Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos (79550 Views)

Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss? / Woman Rocks Bra And Bum Short: Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by ladej(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Buhari factor

This wouldn't have happened had gej won

#just saying

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by tirex(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Buhari needs to regularly remind these uniformed guys that we run a democratic government...make dem no go see Buhari's election as a reason to misbehave.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by fr3do(m): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Shame on those soldiers, they have no honour.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
nigerian soldiers do this often and get away with it, not bothered about charges of assault...are they really aware of their dos and don't? it's rather a shameful act on their own part rather than the common lady on the street. this is a case, the army, not only the perpetrators, would be in serious trouble if it were to be in europe or america.our own laws are only on paper.brutality is a serious issue.God help us.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by lordmario(m): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kai.... You dey abuse soldiers? Damboroba.... But babe u get mind sha o..... Rule number 1; never argue with a soldier, they are always high
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by ArodewilliamsT: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
There is more where that flogging came from.Bully Buhari is in power, Nigerians should be ready for regular frog jumps at bus stops after may 29 just like the 80s'.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by peteruuu(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pisshure Or....

Idonbelivit undecided
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Deprime007: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Soldiers should have made her swim in gutter indecent dressin is no more. Shame on yo up soldiers dont mind guys dat support nonsense. If she was yr sister will yo allow dat
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by holyokoto(m): 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
eleko1:
Trying to advertise her selling point/trade but got whipped by sex starved Soldiers who shud be exercising their super ted power in Borno.But come again,some lady with their ill mannered/temper attitude.Hope she's not somebody wife sha undecided sad

That's all you wish, always looking for our soldier's weak point in Borno, but sorry you knew nothing about Ethic of military
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by eleko1: 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Only u understand what u type
holyokoto:

That's all you wish, always looking for our soldier's weak point in Borno, but sorry you knew nothing about Ethic of military
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Fourwinds: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Well.....so long as there is no law on the books telling us how we should dress....as well as authorizing a soldier to torment young ladies going about their business unnecessarily.....then the soldiers should leave that young lady alone.

Unless you want the equivalent of the morals police chasing after you to beat you for not dressing well.

(FYI....I fully subscribe to conservative dressing. I also subscribe to minding my own business....except when the miniskirted young lady wants to hear from me as to why I consider her dressing awful...at which point I would give her a piece of my mind....but not without her consent.).
keep it up
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
bebene:
this is good, pls soldiers not only those wearing bump short include but also those with skintight, continue dealing with them accordingly, cos non of our religion support that devilish act.
We can't trample on people's freedoms because you think their dressing is "devilish". I hope the lady in question gets a pro-bono lawyer to sue the Nigerian army and the soldiers involved in the in humane act.

Enough of the impunity by men in uniform.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by IamDejman(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
loomer:

Dem lazy, like say u fit do job wey dem de do
For ur info, I can't. Not in my 2nd life would I be able to the military.

But those who joined knew what they were signing up for and if they fail to live up to that expectation, then they must be blamed and punished. Arbitrary use of power is bad and you know it. Don't be hypocritical on this issue.

Some people were born to fight for their nation. I was born to be a Lawyer. I don't write destiny, I'm sorry
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Gwammen(m): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
If na true, may God punish them
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
Foul mouthed babe. Why call soldiers bush people? Don't she know that these men can para with the slightest provocation.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by nkemjacob2(m): 12:56am On Apr 14, 2015
Dat soldiers shud b arrested.. Is not constitutional.. She did. Not carry gun or cause any electorial voilence

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by tabaralph: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2015
eleko1:
Trying to advertise her selling point/trade but got whipped by sex starved Soldiers who shud be exercising their super ted power in Borno.But come again,some lady with their ill mannered/temper attitude.Hope she's not somebody wife sha undecided sad
can a house wife dress this way
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by loomer: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2015
IamDejman:
For ur info, I can't. Not in my 2nd life would I be able to the military.

But those who joined knew what they were signing up for and if they fail to live up to that expectation, then they must be blamed and punished. Arbitrary use of power is bad and you know it. Don't be hypocritical on this issue.

Some people were born to fight for their nation. I was born to be a Lawyer. I don't write destiny, I'm sorry

I'm not trying to be hypocritical, neither do I justify their actions. But if she insulted them den she deserved wat she got.

And we aren't born lawyers, bankers no soldiers. We choose our destiny. They chose theirs n u urs.

Lastly brother, how and y wud u classify them as failures?
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by eleko1: 7:49am On Apr 14, 2015
undecided What's the problem of the Military how U dress?is that wot they paid them to do/part of their training/responsible?
tabaralph:
can a house wife dress this way
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by airzzee(m): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2015
RickRichards:
The soldiers had no right to assault her, but she shouldn't have called them bush people. That's just plain dumb knowing how soldiers are.

Oh, really?

That is war against indiscipline! Was that not the same thing that happened in 1984/85 for which we hail(ed) Buhari? That is WAI. The CHANGE is here, so we must embrace WAI the way we hyped and celebrated it before the elections.

Kudos to our great WAI agents, the military. You are serving the duty of your master, the president-elect!
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 14, 2015
airzzee:

Oh, really?

That is war against indiscipline! Was that not the same thing that happened in 1984/85 for which we hail(ed) Buhari? That is WAI. The CHANGE is here, so we must embrace WAI the way we hyped and celebrated it before the elections.

Kudos to our great WAI agents, the military. You are serving the duty of your master, the president-elect!

You really should stop trying to connect unrelated events. The motive behind your comment isn't rocket science.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by arsetalkshere: 8:45am On Apr 14, 2015
Seun:
I like him for the presidency more than the guy he defeated, because he's focused, but I dont feel the need to pretend that he's a perfect man.
seun can you please check out this nairaland error - https://www.nairaland.com/2255151/seun-please-check-out-error#32701956
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by IamDejman(m): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2015
loomer:

I'm not trying to be hypocritical, neither do I justify their actions. But if she insulted them den she deserved wat she got.

And we aren't born lawyers, bankers no soldiers. We choose our destiny. They chose theirs n u urs.

Lastly brother, how and y wud u classify them as failures?
Who? I never classified anyone. You need to read and re-read for better understanding. tongue

I don't know if were born or not but I stand on my word that Its not my fault my destiny didn't choose the path of beating helpless and harmless female citizen wink

Insulted them? See I encounter with military men almost everyweek and I know what they can do. That girl might not have done anything, bt our 'glorified force men' are quick to react and their reactions, 70% of the time, are absurd, improper, wrong, uncalled for and inhumane. cool

Bro, Nigeria military would pack well after May 29th. Buhari is bringing Change and I can feel the fresh air already. grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by loomer: 9:33am On Apr 14, 2015
IamDejman:

Who? I never classified anyone. You need to read and re-read for better understanding. tongue

I don't know if were born or not but I stand on my word that Its not my fault my destiny didn't choose the path of beating helpless and harmless female citizen wink

Insulted them? See I encounter with military men almost everyweek and I know what they can do. That girl might not have done anything, bt our 'glorified force men' are quick to react and their reactions, 70% of the time, are absurd, improper, wrong, uncalled for and inhumane. cool

Bro, Nigeria military would pack well after May 29th. Buhari is bringing Change and I can feel the fresh air already. grin grin grin

Yes we all hope dem go park well, but not all military men are as u think. And I've seen on so many occasions where women insult military men just because such men were quiet and respect them as women.

The thing wey boy go do wen soldier go beat am different from wetin girl go do.

I used the word IF in my earlier conversation with u, and I repeat i no justify the thing d military men do, just that ladies should also learn to talk to people sometimes.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2015
YourMain what do you have to say about this?
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by arsetalkshere: 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
Seun:
I like him for the presidency more than the guy he defeated, because he's focused, but I dont feel the need to pretend that he's a perfect man.
Seun can you please look into this - https://www.nairaland.com/2255151/seun-please-check-out-error
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Fourwinds: 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
darnley16:
bro we arnt under military rule , she has the right as a citizen of Nigeria to where whatever she wants, no be she use her money buy am?
ok.!!! u can advice her to wear pant next time. but when she is raped I hope u will not complain
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Fourwinds: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Well.....so long as there is no law on the books telling us how we should dress....as well as authorizing a soldier to torment young ladies going about their business unnecessarily.....then the soldiers should leave that young lady alone.

Unless you want the equivalent of the morals police chasing after you to beat you for not dressing well.

(FYI....I fully subscribe to conservative dressing. I also subscribe to minding my own business....except when the miniskirted young lady wants to hear from me as to why I consider her dressing awful...at which point I would give her a piece of my mind....but not without her consent.).
Yes.!!! Since dere is no law guiding how we dress., she can wear pant and bra next time she is going out. it is nobody business ok
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
RickRichards:

That she insulted them? I think I do.
grin
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Fellonigerians: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Fellonigerians: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
tirex:
Buhari needs to regularly remind these uniformed guys that we run a democratic government...make dem no go see Buhari's election as a reason to misbehave.

Has nothing to do with Buhari... Soldiers have always been like that... All it takes is to return them to the barracks or send them off to war.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by themanderon: 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
you should be expecting to see more if this in the incoming administration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black / Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono / What Type Of Perfume Do You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.