Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:51 AM

What Went Down During My Trip To Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Went Down During My Trip To Ghana (803 Views)

My Trip To Kenya In Pictures / Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) / My Trip To Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Went Down During My Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 13, 2015
Surprisingly, I visited Ghana for the first time last year, July 2014. Since, Bellafricana was birthed, I have grown very fond of exploring everything African, from destinations to arts & crafts and many more. I was there for a week with my Mr and we had a swell time. I don’t remember all the fine details but I sure saved you some pictures.

We got on the plane from Lagos Muritala Mohammed Airport and arrived at Kotoka International Airport Accra, Ghana. Took us under an hour journey. We had booked an hotel from Nigeria, but on getting to Ghana, we realised the hotel was far from town and airport. http://digest.bellafricana.com/my-trip-to-ghana-by-bukky-bello/#more-6051

Re: What Went Down During My Trip To Ghana by blym4real: 11:18am On Apr 13, 2015
Mr man stop spamming my email with your stuffs. You go around stealing email address on nairaland to send them junks.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Leave Your Country For Good, With The Aim Of Never Returning For 50m?? / Processing Of Sshengei Visa / Help! Duration Of Immigration And Custom Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.