Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

My Love,my Life And My World - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Love,my Life And My World (4844 Views)

I Love My Girlfriend But My Family Don't Want Us To Marry. / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / I Need Help! Its About Life And Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Love,my Life And My World by kaboninc(m): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Uniquexty:
Tell me how small it is

So small that we are someone connected through a complex web that just happens to exist.

So I know someone who knows someone who knows yet another one and who knows you.

That's how small it is.
Re: My Love,my Life And My World by Uniquexty(f): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
kaboninc:

So small that we are someone connected through a complex web that just happens to exist.

So I know someone who knows someone who knows yet another one and who knows you.

That's how small it is.

Ok
Re: My Love,my Life And My World by kaboninc(m): 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Uniquexty:
Ok

Lol.

Ok.
Re: My Love,my Life And My World by kaboninc(m): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
I would love to marry a fulani.

Hope my parents will see my reasons.
Re: My Love,my Life And My World by Qualer: 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Uniquexty:

There are things I need to find out from you, if you are up to it though!
Re: My Love,my Life And My World by Uniquexty(f): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Qualer:

There are things I need to find out from you, if you are up to it though!
ohk
Re: My Love,my Life And My World by kingjooo(m): 5:19am On Apr 23, 2015
I wanna use this medium to thank all of you that have contributed to this thread and my life in general through your priceless advices. May God reward all of you abundantly,the good news i have to share with all of you this mornin is that my parent have finally accepted me of marrying my beloved angel.It was done through prayers,careful explanation to my parent and involvement of my notable uncles.I can't wait for the day that i will share my wedding pix on this forum.Thank you all and God bless.
Re: My Love,my Life And My World by chadnezzar0worl(m): 8:23am On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=kingjooo post=33011547]I wanna use this medium to thank all of you that have contributed to this thread and my life in general through your priceless advices. May God reward all of you abundantly,the good news i have to share with all of you this mornin is that my parent have finally accepted me of marrying my beloved angel.It was done through prayers,careful explanation to my parent and involvement of my notable uncles.I can't wait for the day that i will share my wedding pix on this

Congratulations! Hope you find peace and joy in this union! And hope it's worth it at the end, cos sometimes we desire most what seems unattainable to our human minds!

And to the lovely ladies that has had their heart crushed for such mundane reasons as tribe nd race! May God heal ur hearts nd fill ur lives with genuine nd lasting love once again!

Love can be the sweetest feeling, but when gone sour can hurt the most! Though in live we can never be too careful not to be bitten by the sting of love or stop people from hurting us!
But tread with some care and caution, and basically what ever happens to you in life! Always remember it's for a lesson and a reason, life itself is a never ending learning curve!

Peace out!
Re: My Love,my Life And My World by bukatyne(f): 9:32am On Apr 23, 2015
kingjooo:
I wanna use this medium to thank all of you that have contributed to this thread and my life in general through your priceless advices. May God reward all of you abundantly,the good news i have to share with all of you this mornin is that my parent have finally accepted me of marrying my beloved angel.It was done through prayers,careful explanation to my parent and involvement of my notable uncles.I can't wait for the day that i will share my wedding pix on this forum.Thank you all and God bless.

Thank God

Bless your future home

1 Like

Re: My Love,my Life And My World by kingjooo(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
I appreciate all of you for your love and care,may God grant us our heart desires(Amen)
Re: My Love,my Life And My World by innervoice(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kingjooo,you need to be a man now and marry the person of YOUR choice. I have a friend who married a girl (a very nice one) who his family chose for him. He left his ex for this girl as he wanted to make his family happy. Now he is back to his ex rarely spending time with his wife. Three people are unhappy now. You may regret not going for what you desire.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stepdaughter / Christian Home Meaning / SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.