Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening (65528 Views)

Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / I Won’t Devalue Naira, Buhari Insists / Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Insists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 13, 2015
xwolverine:
We need to pray for GMB not to be attacked or assasinated before May29. Our system doesn't like someone like that at the helms of affairs.
You're very right..
I just hope nothing of such happens.

1 Like

Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by mapet: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2015
What roadmap are you talking about. FYI I am in the industry very closest to power. Barth Nnaji did not draw any roadmap, neither are we implementing anything today. 6years of over $500m in power, yet it is sub 4 GW we're rooted in in capacity generation.

Fayemi needs not join the Army to deliver value. I has a unique offering that is hardly available so why not use it.

But that said, there's something you're not considering with all the names you're flying around. All the proposed ministerial nominees would have been agreed 95% in APC and it will consist of those who were involved in APC's battle and victory. So knock out your Nnaji, Ezekweseli and co.....
Chinom:

Prof. Bath Nnaji drew up the Power roadmap we are implementing today. Vested interests with connections to Aso rock would not allow him to carry it out. He had to resign. He was not sacked. He resigned. Buhari should simply recall him.

Never knew they had a PHD in War studies. Fayemi should join the army then. He has no business in the defence ministry regardless. I prefer a retired officer from the Middle belt. Somebody from the field.
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2015
booqee:
You're very right..
I just hope nothing of such happens.
No evil will befall him by God's grace.....he has come to rescue nigeria.
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by pendicle: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2015
scantee:
God punish ur fada GEJ remains my Hero.

What problem do I have if he is even your mother's concubine? Is it not obvious you're cursed and punished like your famed hero.

A disgraced and well beaten hero is a cursed and shamed one and it is clear every male child in your paternal lineage SHALL AND ARE CURSED AND PUNISHED.

Tell your mother I am in that same hotel she came last week.

1 Like

Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by And9: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2015
Nice move...
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by ceejayluv(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2015
seanbond00:

I think you are daft.

These are the few intelligent igbos that do not deserve to be hated in Lagos.

They are seen as part of our brothers because they have the mentality of a true Lagosian. Most of my Igbo friends grew up here and they reason like a Lagosian and not the ones that came from the village to spoil their image.

You're clearly the daft one here, as I never referred to you earlier. FYI I'm "Lagosian" by upbringing and I've spent a few years lately in the East. You can never understand the core easterners until you live with them in the hinterlands.
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by phelps007: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2015
theV0ice:

I hope PDP will handover?

GMB just made a public resolve to bring folks like Mbu, Momoh to account and i wonder what they will plan to prevent it from happening

God gave us GMB.
God is greater than Mbu, Momoh and their likes.
Nigerians already fasting and praying for a successful handover.
The will of God will be done in Nigeria.
The time for change is here.
Bro, Kindly join to pray along.
Nigerians will be happy

1 Like

Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by Xano(m): 11:47am On Apr 13, 2015
Good. We know what publicity is. It's not paper and media spin. Make it evident.
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by ceejay4real(m): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2015
I am just short of words, this man Buhari is God sent nothing more nothing less! His patriotism is too much abeg. I have no other option than to love him more and more!

May God Almighty strengthen you as you steer the Ship of State!

God bless the People's General!!!

God bless APC!!!

God bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by ceejay4real(m): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2015
I am just short of words, this man Buhari is God sent nothing more nothing less! His patriotism is too much abeg. I have no other option than to love him more and more!

May God Almighty strengthen you as you steer the Ship of State Sir!

God bless the People's General!!!

God bless APC!!!

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by Chinom(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2015
mapet:
What roadmap are you talking about. FYI I am in the industry very closest to power. Barth Nnaji did not draw any roadmap, neither are we implementing anything today. 6years of over $500m in power, yet it is sub 4 GW we're rooted in in capacity generation.

Fayemi needs not join the Army to deliver value. I has a unique offering that is hardly available so why not use it.

But that said, there's something you're not considering with all the names you're flying around. A[b]ll the proposed ministerial nominees would have been agreed 95% in APC and it will consist of those who were involved in APC's battle and victory[/b]. So knock out your Nnaji, Ezekweseli and co.....

In other words Amechi and Tinubu will submit the names of ministerial nominees. That's a huge insult to Buhari. Are you aware that Buhari is not interested in a second term in office. He wants to leave his mark now. No party will dictate to him. Tinubu's influence ends in Lagos. Amechi is gone. Buhari has already sent the first signal by appointing Pastor Bakare to head the selection committee.

1 Like

Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by ibisko04: 11:54am On Apr 13, 2015
shortgun:
Talk is cheap, all he has said there is blame PDP.
This certificateless Grandpa has nothing to offer.
People like you will not want to change. Your type preferred the lawlessness that pervaded the country under the PDP rules.
Take it or leave it, we are going to experience new system.

1 Like

Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by san316(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2015
dustydee:

If you don't mind, please what is the meaning of sak?

When we say APC sak, we mean "purely APC"

Then PDP Sam means PDP Never"
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by scantee(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2015
pendicle:

What problem do I have if he is even your mother's concubine? Is it not obvious you're cursed and punished like your famed hero.

A disgraced and well beaten hero is a cursed and shamed one and it is clear every male child in your paternal lineage SHALL AND ARE CURSED AND PUNISHED.

Tell your mother I am in that same hotel she came last week.
kid talk. Ur Generations can never achieve half of his.....
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by dustydee: 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
san316:

When we say APC sak, we mean "purely APC"

Then PDP Sam means PDP Never"
Thank you.
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by pendicle: 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
scantee:
kid talk. Ur Generations can never achieve half of his.....

Ever heard of a Carlos Slim or a Warren Buffet, your worshipped and sorry idiot of a hero will not dare step the ground they thread.

Stupid idiotic slowpoke like you celebrate stupidity and failure, sorry I don't.

Hope you told your mother I'm still waiting.
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by muelzik(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
shortgun:

those who had all the degrees and honorariums actually offered you enough and we can see clearly what they offered.

This is not about certificate, it is about delivering results and good ones too.
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by martineverest(m): 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Keep consoling urself.....na only u go worship gej.....cluelessness heir
Billyonaire:
Goodluck did a great job. He has presented to Nigerians the Power to vote and make their votes count. He has presented to Nigerians the FOI Bill, we have the rights to express our grudges in words and even insult these goons in government houses. Jonathan got the tracks laid, the trains moving and the masses transported. Our roads are now better, our airports are now better and Enugu is now Akani Biam(ed), our SS/SE are "lifting off" from Enugu and "landing" without having to kiss Lagos road before jetting out.

Jonathan made history, when he made that call to concede defeat in an election which was clearly rigged. Above all, Jonathan Dismantled the Oligarchs of PDP and present to Nigeria a strong 2 party state. APC must as a matter of necessity, issue GEJ an award for this feat. OBJ crused oppositions, but today he is shamelessly frolicking with Tinubu, a man he nearly destroyed. Jonathan allowed opposition to thrive to present Nigerians with an option. History will be Jonathan's friend.

Jonathan remains, Nigeria's Jerry Rawlings. We must worship Jonathan as a god of Nigerian Politics.
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by mapet: 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Bros,

Let's keep it to facts and not feelings. Yes both Amaechi and Tinubu will submit the names of ministerial nominees, just like GMB conceeded the choice of Osinbajo to Tinubui to make
Chinom:

In other words Amechi and Tinubu will submit the names of ministerial nominees. That's a huge insult to Buhari. Are you aware that Buhari is not interested in a second term in office. He wants to leave his mark now. No party will dictate to him. Tinubu's influence ends in Lagos. Amechi is gone. Buhari has already sent the first signal by appointing Pastor Bakare to head the selection committee.
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by Olabrown: 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Let the President-elect take time to select the truly credible hands. If this country must stand it must be a collective responsibility of good heads.Cheers
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by journerman(m): 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
I'm somehow excited for the future of Nigeria. I hope not to be disappointed.
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by djon78(m): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Jst be noting it:

“If we get majority of politicians involved, it will lead to rows and we may end up with inconclusive recommendations, which are not very helpful in our condition

What abt dis;

“We will quickly study the recommendations before the inauguration so that before we are sworn in, we get into action,”

And finally;

Things just have to change

My FTC is part of the progressive change. . I dedicate it to all my LIKERS, my one n only follower in person of ajademola2000 and my late lovely step mum. RIP Mami Agba!

#babawecannotwaitforutotakeover

I have read a lot of his recent interviews and they are excellently sound. I never supported him, but this man may be the best thing that happened to this nation. God works in mysterious ways, the thing you fight might be the instrument He uses to bless you. You never know.
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by olamkas: 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
“So a lot of unconstitutional and lawless acts of the PDP are on record and we intend to make the PDP understand it and make sure that according to law, those who are responsible for that are taken to the courts and properly charged.“We are in this system because we believe in it and we want it to be stabilised because it is better for our country,” he said.

I love this part
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Arysexy:
Buhari should be busy drawing d road map to his govt not pointing fingers.

We are watching
And you think he isn't doing that?
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by okestev: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
patrickmuf:
"On the gale of defections in the aftermath of the
presidential election, Buhari said: “I think that this
is mainly a question meant for the party. I wish
Chief John Oyegun was here to answer you,
because we have a system.
“Just because I was the presidential candidate
and now president-elect, I don’t think that the
system has allowed me to usurp the power of the
party executives.
“But certainly, in a multi-party democratic system,
fundamentally, it is the number that matters for
the people. But for the party, what matters is the
ability to manage the number so that the majority
will have its way, so that there will be justice.
“No matter what the remnants from the PDP by
May 29, I assure you or I assure them through
you that there will be justice in APC.”

This man is really intelligent... See measured answers to questions... I'm optimistic things will get better under his leadership...
...GMB is an embodiment and sign of good things about to happen to our dear country,Nigeria...Can't wait till May 29, I beg!!
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by sokera: 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
shortgun:
show your father certificate ...
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by Kesse28(m): 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Count down May 29...46 days to go we can't wait.
Sai Buhari may you live long for us.
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by vtsouthpaw(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Good to hear dis frm our president-elect.....pastor Bakare, brave, smart, intelligent and a man of integrity!!!.....All dos guys thinkn dis is dia own time to chop our money sud stay clear frm dis in-coming government or else.........
God bless naija!!!
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by LuckyLadolce(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
djon78:

I have read a lot of his recent interviews and they are excellently sound. I never supported him, but this man may be the best thing that happened to this nation. God works in mysterious ways, the thing you fight might be the instrument He uses to bless you. You never know.
we only av few of a person like who look into things critically, u r indeed a factist. Respect!
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wow! Now obj,atiku n tinubu definitely gonna shiit4this! Wheres ma popcorn,now..
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by indoorlove(m): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
I have always believed in this Man, He embodies discipline and forthrightness in his person..... Nigeria shall be great again!
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by Emmaowolabia(m): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Now i am confident as a Nigerian to say that is my president speaking.
I will be happy to tell my children how i treked from agege to ikeja to see this change come tru.
Long live Nigeria.
Long live Buhari.
Long live Nigerians.
RIP M.K.O. Abiola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party / Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit / Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.