Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO (4090 Views)

Xmas Promo: Register 4 Photography Training for N15k only! / Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside) / Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2015
Hello there,
My name is Olutola Olukemi and I am a professional Interior decorator and I am the CEO of Multicolour Interiordezine limited, an Interior decorating and Designing company.

Kindly follow me on this board as I will be sharing with you few tips on Interior decoration. And also will be sharing Inspirational Interior decorating and decoration pictures/items both locally and Imported for sale.

Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to ur life.

Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:49am On Apr 13, 2015
Quick Tip: Center Pieces Ideas

Your Dinning Table, Center Table, Consol Table, Dressing Table and Office table all needs small to larger piece of decoration to be placed ontop to look and to make more beautiful. Those small to larger pieces of decoration is what I personally call Center Pieces.

TYPES OF CENTER PIECES
Center pieces ranges from small to larger piece as earlier mentioned. And also we have diverse kinds of center pieces with different shapes, colours, designs and sizes. This center pieces have varing functionality too and some are more specific in functions than others.

EXAMPLES OF CENTER PIECES
Bedside lamps, flower vases, candle stands, candle holders, antiques, flower pots, decorating plates, table clocks etc are all examples of center pieces.

HOW DO YOU RECOGNISE PERFECT CENTER PIECES FOR DIFFERENT TABLES
I will say instinctively. You should just know. Its common sense.
*The colour shade
*The Shape
*The pattern
*The look
.... All this must compliment the purpose at which you want to use it for.
Mostly we use table lamps with bedside shelves. Thats the most common of all center pieces. And in most offices, you would normally see a pen holder or a file rack. And on some consol tables, medium flower vase. But as professional, we do it professionally.

Tip written by Olutola Olukemi
Professional Interior Decorator
79684B85

Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by prince2blinks(m): 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
luvly and beautiful

1 Like

Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2015
Get Your Interior To Speak For You
This 3 Pieces Set Of Interior Decorating Wall frames Could Be Placed Anywhere In Your Interiors.
Payment On Delivery
Contact us on 08138876286 For Inquiries

Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
Quick Tip:
Always work with colour available in a space.
How do you know this colours?
Answer- The ceiling treatment and the floor treatment's colour shades and pattern.

Courtesy of Multicolour Interiordezine

Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2015
Quick tip:
When using detergents to clean, use soft materials with it and V. little detergents.

Courtesy of MID
Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:28am On Oct 26, 2015
Picture frames are one of the beauties to behold.
Thank God we have diverse kinds of classy picture frames in Market today

Get different picture frames from us today
Also call us for your personal home shopping
We consult to all our potential clients and its for free.
We advice you on the best items to complete that your home feel
We are also available to be your Personal Home Shopper.

Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
Quick Tip: Coffee Table
Coffee Table is a beauty to behold in any home.or establisment

Sits Visitors you dont want in your main living Room or Business areas

Adds beauty to any vacant space

Add class and leaves any space feeling functional

Its elegant and its contemporal

Courtesy of MID

Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2015
Quick Tip: Bed and Bed frames
The beauty of any Bedroom is a Beautifully looking properly laid Bed with Clean bedsheets.
Laying of your bed should be immediately you stand up from your bed so to keep your room looking tidy.

Courtesy of Multicolour Interiordezine
08184870007 (Whatsapp Enabled)
79684B85

Note: We sell wonderful Imported and locally made Beds and Bedsheets.

Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
Quick Tip:
When picking materials for your beddings, something bright, something beautiful, something complementary. Thats what you should go for.

Courtesy of MID

Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
Quick Tip: Kid to teenager's Bedroom
So a Client of mine contacted me today about constructing Beds for his Kids Room.
My advice, when creating or buying a bed for your kids, make sure its the regular standard 4ft by 6ft because before you know it, kids have grown.

So this were his inspirations. We are creating two different beds from these Samples for his kids. You like?.

We will sure update you the finished Product.
From Multicolour Interiordezine

Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
Quick Answer: Difference between Interior Decoration and Interior Design

In simple English- Interior Decoration is the arrangement of furnitures and other fixtures or Interior items inside any Interior, all movable items.

While Interior Design has to do with planning of the interior to the building e.g kitchen Cabinet, Ceiling treatments e.g POP, PVC, Demarcations to the interior, even Painting.

Interior decorating and Interior designing are two different but highly related service.

By Kemi Olutola [Interior Decorator and Designer]
79684B85

Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2015
Quick Tip: That dull looking Rug
I have this Black Center Rug in my Living Room.Which requires me sweeping every time because it can so expose dirt no matter how tiny. Recently I noticed how rough and dull this rug appears with plenty dried dirt stuck to it surface.
I have taken it out to dust a few times but it always come out looking really complicated. I always wondered where and how all these dust get stored in that Rug.

So I discovered a solution.
Solution- 1) Get a new foam cut into piece.
2) A bowl of clean water

Method- Dip the form into the bowl of water, squeeze out almost all the water absorbed in the foam.
Then start cleaning your Rug from section to section.
It looks difficult, but it just going to take maximum of 20mins of your time. Should incase its a very large Rug, you know what part you should clean.

Did you notice I didnt ask you to add any detergent?
Yes, Just clean water will do.

Courtesy of Olutola Olukemi
Multicolour Interiordezine
Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
Happy Preparations for a new week
Please don't forget to re-organise
Have a great week
Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Quick Tip:
Always clean your foot before entering any Interior.
That's why you need a foot mat.

Courtesy of MID
Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2015
Quick Tip: Big/Standing Flower Vases
One of the secrets that we Professional Decorators use in occupying vacant corner-space is the use of beautiful and complementary Flower Vase.
Complementary in terms of colour and patterns.
One of the advantages of Flower Vases is that they comes in Different colours and design patterns.
You don't neccessarily have to put Flowers into standing/large size Flower Vases. They can be a spectacle of their own. Or you can choose to add artificial flowers of diverse kinds to futher enhance the outlook of these Flower Vases and thereby enhance the beauty to that corner space and to the interior as a whole.
Flower Vases are more affordable than you think. So what do you do to that vacant corner space now?

Courtesy of Olutola Olukemi
Prof. Interior Decorator & Designer

Check us out on Instagram @kemi_Multicolour
As displayed in the picture.

Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:04am On Nov 11, 2015
Quick Tip:
How to know if your interior is clean and properly taken care of.

Steps
1- When leaving your house in the morning, lock all doors and Windows
2- When you get back home immediate after you open your enterance door try to percieve that first smell.

Notes: How does it smell?
Does it smell like Urine, Smell like damp cloth, smell like rat poops, Smell of rotten foods, Smells dusty or smells fresh?.

However your interior smells after entering will tell you whats wrong with your interior, because every problem comes with its solution. Observe each rooms very smell.

Finally, when picking any air treatment e.g Air freshners or Air purifiers or Insecticides, make sure you go for something with a pleasant smile. Don't go cheap and thereby destroy your Interiors Natural-Pleasant-Smell.

By Olutola Olukemi
Prof. Interior Decorator & Designer
79684B85
Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2015
Quick Suggestion: A Dustbin A Room Challenge (ADAR)
Keeping A Dustbin in everyroom to your Interiors will aid in keeping everywhere looking more tidy.

Developing the habit to throwing dirts e.g sachet of Water and papers of recharge cards etc inside bins is key to tidy looking Interior. Don't be lazy, stand up and throw that dirt in the Bin.

Will you Adopt the methods today?.
By Olutola Olukemi
Professional Interior Decorator and Designer

Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
WHAT WOULD YOU WANT US TO ADVICE ON?
KINDLY LEAVE A COMMENT

THANK YOU
MULTICOLOUR TEAM
Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by iyisco2001(m): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2015
Kindly send your proposal as an email to sunday.oguntonade@theblowfishhotel.com
Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2015
iyisco2001:
Kindly send your proposal as an email to sunday.oguntonade@theblowfishhotel.com

Thank you @iyisco2001. Will surely do that.
Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:18am On Nov 17, 2015
Do you know in some Companies, Job Requests are being treated as just another Job offer.
That's because they believe they do not really need your referral.
But at Multicolour Interiordezine, we see every Job Request not just has another Job Offer but as a Life Time Oppurtunity.
First to prove our standards, Secondly, to show gratitude, to God and then our wonderful Clients and Thirdly, we believe if we please you, you will sure refer us and even if not, our Job will speak volume.

Contact us today for all your Interior Decoration and Interior Design needs.
We are one big pack of Professional all rapped under the name Multicolour Interiordezine. We are always ready to work⭐
Contact us on 08138876286 Or 08184870007 (Whatsapp Enabled) or PIN: 79684B85 or email us on multicolourinteriordezine@gmail.com

Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
WHAT'S YOUR XMAS PLAN.
HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF A BETTER LOOKING INTERIOR?

DO YOU KNOW WITH YOUR LITTLE BUDGET YOUR INTERIOR CAN LOOK ALOT BETTER?

YES, WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR YOU.
WE AT Multicolour Interiordezine WISH YOU A SMASHING XMAS INTERIOR.

BOOK US DOWN TODAY
TELL US YOUR BUDGET
LETS DISCUS HOW WE WILL MAKE THINGS HAPPEN
WE ARE YOUR FRIEND
CALL 08184870007 OR 08184870007 (WHATSAPP ENABLED) PIN:79684B85

Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2015
WHAT'S YOUR XMAS PLAN.
HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF A BETTER LOOKING INTERIOR?

DO YOU KNOW WITH YOUR LITTLE BUDGET YOUR INTERIOR CAN LOOK ALOT BETTER?

YES, WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR YOU.
WE AT Multicolour Interiordezine WISH YOU A SMASHING XMAS INTERIOR.

BOOK US DOWN TODAY
TELL US YOUR BUDGET
LETS DISCUS HOW WE WILL MAKE THINGS HAPPEN
WE ARE YOUR FRIEND
CALL 08184870007 OR 08184870007 (WHATSAPP ENABLED) PIN:79684B85

Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hi, I am Kemi Olutola
A Professional Interior Decorator.
I also like to be called a Carpenter.
Do you know it takes btw 5mil upward to bring in and clear a 40ft long container.
Thats why we sell Imported furnitures quite expensive after months of waiting.
I love quality, I produce quality and I sell quality and affordable made in Nigeria Furnitures.
With the best quality woods and materials.
Why?. Its because I am Nigerian and I love Nigerians and I know Nigerian⭐.
Contact me today on 08138876286
Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to ur life⭐

Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by Emmaesty(f): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
Nice... .... I like what you do. Do you decorate for offices too?
Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2015
Emmaesty:
Nice... .... I like what you do. Do you decorate for offices too?

Yes we do. We decorate all kinds of Interiors.
Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by amicable09(f): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nice work
Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2015
Hello From The Other Side
My Papa will always say, " Praise is a gateway to Supernatural manifestations".
And also that "Praise is also a spiritual platform for the strange works and strange acts of a Strange God in our lives.
Bishop David Oyedapo.
Have you praised God today.
I meant praised not just to sing.
Hello Once Again From The Other Side.

By Olutola Olukemi
Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by symbianDON(m): 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
@multicolourdeco: you are doing a great job. please keep it up.

1 Like

Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2015
symbianDON:
@multicolourdeco: you are doing a great job. please keep it up.

Thanks @symbianDon
Re: We Decorate With A Difference And Create Fantasy || XMAS PROMO by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2015
A true life story...

In Sec schl. I have this friend who told me about a Family Friend's House Toilet.

I listened attentively as she unvailed her observations. In their toilet there is rug ooo, She said. They have shelf in their toilet, the toilet smell so nice. You can't believe that they have a magazine rack in their toilet. I was in there for almost 45 mins just flipping through the pages of the magazine. I was so excited to have use their toilet that day, she yelled.

I listened with all concentration. I found all she was saying so appealing, I didn't even know then God was preparing me to be a Decorator.

The concluding part was the best. She told me and the other girls who cared to listen that has she flushed, the water turned blue.
Blue!, we screamed. Yes, blue she said.
Do you know it took me to 2013 to understand what could make a toilet water blue and that that substance is sold for less than N500. Ignorance they say..

How does your toilet look like Peeps?

By Olutola Olukemi

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Mama Gee's Birthday Today, Pls Come In And Wish Her A Happy Birthday. / Souvenir Hub / Nuvo Sparkling Vodka Available For Your Occassions And Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.