Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory (35764 Views)

Kogi Supplementary Election Results / INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 / APC Claims Victory In Presidential Election Ahead Of Inec’s Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
hollandis:
Stupid man wants to destroy and disintegrete igbos,Amadioha crushes him BASTARD
lol
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by ihatesycophant(m): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
truefact:

Only visionary because he is betraying his people... Just as you lots always do.. . . Bunch of betrayals

I'll love to know who Okorocha betrayed please.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by veraponpo(m): 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ephemmm:

Is he betraying his people because he is expanding his political terrain as opposed to regional polity in the East? Even if he looses, he has achieved a lot as far as I am concerned cos apart from the East, there is no any other region/tribe where Rochas has not derived recognition whether among the Yorubas or Hausas.

That was how Ibos denied Rochas/Amaechi/ of VC slots as the strategist knew that they might not be able to deliver their own region: their polity of backwardness and tribalism has further denied Ngige of being the Senate President with ease.

Is PDP the original Ibo's party? Where is APGA, the real Ojukwu's party? For your information, polity needs flexibility and inter-dependence as opposed to dogmatic way it is being practice in the East.

Look at how Hausas practice their own: can you tell me any other tribe that will benefit more than them whether under GMB or GEJ's administration? Or do you have any prove that Ibos benefits more than Hausas under yet to be concluded 6 years administration of GEJ? yet you are here shouting they worked against your brother in his administration.

You puts all your eggs in one basket and crying of marginalization instead of realizing that Ibos are the one marginalizing themselves. This is the outcome of "better than thou" belief of Ibo. Every tribes in Nigeria has its own strength and weaknesses: that's what you fail to realize.

Nigeria is one and no human being or tribe is created specially than others: God bless Nigeria.

This is so perfectly scripted. You are totally correct on this.
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by greensandy: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
condralbede:
Ode....Get off my ass.I don't associate from your kinds.

Stop crying, oponu dagedeluna.
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by condralbede(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
greensandy:

Stop crying, oponu dagedeluna.
This harlot! you againMind your fucking business.Stop quoting me,it will never work between me and you...Wawa banza
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by greensandy: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
condralbede:
This harlot! you againMind your fucking business.Stop quoting me,it will never work between me and you...Wawa banza

Akindanidani, you and who?
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by condralbede(m): 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
greensandy:

Akindanidani, you and who?
I don't date slowpoke, I don't knw why you are still following me around, go and look for your match and stop quoting me.danyiska
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by Wislet(f): 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
hollandis:
Imo is being bullied by this traitor,what a shame to the people
bully??

In what ways is he a traitor?

Answer intelligently pls and not just saying 'he joined another party'. I'm most interested in knowing. I've heard that word 'betray' a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by Abagworo(m): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wislet:
bully??

In what ways is he a traitor?

Answer intelligently pls and not just saying 'he joined another party'. I'm most interested in knowing. I've heard that word 'betray' a lot.

They launched the media campaign in order to justify the rigging but unfortunately Okorocha's vote outnumbered their rigged votes.
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by Bexson: 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
believe it or not,gej sponsor d terrorist from chad,with d connection of modu sheriff and members of gej cabinet.put on ur thinking cap,after bombarding gwoza,shekau and chibok girls cannot be found,fake boko haram war in 6wks,thank God,i was not deceive like u,i voted against ogogoro clueless zoologist,sai buhari.
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by castrokins(m): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
PassingShot:
Okorocha's argument is very spot on.

It is the number of PVC's collected that should be considered in arriving at a decision on whether a rerun is required in the affected LG or not.

If PVC's collected is less than the gap between him and Iheodia, there is no point in wasting resources for another election there.

Even by considering the registered voters, you do not expect a 70% turnout on election date and it is also save to say that Okorocha will get at least 50% of the votes in the LG affected since it is his stronghold area.

No how you spin this, APC's Okorocha has won this election.

Sir, The Law Considers Registered Voters And Not Number Of PVC Collected. When You Ask For Rule Of Law, Allow It Apply Irrespective Of Bias And Affiliations. If He Wins In The End, We'd All Be Happy Atleast The Law Was Followed.
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=hollandis post=32672925]Stupid man wants to destroy and disintegrete igbos,Amadioha crushes him BASTARD[/quote

Amadioha, sorry Ihedioha is not a better alternative. He n his pple are clanish.

Bring back Bishop Okpaleke to Ahiara diocese n we'll support Ihedioha's Gubernatorial ambition in Imo
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by GreenCap: 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
this religious sentiment.

Ihedioha is Anglican.

leave Catholic bishop out of this.

God bless Imo.
Re: Okorocha Says Imo Supplementary Election Unnecessary; Claims Victory by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
GreenCap:
this religious sentiment.

Ihedioha is Anglican.

leave Catholic bishop out of this.

God bless Imo.

Sorry bro, everything counts when u want to govern a people. We need an accommodating person to replace Rochas not ihedioha. Mba! Not him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions / Boko Haram Attacks Damboa In Borno. Scores Feared Dead / Burial Poster Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.