Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair (43024 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Rocking Her Bald Hair / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In Ankara Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by IYADARA(f): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
Madam when next you want to copy and paste like dis....acknowledge where u copied from....at least mention limdaikeji cos it is ur source.....I hate plagierism
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by miracle11: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
shachris:
na one local niqqa dey bang this lady many guys details kill demselves for.
I pity u. As if u no go lick her feet. Why u dey hate see! cos u knw she can never notice ur type.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Fajzay: 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Aminat508:
This woman can like and be fine anyhow. It
takes a really self-confident woman to rock
her natural hair these days. My front hair is
almost gone so don't expect to see me
rocking this anytime soon..:-)

Amina My friend made it to FP. *wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by ernieboy(m): 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
Gracyel:
Imo babes and natural beauty. We nur dey carry last. Genny is one woman I respect so much just cos of that uniqueness. She's one of the celebs you wont see using earrings that are bigger than the whole head or excessive makeup. She's usually herself. She'll always be my role model in terms of 'confidence' and 'simplicity'
So for your mind u be one of the natural beauties from imo abi? STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by koyyess: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
hizaya61:
GRAND MA GO MARRY
Even imbe*ciles know that marriage does not stop old age just as old age won't stop anyone from getting married when they want to. Mumu.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by lordthree(m): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
icebebe:
Afta so much editing,look good
try editing your pics
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Godmother(f): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pejapaul:
i dont like her, to me she is not beautiful, i deliberately refused to marry her, ask her she know me,

Dreamer undecided
Like she would marry you smiley
Anyways, this babe is ageless o. See the way shes looking like a girl in her teens.
Good genes, good food and a fantastic lifestyle.
Father Lord, please make me rich and this beautiful at this age.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by hizaya61(m): 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
koyyess:
Even imbe*ciles know that marriage does not stop old age just as old age won't stop anyone from getting married when they want to. Mumu.

Eyah sorry she be ur family bread winner if she marry no food for una again
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Gracyel(f): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
ernieboy:

So for your mind u be one of the natural beauties from imo abi? STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF.
cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Gracyel(f): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
koyyess:
Are u minding the dummy??...U get time o.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by peteruuu(m): 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Charity comment undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by hizaya61(m): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
koyyess:
And if she doesn't marry, you probably won't ever speak or write good english in your miserable life. You reek of frustration and poverty.

Oh fool you think u can come to nairaland and insult anybody I swear you are so bleeped Thank God u didn't put ur pix on nairaland u would av been a dead man or woman by now
U av just one life to live and if you are not careful I will take that life from you
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
LAX89:

The same price as your mother's starting price.

Que?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Layonle(f): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
icebebe:
na u sabi_alwz hating,post ur unedited foto mk we see am
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Layonle(f): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
shachris:
na one local niqqa dey bang this lady many guys details kill demselves for.
show us d fake foreign nigga pour cold water 4 ur hot tin*talk true,u r beefin cuz u luv her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Layonle(f): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
koyyess:
dn't mind him/her_he/she lacks good tinkin faculty
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Layonle(f): 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
hizaya61:

Eyah sorry she be ur family bread winner if she marry no food for una again
must u alwz leave ur brain under ur pillow?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dis na editing, she isn't dat pretty, make up tins
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by bukatyne(f): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
AreaFada2:

Amina,
It's just that lots of women don't wanna see that we men are getting fed up with all the fake accessories: fake hair, fake bra, fake bum etc.
Many guys just want it natural, dig it?

But we dare not tell our ladies because they'd would say we don't appreciate they put in to look good.

You can look good and be simple. Without layers of make-up & foundation running into a metre deep!

And Genie doesn't have layers of make-up?

I agree with you that less is more.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by hizaya61(m): 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Layonle:
must u alwz leave ur brain under ur pillow?

Same thing ur father did before they mistakenly gave birth to you ryt?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by koyyess: 12:11am On Apr 14, 2015
hizaya61:

Oh fool you think u can come to nairaland and insult anybody I swear you are so bleeped Thank God u didn't put ur pix on nairaland u would av been a dead man or woman by now
U av just one life to live and if you are not careful I will take that life from you
Says the oaf who lives in a hole. Shut that pile hole you call mouth...stuupid illiterate forming 5 naira cultist. You stink to the high heavens. You better watch it. Your leader is my boy. If you make a sound, I'll make sure allu4 saga becomes a child's play compared to yours. Bloody fooool.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 14, 2015
I can feel her looking at my soul kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Babacele: 5:37am On Apr 14, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
Lovely woman smiley
to me oo, u tight pass am. Gbam!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by francizy(m): 7:06am On Apr 14, 2015
icebebe:

Hehehehe, in your case, even if you have a plastic surgery on your face and add some editing to your pics, you won't still beat Genie! grin

Babacele:
to me oo, u tight pass am. Gbam!

Brother, are you a Binatone washing machine? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by vikkeee(m): 10:31am On Apr 14, 2015
since i was born and now i am getting old........i have loved this woman
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by SLYCJ(m): 10:53am On Apr 14, 2015
Hey! G shot the Bleep up!!! U cnt even afford her daughter talk less of her!!! Wack story!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by hizaya61(m): 11:22am On Apr 14, 2015
koyyess:
Says the oaf who lives in a hole. Shut that pile hole you call mouth...stuupid illiterate forming 5 naira cultist. You stink to the high heavens. You better watch it. Your leader is my boy. If you make a sound, I'll make sure allu4 saga becomes a child's play compared to yours. Bloody fooool.

We shall see
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by hizaya61(m): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2015
koyyess:

I pity your parent
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Babacele: 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, in your case, even if you have a plastic surgery on your face and add some editing to your pics, you won't still beat Genie! grin

Brother, are you a Binatone washing machine? grin grin
Lols! serious I dey wash pass binatone. ahahahahah! For real ,she tight pass Genie for my eye. I no be Dbanj naaaaa!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by francizy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
Babacele:
Lols! serious I dey wash pass binatone. ahahahahah! For real ,she tight pass Genie for my eye. I no be Dbanj naaaaa!

Heheheheh, because she fair kwo? grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Babacele: 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
francizy:

Heheheheh, because she fair kwo? grin
walahi ba fair ba but she electrically chocolaty! shege Yaro! hahahaha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asa Visits Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Photos) / Oppo Ambassador, Laycon At Computer Village Ikeja (Video) / Mercy Aigbe, Her Ample Curves And Her Son Step Out In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.