Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

List Of Some Tested And Reliable Cleaning Services Companies In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Some Tested And Reliable Cleaning Services Companies In Lagos (619 Views)

Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States / Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens / Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Some Tested And Reliable Cleaning Services Companies In Lagos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hello Everyone, I had several issues with selecting a reliable, trust worthy and effective cleaning services for my home. Then, I had to do a thorough search online and offline in order to get the best. I am presuming many people could be experiencing the same issue. I have brought out three(3) home cleaning services companies that I found credible , for those that care. Please, other Nairalanders can also add up to this thread with the list most reliable cleaning services in Lagos that you use presently or the ones that you have proven to be efficient.

(1) BENZITO Cleaning Services
Fumigation Services, House Cleaning Services, Industrial Cleaning Services
Office Cleaning Services, Cleaning Professionals,Gardening & Landscaping

Hot line:08174056250

(2)AURA CARE CLEANING & PEST CONTROL SERVICES
Office Cleaning Services, Cleaning Professionals.

(3) AS SNOW Cleaning Services
vacuum Cleaning, Office Cleaning Services,Fumigation Services, Home Cleaning Services, Janitorial Service,
Industrial Cleaning

Phone: 08060699928

2 Likes

Re: List Of Some Tested And Reliable Cleaning Services Companies In Lagos by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
sandraidowu84:
Hello Everyone, I had several issues with selecting a reliable, trust worthy and effective cleaning services for my home. Then, I had to do a thorough search online and offline in order to get the best. I am presuming many people could be experiencing the same issue. I have brought out three(3) home cleaning services companies that I found credible , for those that care. Please, other Nairalanders can also add up to this thread with the list most reliable cleaning services in Lagos that you use presently or the ones that you have proven to be efficient.

(1) BENZITO Cleaning Services
Office Cleaning Services, Cleaning Professionals,Gardening & Landscaping

Hot line:08174056250

(2)AURA CARE CLEANING & PEST CONTROL SERVICES
Office Cleaning Services, Cleaning Professionals.

(3) AS SNOW Cleaning Services
vacuum Cleaning, Office Cleaning Services,Fumigation Services, Home Cleaning Services, Janitorial Service,
Industrial Cleaning

Phone: 08060699928

(1) (Reply)

The 4 Basics Of Making Money Online / How To Save More When Shopping In 10 Simple Steps / Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs-Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.