Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? (49336 Views)

Senate Summons SSS DG Over Undue Interference In Rivers Election Tribunals / Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals / APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by robosky02(m): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
its obviouse people dont understand the fact that Rivers state is a core PDP state and as such even if you bring an "object"
and tag it PDP it will sell.

so no matter the ranting of anybody it will not cause earthquake.PDP will always will so Amaechi should bow out gracefully.

by the way a win for DAKUKU is a third tenure for amaechi to continue is rule in the state.

change is here. new government.....returning the state to original PDP

1 Like

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by Abagworo(m): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Udom, Wike and Ikpeazu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by whimpy(f): 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Bevista:
Udom Emmanuel (Akwa Ibom).

How can they have over 70% voter turnout when the national average is 35-45%. How can APC have less than 10%of of votes when the national average for best loosers is 30-48%.

The scale of rigging & intimidation that I saw was just disgraceful.
your on a long tin oooo.......I acted as a journalist and I have videos nailing umana and his thugs.....so he could go to tribunal....we will meet him there......ohhhh......remind him of the thugs he brought to Esit Eket that ended up supporting Udom.......umana,umana,umana.....dey well ooo

3 Likes

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
frankyychiji:
Ambode. Elrufai
u should av pocket ur ignorance

1 Like

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by joncom(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
The list is endless...

Ambode
El-rufai
Wike
Imo
Akwa ibom
Abia
All the APC governor elect
Buhari
Amaechi
Mamaa peace
...And all the biased minds on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by TheRealAdonye(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
blackfase:
For those sayin APC cannot win in Rivers, granted Petetside may not be able to win Rivers but let ther be a fair contest. Elections in Rivers were a sham & the whole world knows this. Theres no point living in denial.....
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by 2nde164: 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
obi4eze:
Rivers, surely and maybe Akwa Ibom.

Fayose will not complete his tenure for he will be kicked out. It doesn't matter whether PDP won all the seats in the House of Assembly.

Just watch and see.
why they re going 2 remove fayose...rigging or
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by naso2(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
eagleonearth:
Wike, undoubtedly. A man who allegedly has a plan underway to be remitting 1billion naira every month to PEJ. A man who believes in violence and is ready to destroy all dt Amaechi has garnered over d years. Tribunal all d way. How can Wike govern Rivers

sentiments.

How does this relate to the elections and tribunal?
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Bevista:
Udom Emmanuel (Akwa Ibom).

How can they have over 70% voter turnout when the national average is 35-45%. How can APC have less than 10%of of votes cast when the national average for best loosers is 30-48%.

The scale of rigging & intimidation that I saw was just disgraceful.

Why do people also think that average(mean) is the best measure of location?

Average(mean) is unstable moreover you forgot that outliers are valid data points in data analysis.
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by IJILEOduaMan: 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
NYESOM WIKE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by Abagworo(m): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Igwe9:
Any removal is an invitation to anarchy, I do see such coming in. All including the presidential has been the best rigger gets the highest vote.

As for my opinion, PDP has no basis to win in Abia state, Rochas can't win in Imo state under free and fair election for obvious reason and Lagos state to extent, virtually every state recorded some form of irregularity but in life, we win some, we lose some.

I will implore all to give the elects the chance to prove their worth, what I hate most is where a non performing Governor is returned. I can forgive that of a fresh candidate as we shouldn't use the sins of the predecessor to judge the successor.

But he has already won and he won everywhere. Nothing can change it. PDP rigged but his nirmal votes outnumbered their rigging.

2 Likes

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by alex1612: 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
aguiyi:

this country will burn if you dare

Na u want burn d country? Tell me. country no burn whn Jona lost, na on top thug Naija go burn? Don't make me say na u go burn ooo. infant l talk am so shall it be. Gbam!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by pieluvy(f): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
All those calling wike you have failed

2 Likes

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by Jay5000(m): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abeg election no hold for Delta state?
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by blackfase(m): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lol....@being bi.tch slapped. I quite agree with u up to a point that Rotimi hasnt been dogged enuf but I can attribute it to Rochas fighting for his own re-election & Amaechi not. Besides Rivers is way volatile than Imo & considering d Patience factor too which makes Amaechi's struggle more herculean. Summary is Imo & Rivers situations cant b mounted on same pedestal....

mbulela:

It is an indictment on Amaechi that he with his incumbency that Wike and mama peace could floor him so easily.
Look at Rochas who has similar federal might to contend with. Besides, Rochas has to maintain some level of decorum as he has a second term to fight for. Yet if PDP rig in Imo, it will be an extremely close race.
Ameachi that could throw the kitchen sink at Wike and Patience (I am not talking of violence) as he has no election to face, yet he is being b.itch slapped left and right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by Sunnyjoe47: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fayose ni oooooooO
Because it has been serve by impeachment letter now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by stanech: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
one campaign of. the PDP now should be that the APC is a n alliance between Yoruba and Hausa and that they are only interested in the oil from the south. meanwhile the governors of these states should ensure that there is development across the states to get local support from the people.
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by naso2(m): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
APC seriously looking for the big oil states ------Rivers , akwa ibom and Delta.

una never start

3 Likes

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
I worked as a P.O in Emohua Rivers state. Election didn't hold in several wards. S.P.O's went missing as early as 5 a.m prior to d election. Yet there were results for this places.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by Phinagold(f): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Jay5000:
Why are we not hearing any results from Delta state?
have u not heard? Its PDP
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by yokiti: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
aguiyi:

this country will burn if you dare
Oga sir, na you wan provide the fuel that will hasten it?
Hear this and let this be resounding in your ear; the ERA of impunity is gone for good in Nigeria.
Never again shall lawlessness be given a chance in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by holiboy: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pdp in abia if he eventually win becurse what happened in abia is far far beyond rigging nd I dnt knw wht to call it.................................................................. Inec hmmmmmmmmm there is God oooooooooooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by Phinagold(f): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
hollandis:

And u were tgere at 5am.to witness this bastard
grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by obyrich(m): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
Jay5000:
Abeg election no hold for Delta state?
Senator Okowa Ifeanyi has been returned elected.
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by stanech: 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
hollandis:

You are a dumb ass,all.the house of assembly members are pdp

what d hell are u talking about u ducking maggot
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by boxypane(m): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Shu!! Na only wike o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by ALGAMISH: 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
Rivers and A/ibom as there was no election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
hollandis:

And u were tgere at 5am.to witness this bastard
Adhoc staffs were all camped.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by monex(m): 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Raiders:
No. You are a PDP supporter so PDP will win Abia state. I hope APGA congratulate pdp when they lose like GEJ.
how about if he was only supporting the individuals
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by demandtruth: 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

We don't want PDP in Abia state, APGA can take over there.

Mr. man, PDP is good for Abia. Infact, it's the best thing to happen to Abia

Ikpeazu for Abia governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri’s Wife, Tope Denies Being The Mother Of His New Baby - The Will / Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) / “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.