Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? (49333 Views)

Senate Summons SSS DG Over Undue Interference In Rivers Election Tribunals / Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals / APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by treach(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
sammyj:
Wike of course for rigging and killing people and may eventually go to jail !!!! shocked shocked

SAI Change !!!

Jailing will start frm APC members.
As de say, n i quote',
Charity begins at home.

If de re-run d election again in R/S, APC margin will surely reduce drastically. N.E.W we know.
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by sammyj: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
......... cheesy grin grin grin grin
treach:

Jailing will start frm APC members.
As de say, n i quote',
Charity begins at home.

If de re-run d election again in R/S, APC margin will surely reduce drastically. N.E.W we know.
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by harrisnimasa(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
WIKE AND AKWA IBOM FOR SURE .
THEY MAY BE POPULAR BUT THEY NEVER GAVE
TOOK FOR ELECTION TO HOLD.WHICH IS DANGEROUS FOR DEMOCRACY .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by rittyben(f): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
femtoj2:
Obviously WIKE, Giving the account of the International Observers and some confirmed irregularities that mar the April 11 election in Rivers State. I foresee a Re-Run.
Buhari too cos international observers saw some irregularities in the north during march 28th Election.

Go park well o. Wike is our Choice. International observers should go and rest
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by all4gud(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
None will be removed from APC and in nothern states. . Is only PDP states Abi? Till then . We shall see how the change will go.

1 Like

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by all4gud(m): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
igbsam:
Ifa yo ese (Fayose) - Ekiti
Wike - Rivers
Udom - Akwa Ibom

All PDP States. Till then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by Benjyville(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
I foresee Nyesom Wike (Rivers State) and Emmanuel Udom (Akwa Ibom) being removed by the Electoral Tribunal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by frankyychiji(f): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
bakjal:

MUMU
OZU!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by Alezy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
naso2:

please consciously flash it off your mind.

Dakuku can not win an election in courts where from results declared he has less than 25%.

for cases where this can happen , the margins have to be much closer , hence when some LGs are cancelled because of irregularities , the sitting governor now has less of the valid votes.

In this case , NO WAY FOR UMARU ROTIMI AMAECHI AND DAKUKU WATERSIDE

from the Names u called out there its very obvious u av allowed tribal sentiments cloud ur thinking.
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wike the Son of Maama Peace
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by Chiaka(f): 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
econome:
Which of the Governor-elects are likely to be removed by Tribunals after this 2015 General Election?

Ameachi should be the first to face the tribunal for all the electoral blunder he made. He hires tugs to disrupt election and puts the blame on PDP, full of propaganda and proud talks. That's Evil.
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by Chiaka(f): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Benjyville:
I foresee Nyesom Wike (Rivers State) and Emmanuel Udom (Akwa Ibom) being removed by the Electoral Tribunal.

Nonsense!! because they are PDP governors abi? Tunder fire you. No such thing will happen.
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by Chiaka(f): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Thieves

NA you be tif. Idiot!
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by econity(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Am listening to nigeriainfoph 92.3 with the fact APC Rivers collation officer is given shows that Wike will be among.
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by quixotic: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
naso2:

Dakuku can not win an election in courts where from results declared he has less than 25%.

for cases where this can happen , the margins have to be much closer , hence when some LGs are cancelled because of irregularities , the sitting governor now has less of the valid votes.

In this case , NO WAY FOR UMARU ROTIMI AMAECHI AND DAKUKU WATERSIDE

the tribunal can order a re-run when the whole exercîse wítness SUBSTANTIAL vìolence.which inec has already acknowledge
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by Chirokusko: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Based on facts on ground, I'm sure Dankwambo would be removed
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by UTEWUOJO: 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wike of River state
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by Duru1(m): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
If ever he wins, I suggest Mallam Rochas Okorocha of Imo State.

1 Like

Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by ugoezeik(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
frankyychiji:
Ambode. Elrufai
shey u drink kunu
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by whimpy(f): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Bevista:
And you think one of the issues the Tribunal will adjudicate on is zoning of candidate?!
ofcus...that will be one of them including the numerous evidence against umana
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by saintmarquis(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
ebonyi's Dave umahi
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by Evergreat2014(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dr. Abdul-aziz Yari of Zamfara. Reasons because he mass rigged. None of indigenes here likes him. The entire State is still surprise on how he won.
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chiaka:

Ameachi should be the first to face the tribunal for all the electoral blunder he made. He hires tugs to disrupt election and puts the blame on PDP, full of propaganda and proud talks. That's Evil.
Evidence please?
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Bevista:
Using foul language does not make you appear smarter. Learn to get your point across with decorum.
I had to come down to your level...or wasn't that obvious?
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by sonofspada(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Everybody Wike Wike, make we run? For the record the guy is a Barrister you cannot sue him and win cos he knws the law he knows the judge, Ameachi was busy moving round Port Harcourt on election day , he was refused entry in some units ... that is enough charge already.. no need sef we dey wait una 4 d court
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by Situation001(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Seun360:

Will ran for our lives at the polling station in Ibesikpo Asutan.
I no wan Kno how you run reach..

you no fit run pass d way I ran for ma lyf in Eket..

na Saturday I discovered my running skill.. I swear usain bolt no fit win me that day...
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by Koncept(m): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nyesom Wike!
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by ArcToyin(m): 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
obi4eze:
Rivers, surely and maybe Akwa Ibom.

Fayose will not complete his tenure for he will be kicked out. It doesn't matter whether PDP won all the seats in the House of Assembly.

Just watch and see.
is not feasible again. He has scaled through.
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by ibietela2(m): 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
naso2:

In this case , NO WAY FOR UMARU OLEWALE ROTIMI AMAECHI AND DAKUKU WATERSIDE

No vex, just feel like adding
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by ibietela2(m): 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Some idiotic fools will be in Lagos shouting WIKE
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by ibietela2(m): 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Mention one APC winning state were intimidation killing and ballot box snatching were recorded. Just one.

This is interesting
Re: Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? by ibietela2(m): 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
blackfase:
For those sayin APC cannot win in Rivers, granted Petetside may not be able to win Rivers but let ther be a fair contest. Elections in Rivers were a sham & the whole world knows this. Theres no point living in denial.....

How can Apc win when Alhaji OLEwale Amaechi was busy making troubles? Over shadowing the candidate? The worst is he was pairing 2 minorities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inec Ad Hoc Staff Being Transported Back (pictures) / Oshiomhole And Saraki In A Jolly Friend Mood At Buhari’s Inauguration / “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.