi,Eastern Europe and all others lets unite and stand tall fight back and defend our lives,wives, children and property.If we fight back the international community Will see it.Together We Stand Divided We Fall.Lets die together with them if they so wish.We are not cowards .We are not Chickens Infact we are smarter than them.Let the fight begins.FORWARD THIS TO ALL FOREIGN NATIONALS IN SA

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by V0lv0(f): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
Donodion are you in Durban?
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by morpheus24: 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
donodion:
Sorry send this......
Nigerians in West Street and Point in Durban KZN have defended their lives by fighting back these hooligans,thieves and day light robbers.We are many and strong enough to unite and fight back until the International Community intervenes.To be honest SAPS,ANC and the South African government are aware of this brutal incident but they are doing little to stop it.Its clear they are in support of it.Brothers and sisters from Zimbabwe DRC Malawi Mozambique Somalia Pakistan Nigeria GhanasBurundi,Eastern Europe and all others lets unite and stand tall fight back and defend our lives,wives, children and property.If we fight back the international community Will see it.Together We Stand Divided We Fall.Lets die together with them if they so wish.We are not cowards .We are not Chickens Infact we are smarter than them.Let the fight begins.FORWARD THIS TO ALL FOREIGN NATIONALS IN SA

Fight back!

1 Like

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by donodion(m): 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
V0lv0:
Donodion are you in Durban?
No sis,I'm back to jozy with homies.But my colleagues in Durban sent this.
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by donodion(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
morpheus24:

Fight back!
For sure!!
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by V0lv0(f): 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
donodion:

No sis,I'm back to jozy with homies.But my colleagues in Durban sent this.
oh I see. I am in Cape Town. Is it really bad that side?
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by samtol4(m): 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
KLEINBASS:
guys am sure most of us maybe except all4naij are sensable an law abading citizens of south africa an nigeria. Instead of us supporting the xenophobic(south africans) an the drug dealers/flats hijackers/prostitutes/scamers/illigalists(nigerians) , why dnt we use this forum to build relationship that can tackle our issues @ bottom level. Is true ther good nigerians an very bad ones but we as accademic lets tackle those issues black or white. Mayb the next mandela may cume frm nairaland to solve african issues
The same hypocrisy displaced by your govt is what you are doing here .Go to SA forum and talk this trash ."Is true Nigerians are very bad ones"Many Nigerians are employing black SA to work in Cafe and waiters I stay in Durban and black SA here similar to "Abokis in Nigeria"Xenophobia is devilish and barbaric .Since last week SA govt keep playing politics with lives of foreigners .5 foreigners killed and today they march to Durban CBD to continue ,unfortunately Nigerians rose up with weapons to defend themselves even the Mayor/premier was shocked with weapons displayed by Nigerians Nigerian encouraged other foreigners for self defense.If foreigners are illegal there are machinery to deal and deport them. So to kill them is the answer?Nigerians are not Congolese or Zimba . They will fight back .(Watch etv news Confirm the weapons) Nigerians are well mobilized ,now your govt is now having series of meeting because the kind of weapons displayed by Nigerians are scaring . Drug dealing is bad if u arrest drug dealers jail them but for you to generaized that most Nigerians are drug dealers shows how myopic and ignorant you are. I won't tolerate that because here in Durban many Nigerians employed you guys as waiters,cafe attendants according to the law . The same thing in Capetown and Joburg .Virtually all Universities in SA you will see Nigerians lecturing helping you guys but now Xenophobia is the reward?Chinese and Pakistan are not attack but only black foreigners .The root of all this is that SA economy is crumbling and numbers of hungry and homeless citizens are increasing. The govt grant is not circulating anymore and they want to loot and rob foreigners who have invested so much .where was this King who said all foreigners should when foreigners pay huge money to start business? For the past weeks I have been going to Court for research on crime I discovered 98percent crimes are committed by black SA.It is a pity your govt has no answer to the problem of this hungry locals .

3 Likes

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by osystein(m): 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
samtol4:
The same hypocrisy displaced by your govt is what you are doing here .Go to SA forum and talk this trash ."Is true Nigerians are very bad ones"Many Nigerians are employing black SA to work in Cafe and waiters I stay in Durban and black SA here similar to "Abokis in Nigeria"Xenophobia is devilish and barbaric .Since last week SA govt keep playing politics with lives of foreigners .5 foreigners killed and today they march to Durban CBD to continue ,unfortunately Nigerians rose up with weapons to defend themselves even the Mayor/premier was shocked with weapons displayed by Nigerians Nigerian encouraged other foreigners for self defense.If foreigners are illegal there are machinery to deal and deport them. So to kill them is the answer?Nigerians are not Congolese or Zimba . They will fight back .(Watch etv news Confirm the weapons) Nigerians are well mobilized ,now your govt is now having series of meeting because the kind of weapons displayed by Nigerians are scaring . Drug dealing is bad if u arrest drug dealers jail them but for you to generaized that most Nigerians are drug dealers shows how myopic and ignorant you are. I won't tolerate that because here in Durban many Nigerians employed you guys as waiters,cafe attendants according to the law . The same thing in Capetown and Joburg .Virtually all Universities in SA you will see Nigerians lecturing helping you guys but now Xenophobia is the reward?Chinese and Pakistan are not attack but only black foreigners .The root of all this is that SA economy is crumbling and numbers of hungry and homeless citizens are increasing. The govt grant is not circulating anymore and they want to loot and rob foreigners who have invested so much .where was this King who said all foreigners should when foreigners pay huge money to start business? For the past weeks I have been going to Court for research on crime I discovered 98percent crimes are committed by black SA.It is a pity your govt has no answer to the problem of this hungry locals .

Why are you always sayin that Pakistani and Chinese shops at not attacked, that's not true, aren't you in Pretoria?
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by Horus(m): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
osystein:

Why are you always sayin that Pakistani and Chinese shops at not attacked, that's not true, aren't you in Pretoria?

Stop your lies, and stop licking the boots of the white man. You have been programed by your white master to
kill blacks only and no other race.

Why do you refuse to Kick out all white racists from your country and take control of your own economy?

It is because of your "bootlicking mentality" that whites racists are still in control of your economy

4 Likes

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by AAinEqGuinea: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
donodion:

Sorry send this......

1) please Reply to this sad text
2) send this: from Oprah, with Love

Get white ppl outta there if they're so xenophobic these days
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by osystein(m): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Horus:

Stop your lies, and stop licking the boots of the white man. You have been programed by your white master to
kill blacks only and no other race.

Why do you refuse to Kick out all white racists from your country and take control of your own economy?

It is because of your "bootlicking mentality" that whites racists are still in control of your economy

Hah, I ain't south african, since you love posting videos so much, why don't you check on YouTube the videos of Chinese and Pakistani shops being looted.
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by samtol4(m): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
osystein:

I speak of Durban .
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by Horus(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
osystein:

Hah, I ain't south african, since you love posting videos so much, why don't you check on YouTube the videos of Chinese and Pakistani shops being looted.

shops being looted and people being killed are not the same thing.

Show me videos of Chinese and Pakistani being burned alive in south africa

1 Like

Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by osystein(m): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Horus:

shops being looted and people being killed are not the same thing.

Show me videos of Chinese and Pakistani being burned alive in south africa

I was responding to a post claiming Chinese and Pakistani shops aren't looted.
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by Horus(m): 12:05am On Apr 15, 2015
osystein:

I was responding to a post claiming Chinese and Pakistani shops aren't looted.

You was responding to my post where you tell me that I love posting videos so much
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by landinfo: 1:40am On Apr 15, 2015
The most disturbing issue waz the foolish & stupid comment of Zuma'z first son which waz really a bigger trigger for the foolish & manipulative devilish South-Africanz.....GOD is my witness that South Africa is a country that I have alwayz hated the most
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by samtol4(m): 2:02am On Apr 15, 2015
Nairalandinfo:
The most disturbing issue waz the foolish & stupid comment of Zuma'z first son which waz really a bigger trigger for the foolish & manipulative devilish South-Africanz.....GOD is my witness that South Africa is a country that I have alwayz hated the most
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by donodion(m): 7:04am On Apr 15, 2015
Here guys.I got this this morning, share...I hope non is staying close townships/location...if so move to town ASAP....

Ngatinamate vehama...Let's be in prayers tomorrow, the devil will not succeed with his mission and assignment. It seems that there are attacks planned for Johannesburg on Wednesdays: CBD, Hillbrow, Berea and Yeoville. Wednesday Zulu people are coming to town starting from market their mission is to kill every foreigner on the road please pass this to all your contacts in case they come people should be on alert! Let's stand on Isaiah 54v17 and Psalm 91
----------
Just got the message from Johannesburg.
Xenophobic attack is just around the corner for the second time around JHB CBD and neighbouring areas like Alex,Olievenhoutbosch,Zandspruit,Msawawa,Cosmo city,Tembisa,Randburg,Princess,Kysand,Kaalfontein,Germiston,Benoni etc...The spokesperson for this Furious group honourable Khimzman Mquebulera warns his fellow South African on Wednesday not to ride the Bicycles as Malawians and Zimbabweans does,because this attack will be more destructive than ever before,pliz send this notice to ur all frinds to be in doors on Wednesday.Take ir serious our friends r killed like Coackroaches.
We pray that every wicked plan against the innocent and Christians around that nation of Sa to be supernaturally saved as Jesus did against Herods plan
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 15, 2015
donodion:
Here guys.I got this this morning, share...I hope non is staying close townships/location...if so move to town ASAP....

Ngatinamate vehama...Let's be in prayers tomorrow, the devil will not succeed with his mission and assignment. It seems that there are attacks planned for Johannesburg on Wednesdays: CBD, Hillbrow, Berea and Yeoville. Wednesday Zulu people are coming to town starting from market their mission is to kill every foreigner on the road please pass this to all your contacts in case they come people should be on alert! Let's stand on Isaiah 54v17 and Psalm 91
----------
Just got the message from Johannesburg.
Xenophobic attack is just around the corner for the second time around JHB CBD and neighbouring areas like Alex,Olievenhoutbosch,Zandspruit,Msawawa,Cosmo city,Tembisa,Randburg,Princess,Kysand,Kaalfontein,Germiston,Benoni etc...The spokesperson for this Furious group honourable Khimzman Mquebulera warns his fellow South African on Wednesday not to ride the Bicycles as Malawians and Zimbabweans does,because this attack will be more destructive than ever before,pliz send this notice to ur all frinds to be in doors on Wednesday.Take ir serious our friends r killed like Coackroaches.
We pray that every wicked plan against the innocent and Christians around that nation of Sa to be supernaturally saved as Jesus did against Herods plan
some people have serious issues... and they're going to die like fouls
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by donodion(m): 7:17am On Apr 15, 2015
iterator24:
some people have serious issues... and they're going to die like fouls
Just watch.
Re: The Xenophobes Of South Africa by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2015
KLEINBASS:
african immigrants cause social problem , even mugube said it during his visits
Bwahaha... They are very many African migrant in the US, UK and Canada yet those developed nations don't say that about them. Only a petty overrated African nation would want to flaunt their poor development,in-the-land-of-the-blind-the-one-eyed-man-is-the-king nation of Africa indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. / Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran / Ultimate Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.