Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari (4607 Views)

Bishop Uchenna Drops Another Prophetic Warning Message Of God To Pres. Buhari (M / Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison / Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 13, 2015
READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari

Fiery Catholic priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu, has congratulated General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.) on his victory in the March 28 Presidential election.

Mbaka, whose New Year Message, “From Goodluck to Badluck,” became a major talking point during the campaigns for the election, said Buhari’s emergence was a divine victory for all Nigerians.
Speaking through his spokesman, Maximus Ugwuoke, Mbaka also noted that Buhari’s victory was a fulfillment of his prophecy in the New Year Message.

However, he urged the President-Elect to seek divine wisdom before appointing people who will work with him.

According to him, President Goodluck Jonathan’s biggest problem was that he surrounded himself with the “wrong people.”

Mbaka advised Buhari to avoid making the same mistake.

The cleric’s spokesman said, “It is with vindictive joy and glory to God that the Adoration Ministry, the nation and indeed the world saw the fulfillment of Fr. Mbaka’s New Year prophesy of change with the miraculous, victorious emergence of General Muhammed Buhari at the March 28th polls as the President-elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari

Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 13, 2015
;DFtc, let baba listen to the wise advice..good morning nairalanders
Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by kuuljay(m): 7:24am On Apr 13, 2015
his brothers will say other wise. why!!!
Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by Generalkorex(m): 7:24am On Apr 13, 2015
Ok Revern
we don hear
Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by badttrader(m): 7:28am On Apr 13, 2015
ah don book my space, na GODWIN!grin
Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 13, 2015
A plot of land on Nairaland is how much pls

I'd like to purchase this one... grin
Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by rossychik(f): 7:32am On Apr 13, 2015
Even if i am nt happy wit d way mbaka was nt diplomatic wit his newyr mssge
dis 1 was well said thou
Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 13, 2015
AmberQueen:
A plot of land on Nairaland is how much pls

I'd like to purchase this one... grin
Old woman,please grow up!!!!!grin grin
Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by xwolverine: 7:36am On Apr 13, 2015
These are the true men of God, not men of gold and dollars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by Popemax(m): 7:36am On Apr 13, 2015
Well Said Rev
Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by 1stUnique(m): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2015
I think the topic should be Advice and not warning...
Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2015
Ok toddler
wakacome:
Old woman,please grow up!!!!!grin grin

1 Like

Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 13, 2015
AmberQueen:
Ok toddler

Bla bla bla....e pain am grin
Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by Mbkite(m): 7:54am On Apr 13, 2015
Zone 9. Pls keep off!
Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 13, 2015
Whatever!

Carry ur irrelevant attention seekin self somewhr else...

Bleep off my mentions mofo

wakacome:
Bla bla bla.

1 Like

Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by wasuka14(m): 7:56am On Apr 13, 2015
Rev. U r on point. GMB like any successful leaders in d world knw dt d key to success is ur aquintances. God Almighty will surely guide our General in choosing his team I believe by Gof grace! Baba is ready Baba is prepared for dis day. God will guide him. #SaiBuhari! #SaiBaba!!!

1 Like

Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 13, 2015
AmberQueen:
Whatever!

Carry ur irrelevant attention seekin self somewhr else...

Bleep off my mentions mofo

DURHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!bla bla bla grin
Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by Pavore9: 8:12am On Apr 13, 2015
May GMB be guided wisely.
Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by ceinnocen: 8:21am On Apr 13, 2015
In baba voice 'I yaf hear'

Cagifoo
Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by morhsuud22(m): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2015
his cabinet is of grave importance for good governance, afterall this was one of the pitfalls of the previous government
Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by Holywizard: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2015
how does that concern me?

Weather na prophesy, speculation or prediction na his wahala.

Haven't God told him that catholism is idol worshipping?
Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by ikeyman00(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2015
@@@@

only in the zoo called Nigeria

Mbaka sorry u are talking rubbish

Boko harem Buhari was funded and elected by the die-hard looters we ever had in the zoo

dont you know that?

man of god should not speak half truth but eh yea
Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2015
Clamouring for recognition?

Mbaka why?
Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by Igwe9(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2015
To God be the Glory
Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by sammyj: 11:53am On Apr 13, 2015
Divine Word of wisdom coming from one of the most credible man of God in Nigeria !!!!

SAI Father Mbaka !!!

SAI Nigeria !!!

1 Like

Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by IdeeEsperanza(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Reverend
Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by mekaboy(m): 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lets see if mbaka will finally get the oil block under buhari.
Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by Amaechi5(m): 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Am a Catholic but mehn mbaka is just a noise maker.
Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by Nickymezor(f): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pavore9:
May GMB be guided wisely.
Amen
Re: READ Rev. Mbaka's Warning Message To Buhari by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
When it comes to religious matters, I'll rather go with the minority... Rev. Mbaka is now an outcast among his people... Na waooooo

(1) (Reply)

We Need Seaports In The SE/SS / Buhari Off To Soviet Union To Visit Gorbachev(picture) / Ohaneze Throws Its Weight Behind Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.