Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

First Four Episodes Of 'game Of Thrones' Season 5 Leaked - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / First Four Episodes Of 'game Of Thrones' Season 5 Leaked (1315 Views)

Download Full Episodes Of The Flash Season 3 / Jenifa's Diary Season 5 ( Jenifa And Falz) / Game Of Thrones Season 5 Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Four Episodes Of 'game Of Thrones' Season 5 Leaked by abdulaz: 1:33am On Apr 13, 2015
The first four episodes of "Game of Thrones" were leaked online Saturday as the fifth season of HBO's popular series is set to premiere Sunday night in 170 countries.

According to Tech Crunch, 50,000 people downloaded the premiere episode a few hours after it was posted on torrents. The show has long been known as being one of the most pirated shows, and often breaks torrenting records with its premiere and finale episodes.

With its newly launched HBO Now streaming service, however, the network giant hoped to lure more users to its premium direct-to-consumer streaming platform with the fifth premiere of a "Game of Thrones" season.
Source : CNET.
Re: First Four Episodes Of 'game Of Thrones' Season 5 Leaked by damibravo(m): 4:07am On Apr 13, 2015
Not impressed with the first four Episodes....
Considering that I now have only 6 episodes to watch and no more action yet.
Re: First Four Episodes Of 'game Of Thrones' Season 5 Leaked by themodernman: 8:25am On Apr 13, 2015
damibravo:
Not impressed with the first four Episodes....
Considering that I now have only 6 episodes to watch and no more action yet.

You mean dem no sweet? Lemme know so I wont waste my MB oh.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These 100 Movies Are The Best You've Watched So Far??! / Download Funny Video: “AGAIN” Mark Angel Comedy (episode 79) / Your Worst Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.