Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

3 Reasons Married Men Will NEVER Leave Their Wives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Reasons Married Men Will NEVER Leave Their Wives (1641 Views)

Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand / Should Married Men Tell Their Wives How Much They Earn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Married Men Will NEVER Leave Their Wives by unphilaz(m): 4:28am On Apr 13, 2015
You’re dating a married man, but if you think he’ll be yours one day, guess again.

At least 3 times a week I get an email from women asking me about themarriedman they’redating. The women are all frustrated because the guy hasn’t left his wife, and they want some form of commitment from him.

If you’re having an affair with a married man, this going to be a virtual slap in the face, and it’s one you need. I’m going to give you 3 reasons you’re wasting your life, and why he’ll never leave her.

1. He has everything he needs: Why would he leave his wife and kids? He gets to have amazingsexwith you with no commitment at all. Then he gets to go home and play with his kids. It’s the ideal situation for a guy. He has the wife who feeds him, cleans up after him, and looks after his children, and then he has his lover taking care of him in other ways he needs. He has two girlfriends and everything done for him. He’s enjoying it!

2. Divorce is too painful: Think about the repercussions of divorce. There’s the hassle of lawyers, the fighting, the upset of the children, the financial burden, and a host of other problems divorce throws up. Why would he put himself and his family through that if he doesn’t have to? You seem happy to see him when he can fit you in, so why would he leave his wife?

3. He’d have left her already: If this guy loved you more than anything, then even with the pain of divorce and the upset of leaving his family, he’d have left her by now. If he wanted to be with you, and if he loved you like you think he does, he’d have already left his family. Think about it. He hasn’t left his wife because he doesn’t want to. Simple as that. So what do you do about it?

You see, the “other woman” is never going to succeed.

The other woman is never going to get the man. All she’s going to do is waste her life waiting for a man who will never be hers. She’s missing the chance to find a man who’s devoted only to her.

I know women that have done this for four, five, six years even. You need to look at your own emotional needs, wants, and desires. Are you dating a married man because you like to live on the edge? Is it because you don’t want commitment yourself? Maybe you’re scared of men hurting you?

A lot of women date married men because they’re so afraid of getting out there and meeting men. They have relationships with married guys because deep down they know it’s never going to go anywhere. They don’t need to leave themselves 100% vulnerable. Other women just love the chase. They love the drama of trying to win a man who isn’t theirs. You need to figure out who you are. My advice is stop being the other woman. It’s not fair any of you involved, and you deserve a man of your own!
http://romanticupdates.com/2015/04/3-reasons-married-men-will-never-leave-their-wives/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Married Men Will NEVER Leave Their Wives by Dotwillis1(m): 5:31am On Apr 13, 2015
they only date married men only because of the money..i think. and not with the mind of settling down with him
Re: 3 Reasons Married Men Will NEVER Leave Their Wives by Dekatron(m): 5:43am On Apr 13, 2015
Jk
Re: 3 Reasons Married Men Will NEVER Leave Their Wives by agarawu23(m): 5:57am On Apr 13, 2015
ok
Re: 3 Reasons Married Men Will NEVER Leave Their Wives by ginawest(f): 6:03am On Apr 13, 2015
Dekatron:
Jk
I nor fit to laff o!!
Re: 3 Reasons Married Men Will NEVER Leave Their Wives by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:26am On Apr 13, 2015
Karma still dey o
Re: 3 Reasons Married Men Will NEVER Leave Their Wives by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 13, 2015
Bros it's all about the money!
Re: 3 Reasons Married Men Will NEVER Leave Their Wives by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 13, 2015
Re: 3 Reasons Married Men Will NEVER Leave Their Wives by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 13, 2015
...any single lady that intentionally dates a married man with the hopes of snatching him from his wife must be a joker..!

"Karma is a b*tch; it'll always come back haunting"

(1) (Reply)

5 Uncalled Attitudes Of Women When They Are Angry With Their Husband / Women's Support For Polygamy & Womanizers / My Mom Wants To Burn All Her Clothes, The Good Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.