Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month (18993 Views)

Sales Reps Needed For Swagoscents, Upto 50k/month / Can I Survive With 50k Job In Lagos? / Graphic Designer-artist 20-50k-month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by udoojah(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2015
deskossy:
what!...Sunday to sunday!and ur manager earns 50k...i no believe. ..man that's slavery yo
lol,
welcome to Naija working condition!
but I think we like it like that because, we keep close to each other so that any of us can cover anyone that has important issues to attend! We learn so many things in the process and receive gift in cash and kinds from customers to our board of directors!
so we're doing it as if we're not doing it!
thats wassup!
I even trade binary in my office for like 30 minutes to 1 hour!
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by Glowstone(m): 9:54am On Apr 15, 2015
Iaz93:
I think if you do not have a signature, you wouldn't be able to see others'.

it's true,
thank bro
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

1 Like

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by udoojah(m): 9:57am On Apr 15, 2015
eedrees:

What!!! Your manager earns 50k, so hw much u con dey earn? 20k??

Guess its factory work
hehehehe!
bros, I no dey work for factory o
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by Seun(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
udoojah:
and receive gift in cash and kinds from customers to our board of directors!
Pls note that this job strictly forbids solicitation for or acceptance of gifts in cash or kind from customers, suppliers, contractors, or colleagues.

deeptechcool:
Working with Seun should be the easiest thing on Earth.
This job is demanding, so it's certainly not going to be the easiest thing on Earth. It's going to be challenging but rewarding for the right person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by deeptechcool(m): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Seun:

Pls note that this job strictly forbids solicitation for or acceptance of gifts in cash or kind from customers, suppliers, contractors, or colleagues.

This job is demanding, so it's certainly not going to be the easiest thing on Earth. It's going to be challenging but rewarding for the right person.

I understand you. As challenging as the work maybe, the person w be in the right environment I mean.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by adewasco2k(m): 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
This is a cool offer i must say and really i have a perfect insight of "a perfect maid" for such a task. 50k is much compare to what must maid that do such and even more are being offered but i believe with 50k your maid will be very loyal and not look at you like you just using him/her.

I have someone in mind but damn he is not in ota, wish you luck and pray you find that perfect person.
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by ireneony(f): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
seun i will advice u not to employ anyone from nairaland, they are companies that deal on assigning maid to various places, is like a contract thing. i like d way u keep things private o.
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by UniqueGem(m): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
ireneony:
seun I will advice u not to employ anyone from nairaland, they are companies that deal on assigning maid to various places, is like a contract thing. I like d way u keep things private o.
Seun is simply trying to give back to "THE SAME COMMUNITY THAT MADE HIM" it might be little compared to his gain, but its note worthy that he has us in mind and appreciates us(e.g 50k for house help, where in nigeria is it done?). So Madam, change your mindset, because you only come up with evil motives doesn't mean everyone else is the same. *Imagine her telling seun to go and give our 50k to somebody that doesn't know seun exists*.

9 Likes

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by ireneony(f): 7:01am On Apr 16, 2015
RedBenson:

@bolded, like seriously? No home without a washing machine? Are you residing in naija?
gringrin
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by bakingsoda: 8:48am On Apr 16, 2015
Dyt:

Accommodation nko for those that would like to stay there

Chai! Seun beware, infact, na only male make you employ for this job grin

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by Seun(m): 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Applicants who live far away from Sango Ota would have to be rejected. Abule Egba is the cut-off point that has been chosen for Lagosians.
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by VivaLaFrans: 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by joseph1832(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
Seun:
Duties:
- Cleaning the building, environment, clothes, dishes, car, etc.
- Buying fuel, foodstuff, supplies, etc.
- Running errands to various places.
- Any other kind of unskilled or physical work that may be needed.

Requirements:
- You must be completely honest and straightforward in all things.
- You must be obedient, respectful, reliable, smart, reasonable, and very hard working.
- Your physical strength and stamina must be above average.
- Academic Qualification: SSCE or better.

Working Hours: 7:15am to 5pm on Monday - Friday, 10:30am to 2pm on Saturdays.
Monthly Salary: 50,000 naira.
How To Apply: Send your application and your complete, up-to-date CV to , in an email titled "Domestic Helper Job"

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by VivaLaFrans: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
ireneony:
seun i will advice u not to employ anyone from nairaland, they are companies that deal on assigning maid to various places, is like a contract thing. i like d way u keep things private o.
Lolzzz.... And what made you think the people working under those companies are not Nairalanders? Nairaland is the best forum in Nigeria.
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by toluxa1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hope no children in the house... To avoid stories that scratch
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by barackosama(m): 2:54am On Apr 17, 2015
Seun:
Imagin fa, what kind of offer can be better than this? 50K for helper?? this is far more than what some people who work and suffer in the state local govt earn.
Over the years have been liking the way seun has been committed in helping the youths, dishing free money to contestants in different sections for doing nothing.
May God reward you even from place least expected.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by slap1(m): 3:40am On Apr 17, 2015
The stress on physical strength and stamina though. Not a bad job, can't be as tedious as what I've done back then but I live very far away...you no get another house for South-East? grin
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 17, 2015
barackosama:

Imagin fa, what kind of offer can be better than this? 50K for helper?? this is far more than what some people who work and suffer in the state local govt earn.
Over the years have been liking the way seun has been committed in helping the youths, dishing free money to contestants in different sections for doing nothing.
May God reward you even from place least expected.
which money does he dish out to contestants?
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by RomanceLander(f): 7:34am On Apr 17, 2015
Enoquin:
The job isn't tasking na, had to go and read again. You won't be required to do all these things everyday except maybe plates and car. And yes somedays, the workload might be much but that's how a typical job is - heavy workloads, light workloads and the in-betweens.

Very well said, you just spoke like an enlightened person with experiences
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 17, 2015
I need this kind of job but location differs.. I stay in Anambra but will accept this offer in places like pH or Warri..
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 17, 2015
I need this kind of job but location differs.. I stay in Anambra but will accept this offer in places like pH or Warri...
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by Odunharry(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2015
nice one Mr. Seun
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by Enoquin(f): 8:18am On Apr 17, 2015
RomanceLander:

Very well said, you just spoke like an enlightened person with experiences

Lol. Anyone that owns or live in their own place would know this about cleaning and house keeping even you do not do everything at home everyday.

Except Seun has a wife with toddlers, only then will this employee wash daily.
Taking care of the garden via pruning and weed removal is not an everyday task.

Sweeping is a daily activity because of dust and dirt, so also is plate washing especially if his employer likes cooking and eating.

Running errands is a task anyone that is adventurous should like because it affords you the opportunity to meet people, be at places you might not ordinarily be. That's when networking comes into play.

If whoever takes this job is smart, diligent and honest; the job will be a piece of cake

1 Like

Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by Jabia(m): 8:49am On Apr 17, 2015
Seun,

Thanks for making this offer open. I'm interested in this position and I have sent in my application.

May the most suitable candidate get the position.

Cheers
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by flourishing(m): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2015
Seun:
Duties:
- Cleaning the building, environment, clothes, dishes, car, etc.
- Buying fuel, foodstuff, supplies, etc.
- Running errands to various places.
- Any other kind of unskilled or physical work that may be needed.

Requirements:
- You must be completely honest and straightforward in all things.
- You must be obedient, respectful, reliable, smart, reasonable, and very hard working.
- Your physical strength and stamina must be above average.
- Academic Qualification: SSCE or better.

How To Apply: Send your application and your complete, up-to-date CV to , in an email titled "Domestic Helper Job"

Good morning sir,
I am interested and want to know if the opportunity is still open.I reside in lagos,agbado ijaiye to be precise. Thanks
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by Seun(m): 11:09am On Apr 17, 2015
flourishing:
Good morning sir,
I am interested and want to know if the opportunity is still open.I reside in lagos,agbado ijaiye to be precise. Thanks
Yes it's still open.
Re: Domestic Helper Who Cleans & Runs Errands. Sango Ota. 50k/month by robosky02(m): 11:12am On Apr 17, 2015
Seun:

Yes it's still open.

here is oppurtunity and some are still carrying file about....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Federal Character Commision Recruiting Graduates / N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre / 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.