Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official (57930 Views)

Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction / Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures / Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
francizy:

Bia nwayi, ike anaghi agwu gi (you no dey tire)? grin

By the way, hi, am francis and I'm friend to your friend. wink

undecided undecided angry angry undecided undecided undecided angry

kiss
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by ALGAMISH: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
This election really exposes the SS SE
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Abagworo(m): 9:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
dearpreye:

Baby, don't might those smelling hypocrites. ...we understand their gimmicks. ..

The average Northerner voted buhari based on SENTIMENT!

But Jonathan failed in everything. It is not about tribe at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abagworo:

But Jonathan failed in everything. It is not about tribe at all.

Not really. But he performed below the expectations of the majority of the people! He could have done better. ...

That shouldnt still void the the fact the vast majority of the North voted Buhari purely on sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by selectedhero(m): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
ALGAMISH:
This election really exposes the SS SE

ALGAMISH!! well i dont know wht you mean by "This election really exposes the SS SE", but your name? GUESS YOU MUST BE A 'RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON" LOVER?
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by ginajet(f): 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
lyntiffany:
serious! was that the longest strike you witnessed in Nigeria? let me refresh your memory, during OBJ's tenure we had strike of 8 to 9 months and when lecturers complained he ask them to go back to work and that was how the slogan "no work no pay" came to be.Go and ask and stop making flimsy excuse.
eya my brother during Obj's time I had no PVC and the strike did not affect me...... oga Jona own affect me and I get PVC so I used it wisely..... next
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by vic620(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ephemmm:

Okorocha promised any Imolites who can convert to islam 2 million naira! Your brain needs to be scanned, formatted and laminated to see if it will function well in another state of affairs.

Honezhly.....

Yes he did and he went as far as sponsoring about some igbo guys to Mecca with some other northern governors. Maybe you are not aware but its true
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Popemax:
People keep saying Emeka ihidioha can not win hin unit bt he cleared mbaise.....all d work Rochas did in his first tenure has collapsed...fake roads everywhere...come to owerri world bank u will weep...

Don't mind them, the annoying thing is that a lot of them have never crossed river Niger and they will believe all ROchas propaganda hookline and sinker
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
Can't believe that PDP will 1day cry foul like dis. Hope we learn from these happenings. Let PDP taste opposition small n see how it feels
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
tochimas:

Don't mind them, the annoying thing is that a lot of them have never crossed river Niger and they will believe all ROchas propaganda hookline and sinker

"Bring back Bishop Okpaleke to Ahiara diocese n we'll support Ihedioha's Gubernatorial ambition in Imo"

Rochas is not good but Ihedioha is worse.
U can't reject other people n expect us to support u.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
pendicle:
Imo is PDP, Abia is PDP.

Rochas is needed in the Federal Government for better service to the Federation.

He should leave imolites to determine their fate. See Gombe, the only saving grace for Dankwambo was the fact even the blind can smell the fact he has performed.

Ihedioha will not win his polling unit in any sane society but what do we have in Imo, A governor who provided free education up to tertiary level, built schools, built roads, gave almost SS3 students notepads, imoroved health facilities across the state is even allowed to be rigged out because he belong to a party most if not all Igbos hate like a plague.

Such is the siege mentality and hated filled idiocy ravaging the south east and south south.

Okorocha should not be bothered for his experience and expertise will be appreciated in Abuja than within his myopic and ungrateful people. We have seen them behave same way in Lagos so why bother.

Will you please go find seat somewhere .
It amazes me the way some people just spew rubbish without first hand info.
Have been to IMO state?
Can mention just person using the so called laptop and enjoying the so called free education?
Why do you just spew rubbish based of media hype?
Was ohakim APC when he was voted out?
Why should Rochas own be different ? You think they are party fanatics like you ?
He can go ahead and rig himself in but the fact remain that Imolites have seen through him and wanted a change.
In as much as I'm don't root for any party but I cannot help but notice that you APC fan or members are just unbelievable myopic.
The way the lot of you reason is just so poor.
You all need a change of mentality

2 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by GreenCap: 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
please leave religion out of this!

Ihedioha is Anglican.

Catholics did not fancy that bishop.

Mbaise people are not snakes.

Orlu people have snake gods.

eke Njaba is ibo anaconda
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by scantee(m): 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
maxy097:

Scantee you speak with a high level of intelligence, don't mind all these confused people
thanx bro some people cant stop making annoying comments.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by lilcashking(m): 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
selectedhero:

i quite understand your point especially if you are an APC supporter but you see this "siege mentallity and hate filled idiocy" is most observable in the north where APC is dominant. staying in kano for hw long i have has shown me that even if you remove ur head and drop it in the name of hard work; the moment sentiments for one reason or the other are raised you become a gonner -overnight. honestly tell me that the north even considered Jonathan to the extent of even 15%. even after all the infrastructure
he provided there. i have traversed the north enough to confirm to you that no administration has ever done as much for the north as his. but because there had to be alignments for sentiment sake. mind you i am a northerner and was also in the north during the elections. the slogan was "remove the kafir", it did make me wonder though.
what is this one san grin
selectedhero:

i quite understand your point especially if you are an APC supporter but you see this "siege mentallity and hate filled idiocy" is most observable in the north where APC is dominant. staying in kano for hw long i have has shown me that even if you remove ur head and drop it in the name of hard work; the moment sentiments for one reason or the other are raised you become a gonner -overnight. honestly tell me that the north even considered Jonathan to the extent of even 15%. even after all the infrastructure
he provided there. i have traversed the north enough to confirm to you that no administration has ever done as much for the north as his. but because there had to be alignments for sentiment sake. mind you i am a northerner and was also in the north during the elections. the slogan was "remove the kafir", it did make me wonder though.
what is this one sayn. I pity ur lfy
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Abagworo(m): 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
dearpreye:

Not really. But he performed below the expectations of the majority of the people! He could have done better. ...

That should still avoid the fact the vast majority of the North voted Buhari purely on sentiments.

Buhari has always had a massive followership and its not because of tribe. It is because he is regarded as a man free from sin.

On Jonathan why I believe he failed is because he could neither give power nor build a seaport, dredge the Niger, solve oil subsidy fraud or impact on the life of ordinary people with scholarship and employment.

I feel bad that he still could not improve infrastructure in the Niger Delta or at least build alternative seaport around Bayelsa. Buhari might do some of these for us.

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Wislet(f): 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
oneeast:
This should have a damning consequences. Now that these revelations are springing up, they should just declare Ihedioha the winner immediately. The guy might have won the APC candidate with a very high margin..
tales by moonlight.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Wislet(f): 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
APC INFLATED VOTES YET PDP VOTES ARE SO CLOSE TO APCs? With 20LGAs won(APC) and 7 won(PDP)?

APC 20:7 PDP

and 79,000 difference only?

When the population that came out to vote couldn't have been that much?

The worst low a person can go is sell their conscience and oblige an opposition in making false statements in order to discredit an election already conducted.

If Rochas Okorocha deserves to win and is the true winner of this election, no amount of blackmail by anyone can stop it.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by MrIyke222(m): 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
selectedhero:

Broh. thanx 4 ur unbaised nd hnest statement.
Pls wots d meaning of ‘’kafir‘’?

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by geryque(m): 12:49am On Apr 14, 2015
selectedhero:

I also understand your view point because you are guided by religious sentiments. I am a Christian from Plateau, currently in Kano for Law School, so I know exactly what I am saying. Saying Jonathan more for the North is white lie. Is it the almajiri schools he brandishes on tv? I recall reading a campaign bulletin where he claims he built 12 of those schools in Plateau d God knows nobody has seen those schools. The downfall pf the PDP is cos of their flagrant disrespect for the electorate and unholy arrogance. And pls, learn to acknowledge the failures of your party and don't blame it on everyone else
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Ogedo(m): 5:26am On Apr 14, 2015
Why are we twisting issues. She is d returning officer and she is saying what she saw. In fact, left for me,d entire orlu zone(imo west senatorial zone) was rigged in favor of okorocha except of Ohaji/Egbema and Oguta becos every politician in imo knows how difficult it is to manipulate dis area. I pity owerri zone that abandoned their own project. I don't know what dis world is turning to. When a person says any truth, it becomes a crime. Pawns in rochas hand. My people my people!!!
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by dhabeautyjas(f): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2015
selectedhero:

Can you please mention the things Jonathan did in the north.
Lets not talk from the pages of newspapers cos the papers make their money from the advert business.
Mind you, i am not a member of any party and i was among those who voted Jonathan in 2011. i lived in the north all my life.
the only people Jonathan helped were the corrupt politicians, the millitants in ss.
Most of those things they claimed to have done were only visible on the pages of newspaper and not on ground.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2015
but you did i voluntarily in RIVERS
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by shammah1(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2015
What's this one saying? You're so clueless
belabela:
yOU CANNOT BE FORCED TO RIG FOR APC MRS. PDP controls the police and the army as they are federal govt controlled. How exactly were you forced? You should be arrested for electoral malpractices. Na this kin woman Buhari go use do sample.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo / Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' / Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.